Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 4/17/2010 11:22:00 PM

This is a miracle product. I am a big sweater and used to specifically avoid certain colors of shirts because of sweat marks. I have not sweat under my arms since I started using this about 3 years ago. Not at all. You must get the liquid roll on - the solid did not work for me. I recommend this to all my friends - unreal. I have zero perspiration issues. You must try this if you sweat enough to be self conscious!

on 4/1/2010 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

AWESOME product. I use Certain Dri deo twice a week at night and Certain Dri AM deo every morning and let it dry on my skin (2-3 miniutets, while I wash my teeth). It works my God! No sweating, no watering. I was never a smelly type but there always was "water" on my shirts. That freaked me out, especially when you have to check every clothes' label about the material and check if a tiny bit of water leaves a spot on the material. I don't have that problem any more. And it's really dirty cheap, I would pay twice as much honestly.

on 3/17/2010 7:36:00 PM

This changed my life. Used to have sweat stains up until I read about this stuff in some magazine about 6 years ago. I always have a bottle of this stuff around and am not too regular about using it but it still keeps me dry! A must have for anyone with a sweat problem.

on 3/5/2010 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

the only thing that's worked on sweaty underarms. like seriously, i dont sweat there whatsoever now!

on 3/5/2010 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this for years. I can honestly say that it changed my life. I used to have a significant underarm sweat problem, which meant I couldn't wear tight shirts or silk because of the wet marks I would get. Using Certain Dri every third night has made a huge difference.

on 3/2/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Certain Dri is a fabulous product. Some fellow brides recommended it on knot.com when I was planning my wedding, and I've been using it every since. You use it at night just before going to sleep -- this is key, because you must be at rest just after application -- and then just do your normal routine in the morning. I do 2-3 circular swipes under each arm and am generally good to go the next day.

It's very effective as a deoderant, and it's so nice not to have to worry about gumming up and potentially discoloring your clothes with regular deoderant. I've had occasional issues with the bottle leaking, which is a pain during travel.

I don't sweat heavily, but last summer I noticed that I sometimes needed a touch-up with regular deoderant during the day -- either I'm getting sweatier as I get older or maybe it's getting less effective with continued use. No idea, but I continue to use it. I also turned my (far sweatier, college-age, and occasionally hygiene-impaired) little brother onto Certain Dri and he's now also a big fan.

on 3/2/2010 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

LOOOOOOOOOVE this stuff! It works 100% of the time! I don't use it constantly throughout the year as I heard the amount of aluminum chloride it contains isn't the best for you. I use it every couple of days if that in the summer and for a few days or so before a major event where I might have to wear specific styles or light colored clothing, etc (those with the issue know what I am talking about). For me it takes 2-3 applications to get the full benefit. After that I can go about 3 days in between use no sweat!!! :) Definitely do not apply too soon after shaving...it's already itchy enough after application. Also make sure it's dry before throwing on a shirt b/c it can leave bleachy looking stains. This happened to me once but it did come out in the wash that time. I will continue to use this for as long as I need it...worth every cent!

on 3/1/2010 4:49:00 PM

It really works!. Use it at bedtime. Whatever you do, don't use it right after shaving...it burns like a mother for quite awhile. Oh...forgot to add Patti Stanger, the chick from Millionaire Match...she recommends it in her book (not that she's anybody or anything)...just a side note.

I used this product back in high school (so long ago...) when I was going through a very awkward and embarrassing body phase and I couldn't stop sweating. This was before all of the new spiffy clinical strength deodorants and I had switched from woman's deodorant to men's hoping that it would help. It did not. The only change I received from the switch was the nice effect of smelling like a man. Finally, I found this product and it worked. Amazing. I stopped sweating over night. It does not help with under arm odor so you still should use another type of deodorant in the morning, but if you can't find anything to help with you excessive sweating, try this stuff. It saved my prom dress from sweat stains!

on 2/20/2010 2:01:00 PM

Can't wear body suits or certain fitting tank-tops? If any of you ladies ever had any sweating issues... this product WILL work! If you read the label, it tells you how it works. It temporarily shrinks the pores under your arms, so you donít sweat- itís amazing and super cheap! Guaranteed! I highly recommend!