April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner - Point Black

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner has amazing staying power. I had this on for the entire day and it did not budge at all. I am not a liquid liner user and only needed this for special occasions. The staying power of this is definitely great. At the end of the day, it did transfer just faintly (you would have to be within an inch from my eyes to see) but it was not big deal since my eyelids are super oily and I was out for a long time. However, this is not the easiest thing to apply and it does take a while to dry.

Overall a good eyeliner however, revlon colorstay would probably work just as well. I would spend money on something else though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

I love this eye liner. It has been my favorite for maybe a year or so. I was previously using blacktrack fluidline, and it was great and all, but it faded throughout the day for me. I wasn't impressed with it. But with this liquidlast liner, it goes on BLACK. and it stays put throughout the day (even the next morning) If i want a thin line, I'll use the brush it came with. But if i want a thicker line or if i want to smoke my eye liner, i'll use a small applicator brush. Definitely my HG. I have this in all the colors!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

i have sensitive eyes that tend to be watery. i finally bought this liner and it's perfect for people like me. also it's great for working out or swimming. it will not budge!! i dont like the brush that comes with it so i just use my 210 to apply it and i have better control for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sarahxromance

I swear by this stuff! I would never usually buy liquid liners, i could never get on with them, but i knew that deep down if i wanted it to last, i'd need to give in and buy one. I was recommded this by a friend who tours/plays with various bands and works as a roadie/tech, her words were "i wear this out on stage every night, remember those panda eyes we got after shows when we were kids? never again" My sister brought me it for my birthday two weeks later, and i've never used another black liquid liner since. And that was nearly three years ago. Sometimes i wish the brush to not be a brush, but for the most part, i can deal with it, i could never go without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 5:11:00 PM More reviews by nightnurse1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

WARNING!!! this is not a eyeliner, but a permenent marker lol....i have applied this eyeliner in the day and it will not budge. you can swim in it, shower in it, and cry with it and it will not fail you. Please!!!!! on a serious note....this eyeliner is very hard to remove and can leave your eyes and the skin around your eyes very sore due to the amount of scrubbing in order to get it off. However besides all of that, its a great eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by triste3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eyeliner I buy. I always wear liquid eye liner and would always have problems with the eyeliner getting on my eye lids (I have oily skin). But this stays on without smudging. The only thing is waiting for it to dry because if you're too impatient it'll get on your lids! Once it's on it's a vivid black color and won't come off. It last me a while too, about 3-4 months, not bad for $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mszjackiechu

I love this eyeliner :] Ive always HATED the people who didn't have oily eyes and could use cheapie drug store products and have it last all day, while I had to go through numerous brand to find one ive liked. This liner WILL NOT BUDGE, EVER. But, it looks a bit harsh and can be tricky to apply (it is tacky in consistency and gets stuck to your lashes) but it doesnt move so I cant complain :]

Oh yes, youll also need an oil-based make up remover to get rid of it. I really mean it when I say it doesnt budge

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by amandasun20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its my HG eyeliner. A lot of people have a problem with this product because of the application process. Obviously the applicator is flimsy and you can easily mess up if you use the brush to apply this eyeliner. I found a easy way to apply it though! I swatch the eyeliner on a piece of paper then take my 266 brush and apply it as if I was applying a fluidline. Problem solved!!

The staying power is amazing and its a real black color. I've gone through 2 already in the past 6 months because its just that good. I even talked to a MUA at the MAC counter about what eyeliner has the best staying power and pigmentation...she said hands down liquidlast liner is the best product they have for a liquid liner/cream liner.

The only con of this product is that it is really difficult to remove, but just find a good eye make up remover and you'll be fine. GO OUT AND GET IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! No flaking or smudging what so ever :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you're looking for an eyeliner with really really GREAT staying power, than this is definitely worth a try for you.
It stays up to 8 hours and longer without flaking, smearing or cracking. and the color is a really deep black. However, with this PRO there comes the CON as well: Its staying power is still there if you don't want it anymore, removing it is kinda hard, especially if you draw on your lower lashline - you have to rub your skin more than you should and it still won't come of as a whole. Besides it takes a long time to dry if you make any mistakes or blink without letting it dry completely - you won't get rid of the mistakes without removing all your make-up.
The brush it comes with is not really made for thin lines, but since I'm more on the heavy, dramatic side of make-up, it's not a disadvantage for me.

I'll definitely repurchase it, but use it only for drawing my eyebrows on - since it's good to know, that your eyebrows definitely will survive - no matter what you're doing....won't use it on upper & lower lashline because it's such a hassel to get rid of it again on that delicate skin in your eye area.

So if you're looking for a liner with great staying poewer that doesn't irritate your eyes - buy it. If you're new to eyeliner and aren't used to it yet - don't buy it, it will annoy the hell out of you.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2009 3:06:00 PM More reviews by addiep

The staying power of this liner is INCREDIBLE. However, it also causes some problems. There isn't any room for mistakes when you're using this stuff; there's no way to correct a not-so-precise line without completely starting over and scrubbing the crap out of your lids.

My other problem with this liner is the brush. It's hit and miss; sometimes the line looks great, sometimes it comes out a little gloopy and looks like I wobbled my hand or something. There's just no consistency with this product :( I get so nervous when using this liner, it's not even worth it anymore. I love the staying power, but there's just too many negative aspects. Sorry liquidlast, to the swap you go!