October 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - the microdelivery exfoliating wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by mahogany1985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best exfoliator every!!!! My skin loves this stuff. I have only been using this for a week and my problem skin is doing much better. In the winter months my skin is worst simple because live in the south. South Louisiana has the worst winter weather because it is 40 degrees one week and 75 degrees the next. My skin does not know if it wants to stay oily or dry out. Microdelivery has saved me from the frustration I experience every winter so far. It is so gentle that I use if every morning. I have the 4 oz bottle and it is going to last me forever because I only need to use a small amount on my clarisonic. The price is reasonable to me considering I have spend more on products that do not work. This is now my HG exfoliator and once I run out this I will be purchasing the supersize bottle from QVC and placing it on auto-delivery because I cannot be with out this amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very mild cleanser with exfoliating granules that are more like sugar. I use it with my Clarisonic in the mornings and have been using it for a week. After using it with the clarisonic, most of the granules have broken down. It is a fine cleanser as my skin is smooth, clean, and clear. I rated it down one lippie because on its own, I don't know how much exfoliation there would be as this is really mild. That is probably a good thing. I will re-rate in a couple of months if I change my mind. Overall, it is a good cleanser and I would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by isingonrooftops

I prefer to exfoliate my face everyday, and this is gentle enough for me to do so. The smell isn't anything fantastic, but it's nothing offensive either. I would recommend exfoliating everyday if you can (unless you have sensitive skin, acne or a skin condition), because exfoliation really does brighten up the skin. I also really like some of the ingredients in this such as the Borago Officinalis Seed Oil (good regenerating oil), and Panthenol (Vitamin B5; reduces inflammation). I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by beu2fool

I don't know what to say about this stuff...except, WOW! I've been dealing with my oily skin being dry through my pregnancy which has been almost 7 months now. I've exfoliated daily using Estee Lauder and it seems that I always look like I'm flaky and peeling. Purchased this yesterday and used it this morning for the first time. I'm in love. Not a flake to be seen and my powder went on like silk. If this is what I get after the first use, I can't wait to see what my skin looks like in a week or two. I do wish it was less expensive as I have a feeling this is going to be an HG for me

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by keltime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best exfoliating face product I've used so far. I kind of bought it on a whim, and before trying it, I considered taking it back because I didn't think it was something I really needed... but it was definitely a good impulse purchase. I use it twice a week and it really is a good addition to my skincare routine. I find that my skin is more balanced during the day and I have smoother skin and less frequent breakouts. Not only that, but this stuff really lasts a while, so it's definitely worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome product. The sephora SA gave me a large sample of this to try out. She told me this is for daytime, and Purity cleanser is meant for nighttime (to breakdown makeup). I can see myself using this every morning. Its the lightest scrub I have ever used, most scrubs are harsh and dry out my skin, but microdelivery is very soothing. This washes well and didnt dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by ggracebasa420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product. Its light with the exfoliation process, but it does have a weird smell. That's the part I'm not to fond of. Other than that its not harsh and leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using PHILOSOPHY PURITY made simple and it a great product but this stuff is on another level it like a power wash for your face it just make your skin look super fresh and glowing Just like you have been for a walk along the beach on a spring day in uk , amazing stuff I am hocked this is my hd skin care product wow wow

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:13:00 AM More reviews by shrixer78

I am 31 and have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin (thanks dad!) This product is great since it is very basic and with all gentle ingredients. No redness, irritation or breakouts here! I use this with my Clarisonic (HIGHLY recommended). I use Purity Made Simple in the evening to take off makeup and prep for my retinol. In the morning, I use the Microdelivery to slough off all that happened overnight. GREAT complexion now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for a little over a year, several times a week. I now use it once or twice a week since I started using the Aveeno exfoliating pads (almost 2 months ago). This product works very well for me but I have to make sure that I take enough time to work it into a lather. My skin is always smooth and nice-feeling after I use it; the ingredients agree with my skin, and I will continue to buy it as long as it works. The container is a bit clumsy to squeeze the product out of and the price is up there, but there are a few skin care products which I agree to pay more for, and this "wash" is one of them.