Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

This is one of the more complex and easily wearable scents from the celebrity line - up of perfumes.
Unlike the Fantasy, With Love definitely is a bit more mature, but it still is a very youthful scent.
At first spray this scent does start off sweet, and one could easily assume that this is a fruity floral, but the dry down is a completely different story - a bit of spice is thrown in to temper the sweeter notes. If it were a life and death situation and you had to choose between celebrity scents, this would be an excellent choice.

My rating is a solid 3.5 lippies. I was suprised by this one. It was really nice. It's definitely NOT a fruity floral. It's a warm oriental. The base is a blend of very light mossy woods. It has a very light pretty milky amber note that is infused with bubbly florals. If spiced champagne had a smell this would be it!I really like it.

It was developed by perfumers Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Stephen Nilsen. The notes as listed by Duff include: mangosteen fruit, exotic spices, chai latte, mangosteen blossom, cocobolo wood, balsam, incense, amber milk and amber musk.

My only gripe with this one is that, on my skin the lasting power is horrid! It only lasts 10-20 minutes if that long. It seems to last much longer on fabric tho. If the lasting power were better I'd have given this a solid 4 or 5.

This is the BEST I have ever used! I got it as a Christmas gift and I'm obsessed with the stuff. The smell lasts all day and the bottle is very cute. It's the perfect winter fragrance!

I was surprised at how much I liked this product (despite not being a fan of Hilary Duff). It's very warm and sensual--I definitely smell notes of amber (even a hint of patchouli? I don't know if that's in there or not, but I keep getting a faint whiff of it!) Since it is a strong, woodsey perfume, I suggest wearing it during those cold winter months!

I expected this also to be a teeny bopper scent. But, it's not! This is an upscale version of BBW Chocolate Amber (the amber really pulls through on my skin). *Edit* the Cedar realllly pulls through on my skin on the drydown. I feel like I smell like a gerbil cage :(

The cute bottle was one of the reasons I bought this perfume. Also, I like Hilary, and once I spritzed some on a card in the store, I decided I had to have it. On the card, it reminded me just a bit of one of my fav fragrances, Lolita Lempicka, and I couldnt stop sniffing.
I got mine off of ebay, and once I actually tried it on my skin, my opinion of the fragrance changed. GROSS. It smells like PISS. Reminds me of urine. No lie. Maybe it just doesnt work with my chemistry? Can't shake the urine undertone, as much as I want to love this perfume.

love it, love it, love it! and i'm 44 years old. i don't get into age-appropriate fragrances. if smells good on me, i get it.
most fragrances wear off of me after a couple of hours, but not this. it actually reminds me of the body shop's home fragrance named fig.

I received a sample of this when it was first released and remember being surprised by how much I liked it. It was more sophisticated than I expected (of course, how would I know what to expect from Hilary Duff anyway? Lol). In the back of my mind, I marked this as "wouldn't go out and buy it straightaway, but might consider it down the line." Well, it's down the line now, and I scored a HUGE bottle of this + lotion at Marshalls for about $24.00. That was all the encouragement I needed. Wearing it again, I'm only "meh." It is nice, especially for the price point, but I'm not gaga on it. The mangosteen dominates the first phase with a sweetness I wasn't really expecting. Then, the cedar notes take over, which I'm not wild about. I predict I'll remain ambivalent about this one. Good for casual use, and work days, but a little uninspiring to me. When I finish my enormous bottle (l happen to like the flacon) I doubt I'll get the urge to buy it again.

This is a very beautiful scent. It's always been difficult for me to describe the notes in a perfume, but I'll give it my best shot! This scent is...feminine, it reminds of BBW's Sensual Amber or VS' Dream Angels Heavenly toned down a bit. It has a lingering musk and nice lasting power. Definately my favorite out of all of the celebrity fragrances! And the name/bottle is gorgeous!
The only down-side is it does give me a headache, which I think comes from the lingering musk.

Everytime I'm in the drugstore I take a teeny spritz of With Love by Hilary Duff. I don't think I would wear it much if I bought it - but I really like it when I'm in the drugstore, lol. :-) It has a warm, sweet quality that I enjoy, and I agree with the previous poster that it is quite sophisticated. Nice fragrance.

Popular Fragrances