December 18, 2014 | 1028 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by meghans4295

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my most-used products. It's so affordable overall because it lasts AGES as long as you aren't gobbing it on. My shadow hardly, if ever, creases. It's also a nice, natural color— some days I don't even put shadow on and just apply this to even out my lids for a "natural" look. Would absolutely, 100% recommend! I'm just finishing my first pot after having it about a year (or more) and using it almost daily! I also like how quickly it sets.. You just can't put it on and then come back to blend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Monklin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Fabulous product, great quality, and lasts a long time for the price you pay! I use it as a base for my eye shadow and liner first, then I like to mix my clean eye brush in it then into my eye shadow before applying it on. It helps the color stay more vibrant and opaque. A little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

LOVE this! This is my favorite primer/eyeshadow base. It's creamy, doesn't irritate my eyes and makes my eyeshadow last. It's pretty much the exact color of my skintone, so it blends in beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by kimmiecheeks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this. I bought this because I see so many youtube people use it as eye shadow primer and I wanted to give it a go. I love it so much more than urban decay primer potion. This gives me a great base for all eyeshadow looks and looks great on it's own as well for a natural base on your lid. Would repurchase but I don't think I am going to run out any time soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

I love this paint pot; mostly because it has multiple uses for me. I use this as an eye lid primer pretty much every day and also to prime my under eye circles. This helps cancel out some redness on my lids and darkness under my eyes. It makes applying concealer under my eyes a breeze. It also keeps eye shadow in place all day for me. No creasing or smudging. I have fair-light skin and this doesn't look too pale on me. Perfect. The packaging is so-so since it's a pot so it's not too hygienic, but I still like it. This replaces the eye shadow shade stick in fresh cement that I used to use from mac until they dc'd it:(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by msred2u42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the shade I reach for when I don't know what to dress up my eye's with. It's a beautiful nuetral that can be paired with many differant shades when contouring. I've had mine well over a year and it is still moist and creamy. I hope that Mac doesn't stop making this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whatever would I do without my lovely little paint pot? This is lush. I use it on it's own, applied with my fingers or under All that Glitters or Brulee and maaaayyybe some Woodwinked in the crease...also useful as a highlighter on your cheekbones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

Mac tests on animals becuase they are owned by Estée Lauder which is a shame, but otherwise it's a good product lasts long time, easy to apply and blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

This was my first Mac product... aaaand it didn't work for me at all. No matter how little I applied it creased on me (my lids are a little oily though). It also dried out quite fast, so I had to chuck it out. Too pricey for what it is, really. Too bad, so sad, I really wanted to like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:25:00 AM More reviews by felicialazaar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it! This applies so nicely with a little brush and makes my eye shadow last all day long.