MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

4.1

on 5/20/2004 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

will definitely repurchase over and over and over again!!

on 5/16/2004 2:28:00 AM

I love the colour coz it brightens up my whole face. But I really hate the sticky and dry consistency. Globs of dried up colour accumulate on my inner lips after just 2 hours of wear. Gross. It also dries out my lips, despite me putting lip balm on it before. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

my fave lipgloss of the moment!will definitely repurchase!GREAT color on me!!

on 5/10/2004 8:44:00 AM

This is one of my top #3 MAC lipglasses along with cultured and Gaze. This beautiful coral color compliments my Asian skin so well. Love it!

on 5/7/2004 5:18:00 PM

This is my favorite lipglass so far. I was looking for something to complement my tan and this was the best shade I tried. It is a nice color with orange, coral, pink, and gold tones in it. I don't see how this could look bad on anyone. Try it and you'll see what I mean.

on 5/3/2004 7:40:00 PM

My hands-down, no contest, absolute favorite Lipglass - or lip gloss, period. It does to my lips what Fabulush and Orgasm do for my cheeks - a healthy, summery coral flush that doesn't make me look "done," just fresh and glowy. Perfect!

on 4/28/2004 7:39:00 AM

hm... this looks very bright in the tube but on the lips, gives just the right hint of red. very nice...

on 4/20/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This seemed so bright but I had to get it. I got it in a swap and it was so worth it! It is a coral with slight shimmer. It really works well with my skin. ONe of my favs!

on 4/16/2004 4:57:00 PM

Beautiful coral with subtle golden shimmer. A perfect color for the warm weather months. It's just bright enough without overpowering. Great with my warm fair to medium coloring and auburn hair. Looks really pretty with GA Bronzer #1 with a sweep of GA Sheer Blush #2 on the cheeks.
Love it!

This colour looks like a bright coral with gold glitter in the tube but on my lips it is almost nude. Just like my own lips only better and beautifully glossy. After a few hours I'm just left with a hint of golden glitter - fab!
I love it.