September 2, 2014 | 1842 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Urizanegao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this stuff; it works very well for me and I've already bought backups. It leaves a bit of color on me and I have a lot of success using it with lipsticks and -glosses. I guess I understand why other people don't fancy it, but I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I tried to like this balm but it never made it to the point...I simply cannot use this thing. It's smelly, tastes horrible if you accidentally get some in your mouth, looks fake, never moisturizes, fill in the chapped parts of my lips and is TRULY A BAD PRODUCT. If you want a cheaper version of this, you could actually use the Bonne Bell's Lip Smackers, they're pretty much the same, but the lip smackers actually smell better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by SlantySlanty

Like this product, it works on my lips. I know people complain about the smell but I honestly don't think it's that bad.. I actually kind of like it because it smells sweet. I also really like the fact that it gives my lips a rosy pigmented glow. It's not clear like everyone is saying but the color is so much like my own lip color that it enhances my lips. The only issue I have with it is that It doesn't hydrate for long... I have to reapply every 30mins-1 hour. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an average lip balm for me. It does moisturize my lips when I need it, but it doesn't add any color to my lips, so don't buy this if you think this is a tinted lip balm. I hate the taste it leaves, and the smell is not very nice either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by hip2Bsquare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I literally always have this with me. I love how moisturizing it is, and it imparts a subtle color that is very pretty. Fantastic chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. me and my bestfriend are like obsessed. heres a tip: put on alot especially when you go to sleep, you'll soon notice that your lips are soooo soft. it's all natural, you'll love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by mikachu177

It seems like no one likes the smell of burt's bees' lipbalms but i think it smells fine. The only problem I had with it was because it wasn't "dry" like the original lipbalm. it was slippery on my lips. Also my lips are very pigmented, and when I put this on my lips it made my lips very dark, almost cranberry-ish. I'm still an active user of burt's bees but not this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I'm very impressed with this lipstick balm. For awhile ive sort of put up with the original burts bees lip balm because it did moisturize my lips but I had to apply layer after layer and that was very annoying. This I apply 2 swipes and I'm good (: it reminds me of my aveeno lip balm but this dosent leave a high glossy shine to it like the aveeno does. Anyways, this is totally my hg chapstick for the time being and will continue purchasing till they discontinue it.
PS. I still use the original yellow tube but that's only when Ive got a really drying lipstick on and I need that little extra moisture. Its great for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:43:00 AM More reviews by lionwhiz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I know a lot of people say they don't like the smell, but I personally love it! It actually smells like what it advertises- pomegranate. It's also my go-to lip balm for when my lips are horribly dry, and are in need of moisture.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bublechix

it is really smooth i love it everyone should try it! it doesnt smell good at all but i like it!!