Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/28/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the best palette I have ever owned. I have never hadone with so many wearable colors, that I find myself reaching for it everyday.

I would continue to rave, but I think I'm probably just reiterating what everyone has said:

If you can find it, certainly buy it. I think it's a good deal for $44.

on 12/28/2010 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an awesome palette. I pretty much only wear neutrals so it's perfect for me. Many times there will be a great neutral palette with one or two crazy colors thrown in, which I never end up wearing. This doesn't have any of those, so I make good use of all the shadows! Even though they're all neutrals, you can create so many different looks with this palette, from daytime to dramatic. The eyeliners are awesome too. The only thing I don't like is the flocked texture on the outside of the box, which makes it get dirty easily, but it's what's inside that counts, right??

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am in love with this palette. After months of drooling over it on Youtube and MUA, I finally got one for Christmas. It's absolutely beautiful. The colors are SO pigmented. I've only used it once, but it definitely won't be the last time. Amazing amazing palette. You can come up with so many different looks from a natural look to a smokey eye or pretty much anything! Love it!

on 12/28/2010 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really love this palette! I love neutral looks and this palette is great for them! I can do natural and dramatic looks with this. All of the shadows are very pigmented. The eyeliner that comes with it is great, along with the mini primer. Great price for all the these amazing products! The packaging is pretty too. If you can ever get yours hands on it, you need to buy it!

on 12/25/2010 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I love this palette! I didn't have any neutrals so I got it and It's such a great deal; it comes with the sample size UDPP and the duo eyeliners. It is sleek and easy to carry when you're traveling. you can do neutral looks for work, then smoky eye after work without having to use anything else!

The colors look good on everybody, and the quality is also very good, they just glide on your skin. The times I've used the palette I've had on my eyeshadow for more than 12 hrs (w/UDPP) and was barely showing signs of creasing; considering I have oily lids, this was a miracle! I've recommended this to my sisters and anyone reading this that is looking for these kinds of colors ( bronze, gold, browns, neutral, etc.)

on 12/24/2010 6:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I love this palette. I actually bought it because of all the great reviews on here. I'm still getting the hang of working with multiple shadows (My default is Bare Escentuals True Gold...that's all I usually wear), but this is amazing. I've been experimenting with different looks- one of the best things about this palette is that you can create so many different, neutral looks. I don't ever wear a lot of bright, vivid color, so this is perfect for me.
I had to put a 5 for price, because I definitely had to pay more than $44usd for it (as it is so in demand, I went the eBay route)
I'm very happy with this purchase. Plus, I adore the liner pencil it came with....I usually use Dior liner, but this is so smooth and the pop of color can't be beat.
I would recommend this to all of my friends- I'd buy them one if I could get them for $44!

This palette is defintely agood value at $44 USD. But, I was a little disappointed that the texture of the shadows wasn't as soft or smooth as the two UD singles I have.

The shimmer shadows are more frosty than shimmery which was also not-so-great for me. This is just a personal preference and may be great for others.

Overall, this is just an okay palette -- I probably won't reach for it often and may end up returning it. It just doesn't compare to my NARS Best Of palette.

on 12/24/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this palette a few weeks ago and have used it numerous times since. I love this for doing my makeup on the run!

I am a notorious oversleeper so most of the time I finish my makeup at work in the break room. This is awesome for throwing in my bag with some brushes and mascara! The colors suit me well! I love the variety! I can go really basic to really dramatic with no problem!! I get compliments most days while wearing this!

If you see this I would pick it up without thinking twice!

on 12/23/2010 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like this =) The only color I don't really like is sidecar, because of the glittery fallout that appears on my face. Well, the products are all kinda fall-out-ish. You don't really need to pack tons and tons of product on. This is also one of the first higher end makeup that I've bought. Not bad..

on 12/23/2010 3:55:00 PM

Urban Decay did a great job with this one, so much so that they can't keep enough on the shelf. My daughter in law works at Sephora and was able to purchase one for me. Then every girl in the family wanted one, including all my girlfriends! It has your eye pencils ( which glide on like no other) an eye shadow primer and beautiful neutral shadows from shimmery to matte.
You can find something to wear with anything. This probably wouldn't be for the girl who likes to get wild with colors and extreme with her make up. But it is a great staple for any womans makeup and really decently priced for all that you get. I have thoroughly enjoyed mine and have a hard time keeping others out of it!!!!! That should tell you something! The shadows are not a cheap value, they stay on and last.
Very worth the purchase!

PRO Palette

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches