September 17, 2014 | 1313 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

it doesn't work. and once it dries up, it's like a thin layer of glue over my eyelashes! hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I use both sides as a brow gel, I like the fact it keeps them in place and it doesnt go really hard. It is also really inexpensive so this is a plus. The packaging is simple too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I absolutely LOVE this! I use both sides for my brows.. mascara does the trick for my lashes that I just bypass clear mascara.. My brows stay in place and dont stray.. they look sleek allllll day! Yes, if you use this as much as I do, which is everyday, you could run out quickly.. But hey, it's only a dollar so not a big deal in my book at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

This is a great clear mascara. I have found a couple of uses for this: you can either use it as a base for your mascara to thicken your lashes, and you can use it to tame your brows on days when you don't want to do your eyebrows. I love that the product is split into two sections. When one gets dirty and gross, you just switch over to the other side!

One con is that I find that even just using it on my brows without any other product in them makes the gel murky and dirty after a few uses. That said, there isn't a lot of product in each of the two sections. If used regularly each day, I believe that this entire tube will last you less than a couple of months. In any case, the amount of product doesn't influence my intention to buy it again since it does get dirty and I do not necessarily want to keep using a murky mascara. Therefore, I think the small amount of product is ok in this case. Also, if you manage to get this on sale for 50-60% off, I would suggest stocking up. While ELF has a lot of great sales, their dollar line doesn't get as many sale opportunities as their more expensive mineral and studio lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple product for me, I'll always rebuy this! It's great quality and perfect to use everyday on your brows to make them look more polished and groomed.

The reason I gave this four stars is because the product doesn't last very long. Like I said I did use it everyday but only for a few weeks...both sides of the tube were gone pretty quickly. But it's alright since it's so cheap to repurchase. Love this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only use this on my brows. It has good staying power, although by the end of the day some of my stray hairs have broken free.

Only down side is that if I touch my eye brows too much the gel can flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by georgiapeach21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic product. I love it. It makes my eyebrows look so neat and clean. It also keeps all those little hairs in place. It does not make your eyebrows sticky or gross. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend and i will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. Its not sticky at all or flaky. But it gets dirty quick from my foundation. I really havent used the mascara for my lashes though, I use both sides for my brows

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bambooflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love that you can get this for only $1! I have been using clear mascara on my brows for ages, but it has always cost a lot more than $1. When I found this it was a godsend - finally, something good and cheap! It works just as well as other clear mascaras for my brows.

I like the dual-sided packaging. When I use clear mascara for my brows, the gel tends to get very dirty (from the brow powder I use) very quickly. This way, I can just use 1 side until it's used up, then I'll have a new brush and clean gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by mzpinkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this more to groom my eyebrows than using the mascara. I didn't see any difference when I used it as a mascara. I like it how it keeps my brows in place and looks clean. Not bad for a dollar and wouldn't mind buying this again.