July 25, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 5:03:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOLed at the review describing this eyeliner as lasting through a nuclear attack because it probably would.
I've used Blacktrack Fluidline religiously but was unhappy with its staying power, so I switched over to the Liquidlast. The brush sucks, but the deep, black color and insane staying power is enough to make me keep using this.
Along with some other reviewers, I use this on my waterline from time to time.
You definitely need a good, oily remover to get this stuff off. I use MAC's pink-bottled remover or Clinique's Take The Day Off.
Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by shanty

I love the liquidlast liners, they have the best staying power I have ever seen! And that's a big big plus for me. Point black is a true black and stays put all day and night without budging even the tiniest bit. I love these liners. But for those with sensitive skin around the eyes, I can see these getting that area a little irritated since it takes quite a bit to take this stuff off. But all in all, great product and would definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner has amazing staying power. I had this on for the entire day and it did not budge at all. I am not a liquid liner user and only needed this for special occasions. The staying power of this is definitely great. At the end of the day, it did transfer just faintly (you would have to be within an inch from my eyes to see) but it was not big deal since my eyelids are super oily and I was out for a long time. However, this is not the easiest thing to apply and it does take a while to dry.

Overall a good eyeliner however, revlon colorstay would probably work just as well. I would spend money on something else though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I love this eye liner. It has been my favorite for maybe a year or so. I was previously using blacktrack fluidline, and it was great and all, but it faded throughout the day for me. I wasn't impressed with it. But with this liquidlast liner, it goes on BLACK. and it stays put throughout the day (even the next morning) If i want a thin line, I'll use the brush it came with. But if i want a thicker line or if i want to smoke my eye liner, i'll use a small applicator brush. Definitely my HG. I have this in all the colors!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

i have sensitive eyes that tend to be watery. i finally bought this liner and it's perfect for people like me. also it's great for working out or swimming. it will not budge!! i dont like the brush that comes with it so i just use my 210 to apply it and i have better control for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahxromance

I swear by this stuff! I would never usually buy liquid liners, i could never get on with them, but i knew that deep down if i wanted it to last, i'd need to give in and buy one. I was recommded this by a friend who tours/plays with various bands and works as a roadie/tech, her words were "i wear this out on stage every night, remember those panda eyes we got after shows when we were kids? never again" My sister brought me it for my birthday two weeks later, and i've never used another black liquid liner since. And that was nearly three years ago. Sometimes i wish the brush to not be a brush, but for the most part, i can deal with it, i could never go without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by nightnurse1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

WARNING!!! this is not a eyeliner, but a permenent marker lol....i have applied this eyeliner in the day and it will not budge. you can swim in it, shower in it, and cry with it and it will not fail you. Please!!!!! on a serious note....this eyeliner is very hard to remove and can leave your eyes and the skin around your eyes very sore due to the amount of scrubbing in order to get it off. However besides all of that, its a great eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eyeliner I buy. I always wear liquid eye liner and would always have problems with the eyeliner getting on my eye lids (I have oily skin). But this stays on without smudging. The only thing is waiting for it to dry because if you're too impatient it'll get on your lids! Once it's on it's a vivid black color and won't come off. It last me a while too, about 3-4 months, not bad for $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mszjackiechu

I love this eyeliner :] Ive always HATED the people who didn't have oily eyes and could use cheapie drug store products and have it last all day, while I had to go through numerous brand to find one ive liked. This liner WILL NOT BUDGE, EVER. But, it looks a bit harsh and can be tricky to apply (it is tacky in consistency and gets stuck to your lashes) but it doesnt move so I cant complain :]

Oh yes, youll also need an oil-based make up remover to get rid of it. I really mean it when I say it doesnt budge

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by amandasun20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its my HG eyeliner. A lot of people have a problem with this product because of the application process. Obviously the applicator is flimsy and you can easily mess up if you use the brush to apply this eyeliner. I found a easy way to apply it though! I swatch the eyeliner on a piece of paper then take my 266 brush and apply it as if I was applying a fluidline. Problem solved!!

The staying power is amazing and its a real black color. I've gone through 2 already in the past 6 months because its just that good. I even talked to a MUA at the MAC counter about what eyeliner has the best staying power and pigmentation...she said hands down liquidlast liner is the best product they have for a liquid liner/cream liner.

The only con of this product is that it is really difficult to remove, but just find a good eye make up remover and you'll be fine. GO OUT AND GET IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! No flaking or smudging what so ever :)