Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I like this lotion alot. It mositurizes my skin really well.
-It moisturizes for 24 hours:i dont know if it really does but when i put it on at night my face is still smooth by the morning even afternoon.
-fragance free:i have sensitive skin and ezcema so anything my skin doesnt like,including smells, it can trigger a bad reaction
-Smooths skin
The thing i dont like about this is the tight feeling it leaves afterward.
My mom paid for this when it was at a lower price but it is available at walmart for less than $7 which is kinda pricey for me. but it works good.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i LOVE this lotion! i have suffer frim dry skin and EXTREMLEY dry skin in the winter and this is one of the only drugstore products that actually works for me. It also keeps my eczma away. sometimes ill have to apply it durring the middle of the day if its super cold and dry out. oh, and i think its a little pricey for being sold at walmart.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love the travel one for keeping in my purse. I tried a few other brands as handcreams but I would reapply every hour or so (I'm looking at you Vaseline!). Aveeno was a risk I took and I'm glad I did because it's the only handcream I've used for the past 2 years or so. I only have to reapply after washing my hands. Absorbs quickly. Hands are instantly visibly smooth. Leaves no residue and doesn't need reapplication till washed off.

Gives just enough moisture. I apply it right when i get out of the shower and my skin absorbs it so it leaves a nice light weight feeling.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This lotion is my ultimate HG of all time, I've never been so happy with any other product in my life. I will never look for another body lotion again, hahaha.
It keeps my skin baby smooth, I apply this everyday after my shower and this keeps my skin smooth all night/day!!! Once it absorbs into your skin it's not greasy at all. It's also scentless.

I don't know what else to say, but just buy a bottle and try it... you probably won't regret it!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

i like this stuff. it makes my skin feel moist and smooth. the only downside is that in some spots i still get flaky skin but this stuff is still great and i will def rebuy

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lotion I use it for my face since I have sensitive skin. I even use it on baby because baby lotion and other things marketed for babies makes him break out in a rash but not Aveeno Active Naturals. I know they have baby stuff from Aveeno but this works great. Love it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lotion. I use it on my face and hands. It's super moisturizing and lasts all day. It does not break out my face or clog my pores. Barely has any scent. Great basic lotion!

I really like this moisturizer because it’s light and doesn’t have a scent which allows me to use it on my face. Definitely a must have for dry, winter skin. Also, if you are using any acne treatments that really dry you out (LIKE PROACTIV!) this really helps! And if you use a little bit, it shouldn’t clog your pores.

I bought this based on all the good reviews. Can't say I'm that excited about it. It's fine, and I'll use it up, but won't repurchase. Like the pump top, but the almondy smell gets a bit much, and I like that sort of thing!