April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by cruellamcdrag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic stuff, like the reviewer below me, I can't use it when I'm super greasy (that's when I break out the Oscar Blandi) but if I get a blowout and I want it to last a week, I spritz some of this around my roots and the layers framing my face, fluff it up and no problem.

I'm a brunette and I definitely can't use tons of it, otherwise it does go gray. But go easy and everything should be ok.

Price can't be beat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I've used countless bottles of this, as I wash my hair every other day and in between I use this.
If my second-day hair is not too gresy, this does a good job and refreshes my hair. If I only use a little as needed, it doesn't leave a white cast.
However, if my hair is slightly more greasy than normal on the second day - especially my fringe - this dry shampoo does not work well enough on my hair. It does refresh it a little bit, but I still look like I need a wash!, and if I try to use a bit more to get a better effect, I get a white cast that doesn't go away no matter what.
The fragrance is a bit much (whichever one you choose), but it goes away after 5 minutes and I suppose I'm also used to it by now.
Don't get me wrong, I think this works fine and it is my dry shampoo of choice due to it being good value for money. Just don't expect miracles.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by jjrodsmoen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried, but sometimes I have to use it twice in a day. It's really lightweight, gives volume and controls oil really well. Anyways, I'm still looking for a even better one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by melllm

This is perfect for in between washes. I use this in the blush scent and i find that it has a nice fresh scent that isn't too overpowering like a lot of other dry shampoos I've tried. This goes on white, but simply run your fingers through your hair and it absorbs well. This absorbs oils really well and keeps my hair looking clean between washes and really helps me wash my hair less which is great. I've repurchased this a few times and will continue to as i find it is more reasonably price than others i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Awesome dry shampoo for the price. Gets rid of the grease, makes your hair feel silky. One star off for a white cast but it's only if you use a bit too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! I use the Batiste hint of color dry shampoo for "Dark and deep brown" ...it takes away all the oil in my hair making it look refreshed! Also blends in well with my dark brown hair!! I took off a lippie because if I put too much in my hair, my hair becomes kind of tangled or too stiff

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by katelin_inline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use Batiste XXL volume. I 'm Asian with black hair root.

The fragrance is OK , not make u any headache that normally I can't tolerate any strong smell though it good one, but this one about fragrance is totally OK.

I read from many reviews that the product can leave the grey/whitish on your hair.this things 've never happen to me because I guess I use the small amout of it but throuout all the hair root areas. Sprey it little less than the HOW TO VDO. And you should really need a time to rub it gently , depending also how thick you sprey it.

The more you sprey , the bigger hair volume you can get, but also more time to rub it to wipe-out the white stain.

Even the small amout can have a teriific effect of big bouncy hair!
Flip your hair down and sprey all your roots , you'll end up like a lion king head .

The last one that I 'm quite not satisfied is .. it's couldn't really help make my hair root actually dried-finished look , it's still have greasy in some way . I 'll keep trying the powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I decided to try this when I saw it at Ulta, and the clerk even said that it was a great product. Now, this has become my HG dry shampoo it does get rid of excess oils and there isn't the white residue as you get with other dry shampoos. It's especially nice after a gym workout the day after I already washed my hair. I have this in the cool scent, and I plan to try the other scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Tropical scented one from Pharma Plus for $9. Smells like coconuts which I love. I have dark hair and I did not have a problem with it leaving a white cast in my hair. I did accidentally spray my bangs too close and freaked when I saw it was white but it rubbed out very easily and left my bangs grease free. I tried the TRESemme dry shampoo a while ago and some ingredient in that one made my scalp itch. But with the Batiste dry shampoo it delivers as I expected with no irritation. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jualienne

This stuff is great! I had the normal version first which I liked as it's fab when you're in a rush - or if you're like me and don't like washing your hair too often! It's great for if you're looking to maintain a hair colour as it saves you washing out the colour, you should be using a sulphate free shampoo anyway to keep it maintained more than a normal shampoo.

I then tried the XXL Volume version as I'd ran out and fancied trying another product from the range, and all I can say is I am an official convert now! It's amazing, I can make my hair SO big it's almost unreal! I've been using Tigi Superstar Volume Shampoo & Conditioner as well which is also helping with volume in the first place but after a day or so it inevitably becomes flat.. when I used this my god I was so impressed! I would say the only con with this one though is that it does make your hair very thick and so it knots easily, I would definitely recommend not brushing until it's wet and you've conditioned it. This could be just me though as I have pretty thick hair to begin with.

Hopefully everyone else finds it as great as I did, but not everyone is the same. I would still say check it out even if you're wary as you'll never know if it will work as well as it did for me otherwise!

Thank you Batiste! I'm intrigued to try the rest of the range, but from the results I think I'll stick with the XXL Volume! It's SO good!