August 30, 2014 | 881 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by SparrowsPerch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it.

I washed my face a couple of hours ago and it still feels smooth and clean as if I just washed it. I don't feel heavy with this cream nor is it too overwhelming scent. It has a wonderful light smell that isn't obnoxious and it feels nice! I may update this after using it after two weeks to see if my stress acne went away.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

I've found an acne product that works! It's been a long and expensive road, but the time has come! A new staple in my bathroom, and used everyday. I use it once a day although I'm sure twice would be even better, but I'm not going to push it. I can wash my face with my eyes open! Who would have thunk? The green tea, and cucumber leave your skin clean, and refreshed without over drying. The microbeads are tame and unless you scrub with a lead hand they serve their purpose well! Nope it's not a cure, but it's a heck of an improvement from what I looked like beforehand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 8:15:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

Really like this! Currently I alternate between this scrub (2% sal acid) and the foaming cleanser (.5% sal acid) that way I dont overdue the BHA during the week. Both are very nice products. I had tried the other scrub that neutrogena has without so much luck, it's a bright blue one called Deep Clean or something, but anyway that one had sulphates in it that really dried out my skin. This creamy minty green scrub does not seem to have the sulphates and has just the right amount of little grainies (is that a word? ha) to take off makeup but also exfoliate. My face feels very clean and refreshed. I will update if it begins to dry me out or break me out, but so far the 5 lippies are justified

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by miyashu

After switching from the nightmare that was Philosophy's Purity, I bought this cleanser from Neutrogena on a whim, desperate for something that would clear up my pimples. Within 2 weeks, all those little bumps along my jawline had fully disappeared. Besides one slowly healing pimple (had this already before using this scrub), I'm clear all over. I'm sad that I won't be able to use this once I start my Retin-A Micro treatment, because the two products together may be too harsh on the skin. I'll still use it once or twice a week, depending on how my skin reacts to the new treatment, because it has done wonders for me. It doesn't completely remove makeup, so I follow up with a toner. It's gentle for everyday use but if you're using other acne products, like Pro activ, it could dry out your skin so remember your moisturizer! I've actually stopped using Pro activ altogether because this scrub works for me on its own. Will definitely repurchase. Thank you Neutrogena<3.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a miracle cream for me, the sweet scent is just the icing on the cake. I am always prone to breakouts so I have to be extremely careful on what I use on my face.

It felt so cool and refreshing after I used it the first time, and although I didn't see immediate results, slowly and surely it did start working. I do get acne now and again still, but not nearly to the same degree. After several different acne medications this one actually works the best by leaps and bounds...but it DOES take time to work, so don't expect immediate results when you start using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by misakiichii

LOVE this stuff! it has virtually eliminated my acne, and it leaves my skin super soft (not tight & dried out).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by pixiegirl23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My skin is very clear after using this. beforehand i only used a regular face wash without any active ingredients and had tiny little bumps all over my forehead. After picking this up with salicylic acid, i was a happy gal. After 1 1/2 months of using, all my little bumps are long gone and I have picked up another bottle and their 3-1 hydrating lotion with salicylic acid. It was BOGO 50% off at rite aid. (both were $7.99 each)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rfrog02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this face wash. I have fairly oily skin, and once I started using this wash twice a day, I definitely noticed less acne. It smells pretty nice, lathers well, and helps exfoliate with the scrubbing beads.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sofaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

One day while shopping at my local drugstore, I ran across this product and remembered hearing that it was a wonderful product. I thought I should give this product a try, and bought this for around $10. I've been battling acne for awhile now, and tried many products to help treat my acne, but to no prevail. After I got home, I looked up this product and was pleasantly surprised at the rave reviews this product got. Later that night, I tried it for the first time, and instantly fell in love with it! I really felt my face was being cleansed. The little mircobeads really work at helping making my face feel smooth, and virtually acne-free. I've been using this for almost two months now, and my face is almost clear of acne! Of course, I still get the odd pimple or two, but it's way better than before. I use about half a teaspoon of the stuff every time, and it's enough to cover my whole face. I use this 3-4 times a week at night, and it's so refreshing! Did I mention that it smells good as well? When you use this, it feels like you're at the spa. It's that good! Keep in mind, that it does take a while for your skin to get used to it, and that it takes atleast 3-4 weeks before seeing any changes to your skin. You have to be patient, because your skin needs time to get used to the product. I didn't really see any difference until I used this for about a month. But this product is definitely worth the wait AND worth every single penny.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by JohnnyTruelove2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just decent. I would buy again because it makes my clear skin look really smooth and fresh. It does absolutely nothing for acne though. I broke out with two large pimples, used it for a week and a half and they did not budge one bit. The scent is really nice.