April 20, 2014 | 1313 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by lyndsaygoodbrand

I had used this years ago and loved it. But I used to have a lot of problems with acne back then. One of the reasons I stopped using it was the shade was a bit to dark for me when not wearing fake tan. I then bought it again since realising they brought out lighter shades. I have been using it about a fortnight and have so many spots. I think it might be this. So I l am going back to using my Dior sculpt again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Dopechick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is literally garbage and its sad to say I spent 27 dollars on this. I have very oily skin and it lasted up to an hour before oil started breaking through. I have to keep blotting and when I do the foundation comes off. Not to mention this it constantly slides off. I can't touch my face without there being oil and makeup on my finger. EVEN WITH A PRIMER AND POWDER!!! Also when I first got it it looked like I dumped a pound of baby powder on my face. After 2 days of using this I broke out hardcore. Bottom line I wouldn't even put this on my dolls.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by NoirAngelx

Skin Type/ Tone: Oily and clog-prone, around NC15 in MAC with olive undertones.

This is a decent foundation for people looking for full coverage, but that's about where my praise for it ends. In my opinion, there are much better options on the market than this, some of my favorites including Revlon Colorstay Whipped and MUFE Mat Velvet. I was pleased upon applying this at the good coverage, it covered most of my redness, acne scars, and broken capillaries. However when I was done with the application, I realized that this emphasized my pores, random dry patches that I didn't know existed (after priming + moisturizing), and caked around my nose, mouth, and forehead. It also managed to dry down completely, but yet somehow it felt tacky and thick. Adding powder did not remedy this, it made it look worse.

I also have quite yellow/olive based skin, and the NC15 shade in this was actually *too* yellow for me, which is surprising. The lasting power was decent, I came home after a long day and the coverage looked almost same, albeit the random cakey patches. Also many have complained of acne breakouts, and it can likely be due to the talc and algae extract in the ingredient list. So all in all, I would not recommend unless you have normal, poreless skin. However I think many women looking for a full coverage foundation typically have some discoloration and uneven texture like I do, and I don't recommend it for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Caitlinc15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg bought this foundation today, so amazing, great for covering freckles and imperfections! not so cheap but definitely worth it, best foundation I've ever used, will definitely be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Nataliejan8976

I enjoyed using this product for a very long time, the colour match was beyond perfect and I struggle being olive skinned. The only problem I had was that it became quite oily after a good 4-5 hours which wasn't reall a problem for nights out, but I like to have my make up look good for a full shift at work. I would find that by the endof the day if i had to itch my face the foundation would come off and leave me with patchy bits. Saying that through the foundation has great coverage and is very flawless, it's just not the bes tfor longevity,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by saMEcys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product just wish there was a little more per in the bottle!

Be-careful with the bottles push down top, for some reason the push down gets stuck and can release the foundation, could have just been a lemon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by youngbeautyxo

I LOVE THIS! This foundation is the only one that covers my acne scars without it looking too cakey. I love how I don't get oily when I wear this. Will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far so good,, i am a can of OIL!!! You have to apply this foundation properly. this foundation i dont recomment setting with mac powder if your super oily, i will oxideze and melt off your face. I am not new to this i gave up on mac for years. ive been testing this one for a week and found that mixed with MOM and my foundation stick, this stays matte and also i set with a diffrent powder. currently Loreal or Ben NYe powder.
you can find me on youtube for updates under channel-fearless femme

i put this on at 630am its now 1pm and im not shiny yet (its a miracle) lets c how long i can go.... i wil blot with Iman blot powder or Clinique stay matte powder. Im n sunny south florida and work 10 hr days with 2 hours out side. so ther will be an updte..

The girls in the store cant tell you how to apply this, its trial and error. and trust i have been orange face plenty of days to get right.. now my face is beat!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by TayGraham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works great at covering scars ! I have leftover acne marks and they disappeared ! However I had to retouch it due to my oily skin. Great buy though. Can use it with powder too !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Sgreco1220

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ever since I started using this foundation, I find it hard to use anything else. I would say I have normal to oily skin. Yes, I do set this foundation with my Studio Fix Powder but even so, this foundation lasts forever and doesn't crack or look cakey. I've also never had so many people ask what I'm wearing or tell me my skin looks like porcelain. I've heard a lot of people say it's too heavy for them, but I honestly don't think it is. The coverage is medium to full and very build-able. And I think you get a lot of product, especially for the price. Some might think the price is steep, but compare it to other high end brands, and you'll change your mind. Also, I've had mine for 2 plus months and I haven't even used past the top screw part of the bottle. The only reason I gave the packaging a 4 out of 5 is because you have to buy the pump separately. Oh! Another thing..the smell. I personally love the way it smells. It also has to do with the fact that it reminds me of my first time using a MAC foundation and how happy I was with the product. Anyways, I've noticed that Estee Lauders Double Wear Foundation smells exactly the same. Weird, because EL owns MAC. Hmm....
Last but not least, yes, I would buy this over and over again. It's my absolute favorite and nothing has compared to it. I even got my mom addicted to it, and if you knew her, that's really saying something, because she never spoils herself, but that's the one thing she has to have.