E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/28/2011 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only left the product on for a few minutes (it's close to bedtime) just to try it out. It does make my eyelashes seem longer but that could just be from making them more straight since they're usually pointed at an angle to the left or right. I will update with a higher rating if anyone else notices the change. (I don't normally wear mascara).

update- so I put it on one eye, and asked dh which eye was different, lol, he got it right so I will give it one more lippie.

on 6/11/2011 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm not one to put clear gloss on my lashes, but I can NEVER leave the house without making sure my eyebrows are in place and this product, I never have to worry about wild caveman brows getting all crazy.

Every morning I fill in my brows and place the wet gloss over them and it never smudges my work and puts my brows in place. It's GREAT!

on 5/14/2011 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Perfect! The brow/eyelash packaging is brilliant and effective! I;m the type of girl who loves long lashes, but hate mascara! I have stick straight lashes, so I curl my lashes then apply this! And it stays! And I love how the brow gel is a separate side, because I know my brow powder gets into the gel, and I'd hate to have that on my eyelashes!

on 5/3/2011 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this stuff! I use it primarily on my lashes, after using mascara and letting it dry. I then use the gloss to further separate and lenghten my lashes, which this does very well. I use the brow brush as opposed to the lash brush, because the bristles are smaller and closer together...... I've never actually tried the lash brush side(maybe I should ). When I run out of the gel on the brow side, I'll just switch the brushes around. It does do a great job at reigning in my normally wild eyebrows as well. The fact that it only cost a dollar makes it an amazing find!!!! I will totally buy this again. Love it!

on 5/3/2011 12:43:00 AM

I hardly use mascara, but I use this. I don't have curled up lashes so it helps after using my eye lash curler. I do like the eye brow brush end, but don't use it as often. Overall it's great.

I like this product. I haven't used the lash side yet but I've used about half of the brow side. I like it because sometimes I get makeup in my brows and when I use this it gets it off. My brows look nice after I put it on but I think it may cause me to break out because sometimes when I use it I get a blemish every once in a while underneath my brow hairs.

on 5/2/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This thing is amazing! I only use for my eyebrows and this tames them and holds them in place all day and only for $1! I am stocking up when I go to Target!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this. My eyebrows are, thank goodness, very tame. However, this has a crazy thickening effect, even after I take it off, my eyebrows still appear very thick. I am kind of a rebellious tweezer, and very easily go overboard. Often I will have a normal eyebrow and an almost pencil thin eyebrow. If I put the eyebrow mascara on, they look exactly equal. I also put the eyelash mascara on at night. This is the most amazing part. When I wake up, my eyelashes are so much fuller, after I take it off. This is amazing. I am asian, so my lashes are short and stubby, after this I can honestly say that they are at least 4-6 mm, they used to be only 2mm (I've only been using this product for two weeks!). However, it is a little difficult getting EVERY SINGLE bit of mascara off, and sometimes flecks of mascara can get into the clear mascara, but in addition to the blackish flecks and slight coloring in the tube, it works the same.

I want to know it the eyebrows mascara is the same as the eyelash mascara except with a different brush because I would like to finish off the tube on my eyelashes.

I knocked off two lippies just because it is not conditioning at all which seems like it should be a benefit.

on 4/18/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff! I ALWAYS have to have an eyebrow gel of some sort. I have rebellious brows, and the only way I can look put together is if they are smoothed and shaped :) This does the job!
Normally I would buy the clear version of Great Lash or the clear version of one of the CoverGirl mascaras, but this is cheaper. The others are around $5, while this is $1. There isn't as much product in E.L.F's as there is in the others, but this gel holds a bit better and it is also $4 cheaper. I have to replace them a bit more often, but I'm pretty sure I'm still saving money by sticking to this. I have not used this on my eyelashes, so I can't really comment on that. I just use both formulas on my on my brows because I really can't tell a difference between the two.
Overall, I'm really love the E.L.F. products. Who knew something so cheap could work so well? Love it!

on 4/17/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty good stuff. I use this for brows only (both sides, as its the same thing, just difference in brush size). Keeps my brows in place all day until I wash it off. Have to be careful with how much you apply, so I always apply one thin coat and wipe the wand off on a tissue or side of tube otherwise too much product comes out and too much product makes my brows seem a little hard. Has not flaked or been a pain to remove. Would definitely buy again.

Popular Mascaras