October 25, 2014 | 975 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 9:41:00 AM More reviews by jpriebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

LOOOOOOOOOVE this stuff! It works 100% of the time! I don't use it constantly throughout the year as I heard the amount of aluminum chloride it contains isn't the best for you. I use it every couple of days if that in the summer and for a few days or so before a major event where I might have to wear specific styles or light colored clothing, etc (those with the issue know what I am talking about). For me it takes 2-3 applications to get the full benefit. After that I can go about 3 days in between use no sweat!!! :) Definitely do not apply too soon after shaving...it's already itchy enough after application. Also make sure it's dry before throwing on a shirt b/c it can leave bleachy looking stains. This happened to me once but it did come out in the wash that time. I will continue to use this for as long as I need it...worth every cent!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by TampaBayGal

It really works!. Use it at bedtime. Whatever you do, don't use it right after shaving...it burns like a mother for quite awhile. Oh...forgot to add Patti Stanger, the chick from Millionaire Match...she recommends it in her book (not that she's anybody or anything)...just a side note.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 1:12:00 AM More reviews by obsessedamanda

I used this product back in high school (so long ago...) when I was going through a very awkward and embarrassing body phase and I couldn't stop sweating. This was before all of the new spiffy clinical strength deodorants and I had switched from woman's deodorant to men's hoping that it would help. It did not. The only change I received from the switch was the nice effect of smelling like a man. Finally, I found this product and it worked. Amazing. I stopped sweating over night. It does not help with under arm odor so you still should use another type of deodorant in the morning, but if you can't find anything to help with you excessive sweating, try this stuff. It saved my prom dress from sweat stains!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by seekingcindy

Can't wear body suits or certain fitting tank-tops? If any of you ladies ever had any sweating issues... this product WILL work! If you read the label, it tells you how it works. It temporarily shrinks the pores under your arms, so you donít sweat- itís amazing and super cheap! Guaranteed! I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by lakegin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like many others I suffered from excessive sweating to the point of ruining shirts. This has been the only product that has ever worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been suffering from sweaty arm pits for yearssss! I could never wear shirts with sleeves coz it would show sweat marks on my underarms... just so embarrassing. No matter how cold the weather was, my arm pits would still be sweating! Certain Dri is the best solution for me. I've tried it and it magically worked the first day! I'm not exaggerating , either.

The down fall is that your arm pits might itch a little... or alot... I think it depends on how sensitive your skin is.

I would totally recommend this product to anyone who's having the same problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by cuteboogirl09

This stuff truly does work! Like many other reviewers I had problems with excessive sweating and NOTHING worked. I finally tried this and in the beginning was discouraged because I saw no change. However after about a week, I wasn't sweating anymore. Just don't give up on it if it's not working at first. That was about two years ago. Now, I just use regular deodorant because I don't have a problem with sweating any more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Luckyom08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have had excessive sweating for about a year. What I mean by this is that I sweat through shirts so it actually shows. It is really embarassing and has been holding me back a little. I heard many good things about this product so I decided to try it. I heard that it takes about a week to start working, and after a week or so I saw results. I was dry for the most part and had little to no pit stains. Recently it has really stopped working for me and I have no idea. It is the best deodorent that I have used so far but it still doesn't cut it. I now think that I will go to a dermatologist to help solve my problem. It works way better than any of the "clinical strength" products out there.
EDIT: The review above is the solid formula. The roll on is soo much better, and I have been officially cured of sweating. The solid has a different active ingredient than the roll on. Unless you have really sensitive skin, get the roll on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by sosuga

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff - I HATE the itching/burning that I get if I use it too soon after showering or shaving. But I only use it maybe 1x a week and it maintains just fine, so I only have to deal with that one night of itchiness. It definitely works though, especially for anyone with serious problems with sweating (mine was minimal but my old roommate would swear by this stuff and told everyone how it changed her life...so...yep). Good stuff, not really to be used AS an antiperspirant/deodorant for day time though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Edit 9/9/10: Certain Dri was wonderful for a few weeks, but then it stopped working. I stop using it for a while, then try again, but it hasn't worked for several months. Will not repurchase.