July 22, 2014 | 1646 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - beautyblender - the sponge

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by bbucha4

This thing is amazing. I even use it to put on my bronzer,blush, and highlighter. Brushes are a thing of the past after using this. I would get the package deal, that way you can use one for foundation and concealer and one for blush and bronzer :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by MES

I had been curious about the beautyblender for a while, but the price made me a bit skeptical. After putting in a lot of overtime at work, I decided to treat myself. After one use, I can say, I love this. I did wet the sponge and squeeze it out before use, and it took a little more foundation than normal. I really love the finish the gives to my foundation, and makes it apply much more evenly. I didn't find that it added any extra time to my routine. Some cheaper makeup sponges have a weird tacky/sticky texture, this is nice and soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I like this a lot! Wouldn't say my fav tool for foundation (i prefer buffing or clean fingers) but i think it provides good coverage and an even application. Kinda pricey for just a sponge, but dupes of this always turn out to be so different. My only complaint is how hard it is to clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by lidyachu

I love this bright pink sponge. It gives me an air-brush finished that I look for so long. It just perfect. However, it takes me forever to clean this sponge! This sponge will never stain-free (is it me or you guys also feel the same?) although I have rinse it with their cleanser. But yeah, I will repurchase this pink sponge.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works the same as 'bouncing' my good ole CVS round sponges. I squirt some foundation on the sponge and blot or bounce it all over my face. I use each side of the round 3-4 times before tossing, so each sponge lasts about a week.

This takes up a lot more space and can't be thrown away once its covered in makeup. I didn't feel like the pointy end got into small areas any better than my usual sponge.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this sponge! One of my HG items!!! It blends my foundation & concealer perfectly! I don't even use a brush anymore. If your editing to get it, don't be. The price s a little steep but it works oh so we'll that its worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by candicebarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Gives such a flawless finish especially when you use it damp. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. Give it a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This sponge is amazing. I can’t imagine a makeup life without it now! It’s absolutely perfect for applying foundation. It leaves your skin looking so natural, so even, so delicious! One of the surprises for me was how well it covers my dark eye circles – I dab a bit of foundation on the sponge and bounce it all over my eye area – I don’t even need to use concealer anymore! This is definitely a staple in my makeup collection now and will repurchase again! Yes, it is expensive, but I’m so glad I found it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Katielenisse

BUY IT!! No there is no other cheaper alternative! Nobody wants to pay $20 for a make up sponge but the finish it gives is too good to pass up! Just buy it and you won't regret it! The myth that it will absorb your foundation WRONG!! Damp the sponge and bounce it. I use this with Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation which is Water Based, I don't see that it absorbs more then with a brush, or a non water based foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this! I didn't think I could spend $20 on a sponge, but I actually recieved it as a gift and fell in love! It is awesome because it has an amazing way of blending and applying that makes the foundation look like actual skin! My only gripe is that a little piece of the sponge did rip, but it hasn't affected use or quality of it; also you need to clean it frequently.