Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 5/22/2014 5:32:00 AM

I smelt all the other scents in the store and I hated all of them except the original one!
The original one has a fresh clean scent that I've also noticed doesn't actually stick to my hair (which I like), whilst all the other ones had strange sickly sweet or artificial smells.

I am pleasantly happy with my original scented one. It feels actually a bit like a bottle of carbonated water mist. It honestly doesn't seem to leave any white residue (I have dark hair and I would notice if it did). It's very light and it adds a good amount of volume to my hair when I scrunch it into my hair. My hair feels clean and fresh when I use this and the scent doesn't overpower or even linger in my hair which I am a huge fan of.

I would definitely be repurchasing this again.

on 5/21/2014 4:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I always go back to the Batiste XXL Volume dry shampoo. I've tried many other brands, even really expensive ones, but nothing compares to this. HG product for sure. Dries up oily roots and gives great volume to my hair like no other product I've ever used.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I think I've just found my HG dry shampoo & volumizer :D It actually makes my hair feel clean, hurray! I don't get any white residue either, and I have black hair so that's saying a lot. I have the original version and I absolutely love the light, fresh scent! My boyfriend loves it too, he thought the Dove one was too strong.

on 5/12/2014 9:17:00 PM

Does not leave the hair feeling fresh or clean. My hair feels sticky and with white residue after using it. Sephora in house brand works so much better. A lousy product

on 5/9/2014 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love batiste dry shampoos! Currently have the cherry one. It does leave you feeling clean and adding volume to the hair. If you have black hair it can make it look grey - which is a downside.

After trying every known dry shampoo to man Batiste is by far my favorite. You can't beat the cost too & it is carried at so many stores! Not cakey, doesn't turn my hair white, easily works into roots & smells fine. I can dry shampoo for a couple of days in a row without it looking like a hot mess.

on 5/5/2014 1:01:00 AM

The best dry shampoos I've ever used. I can go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair. I have really dark hair, almost black and the brunette with a hint of color works amazingly because it does not leave a white residue. It gives me volume and it doesn't not make me feel gross like other dry shampoos. I've repurchased this maybe over 10 times. I will never use anything else!

on 4/30/2014 10:08:00 PM

I lovee this dry shampoo only one ive ever and will ever use Only thing i have to say is DO NOT BUY OR USE IN ANY WAY THE XXL VOLUME VERSION its in a pink and and silver bottle ,its as if its infuses with hairspray so when you spray it in your hair its never moving again so it just ends up as one big clump of hair

on 4/29/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

gives volume, cleans oils, and smells amazing

on 4/28/2014 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I really like the dry shampoo fantastic for people with grouse oily hair like mine :p and for days when I can't b bothered fully washing my hair

Video Reviews & Tutorials