October 20, 2014 | 864 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I ALWAYS have to have an eyebrow gel of some sort. I have rebellious brows, and the only way I can look put together is if they are smoothed and shaped :) This does the job!
Normally I would buy the clear version of Great Lash or the clear version of one of the CoverGirl mascaras, but this is cheaper. The others are around $5, while this is $1. There isn't as much product in E.L.F's as there is in the others, but this gel holds a bit better and it is also $4 cheaper. I have to replace them a bit more often, but I'm pretty sure I'm still saving money by sticking to this. I have not used this on my eyelashes, so I can't really comment on that. I just use both formulas on my on my brows because I really can't tell a difference between the two.
Overall, I'm really love the E.L.F. products. Who knew something so cheap could work so well? Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Pretty good stuff. I use this for brows only (both sides, as its the same thing, just difference in brush size). Keeps my brows in place all day until I wash it off. Have to be careful with how much you apply, so I always apply one thin coat and wipe the wand off on a tissue or side of tube otherwise too much product comes out and too much product makes my brows seem a little hard. Has not flaked or been a pain to remove. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by cloudyeyedlauren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Same quality as high end brow mascaras! Love this product. Keeps your eyebrows right where you want them. I put it on my sister and she complained of feeling "stiff", but I don't notice it too much. Not much product, but for one buck, I can't complain.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

it doesn't work. and once it dries up, it's like a thin layer of glue over my eyelashes! hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I use both sides as a brow gel, I like the fact it keeps them in place and it doesnt go really hard. It is also really inexpensive so this is a plus. The packaging is simple too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I absolutely LOVE this! I use both sides for my brows.. mascara does the trick for my lashes that I just bypass clear mascara.. My brows stay in place and dont stray.. they look sleek allllll day! Yes, if you use this as much as I do, which is everyday, you could run out quickly.. But hey, it's only a dollar so not a big deal in my book at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

This is a great clear mascara. I have found a couple of uses for this: you can either use it as a base for your mascara to thicken your lashes, and you can use it to tame your brows on days when you don't want to do your eyebrows. I love that the product is split into two sections. When one gets dirty and gross, you just switch over to the other side!

One con is that I find that even just using it on my brows without any other product in them makes the gel murky and dirty after a few uses. That said, there isn't a lot of product in each of the two sections. If used regularly each day, I believe that this entire tube will last you less than a couple of months. In any case, the amount of product doesn't influence my intention to buy it again since it does get dirty and I do not necessarily want to keep using a murky mascara. Therefore, I think the small amount of product is ok in this case. Also, if you manage to get this on sale for 50-60% off, I would suggest stocking up. While ELF has a lot of great sales, their dollar line doesn't get as many sale opportunities as their more expensive mineral and studio lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple product for me, I'll always rebuy this! It's great quality and perfect to use everyday on your brows to make them look more polished and groomed.

The reason I gave this four stars is because the product doesn't last very long. Like I said I did use it everyday but only for a few weeks...both sides of the tube were gone pretty quickly. But it's alright since it's so cheap to repurchase. Love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only use this on my brows. It has good staying power, although by the end of the day some of my stray hairs have broken free.

Only down side is that if I touch my eye brows too much the gel can flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by georgiapeach21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic product. I love it. It makes my eyebrows look so neat and clean. It also keeps all those little hairs in place. It does not make your eyebrows sticky or gross. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and i will repurchase.