November 24, 2014 | 2022 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by ebeauch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use this product when washing my face in the shower. It's a nice exfoliator, and seems to keep breakouts at bay. My face feels nice and clean after using this product without being dry. This is a definite keeper in my beauty arsenal!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Yanira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I only get occasional pimples, I decided to give this product a try. I wouldn't really consider my skin to be sensitive but using this product hurt! It also made me break out terribly. Somehow, I managed to stick with it for a week using it every other night. I had hoped it was just a purging period, but my skin looked terrible. I stopped using this, and my skin stopped breaking out.

I still gave it a two because others seem to really like it. It just wasn't for me. Plus, it's gotten really great reviews in Allure.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2009 6:39:00 AM More reviews by SherrieC

A decent scrub that left my face feeling clean and not too dry, but did not help my skin in any noticeable way. I've come to learn that for my mild/moderate, but extremely persistent acne, drugstore products simply do not cut it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 12:07:00 PM More reviews by forksfinest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this for some time but I noticed I was still getting acne. Enough for me to go and search for something else. I do love the smell and feel of this though but it just wasnt for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it.

I washed my face a couple of hours ago and it still feels smooth and clean as if I just washed it. I don't feel heavy with this cream nor is it too overwhelming scent. It has a wonderful light smell that isn't obnoxious and it feels nice! I may update this after using it after two weeks to see if my stress acne went away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

I've found an acne product that works! It's been a long and expensive road, but the time has come! A new staple in my bathroom, and used everyday. I use it once a day although I'm sure twice would be even better, but I'm not going to push it. I can wash my face with my eyes open! Who would have thunk? The green tea, and cucumber leave your skin clean, and refreshed without over drying. The microbeads are tame and unless you scrub with a lead hand they serve their purpose well! Nope it's not a cure, but it's a heck of an improvement from what I looked like beforehand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

Really like this! Currently I alternate between this scrub (2% sal acid) and the foaming cleanser (.5% sal acid) that way I dont overdue the BHA during the week. Both are very nice products. I had tried the other scrub that neutrogena has without so much luck, it's a bright blue one called Deep Clean or something, but anyway that one had sulphates in it that really dried out my skin. This creamy minty green scrub does not seem to have the sulphates and has just the right amount of little grainies (is that a word? ha) to take off makeup but also exfoliate. My face feels very clean and refreshed. I will update if it begins to dry me out or break me out, but so far the 5 lippies are justified

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by miyashu

After switching from the nightmare that was Philosophy's Purity, I bought this cleanser from Neutrogena on a whim, desperate for something that would clear up my pimples. Within 2 weeks, all those little bumps along my jawline had fully disappeared. Besides one slowly healing pimple (had this already before using this scrub), I'm clear all over. I'm sad that I won't be able to use this once I start my Retin-A Micro treatment, because the two products together may be too harsh on the skin. I'll still use it once or twice a week, depending on how my skin reacts to the new treatment, because it has done wonders for me. It doesn't completely remove makeup, so I follow up with a toner. It's gentle for everyday use but if you're using other acne products, like Pro activ, it could dry out your skin so remember your moisturizer! I've actually stopped using Pro activ altogether because this scrub works for me on its own. Will definitely repurchase. Thank you Neutrogena<3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a miracle cream for me, the sweet scent is just the icing on the cake. I am always prone to breakouts so I have to be extremely careful on what I use on my face.

It felt so cool and refreshing after I used it the first time, and although I didn't see immediate results, slowly and surely it did start working. I do get acne now and again still, but not nearly to the same degree. After several different acne medications this one actually works the best by leaps and bounds...but it DOES take time to work, so don't expect immediate results when you start using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by misakiichii

LOVE this stuff! it has virtually eliminated my acne, and it leaves my skin super soft (not tight & dried out).