October 31, 2014 | 1132 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Jkristina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has always been my favourite foundation! Until recently, when I've started working for a counter where I am expected to wear their products, I have worn this foundation and loved it! For the past 8 years it's been my HG foundation and I always get compliments on how good my skin looks etc. I started wearing it when I had teenage acne and it never have me any problems at all! Great coverage and when applied with stippling brush can be put on quite light-build able as apposed to medium/full cover. I'm quite oily so I find I need to use blotting powder with it but considering how oily I am I get about 5 hours wear before I really need to blot which is good! Normal skin could prob go a lot longer! Def recommend and will always purchase, especially for night time make up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by gemwils

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation when I was going through a phase of having really bad skin and was very acne-prone. I was sooo glad I bought it! The foundation has a high coverage and made my skin look flawless which even got me a few comments from others saying how good my skin looked. The foundation smells nice in my opinion and glides onto the skin effortlessly. However, if you have dry skin I would definitely not recommend this as it made my skin really dry. All in all this is a great foundation but I wouldn't recommend it for everyday use as it is quite heavy but covers flaws amazingly and looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by AisMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it! It's perfect for me a hairdresser who is constantly around heat all day my make up doesn't melt of my face just stays were it should. Definitely covers my redness and isn't patchy after 8 hours of use. With this foundation i use MUFE primer in green this covers my redness but works in heaven with my foundation. I am of fair skin but i tan alot and this foundation makes me look as tan i want to be without looking mucky at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by rosat93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite foundations for my oily skin. Full coverage, easy to blend (easier for me compared to EL double wear) , and matches my skin perfectly (NC20).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Rosahelen

I love this foundation!! I have tried many of macs foundations but I always seem to away back to this one. It gives a flawless look although I would say it is more medium coverage rather than full but it is buildable. This foundation is for combination skin. Sometimes I find it a little drying so I swap to studio sculpt. It is worth the price as it does last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first 'high end' foundation I ever purchased. I have tried numerous foundations since, and I ALWAYS return to this trusty foundation. It is not the cheapest, but I believe you get what you pay for.

I have oily/spot prone skin and this foundation has provided me with excellent coverage (I use my fingers to apply), whilst keeping oil at bay and NC15 matches my skin perfectly.

While providing a matte coverage, I find this foundation gives a healthy look, which I crave so much for my often dull complexion.

I am not convinced that MAC products are the healthiest for your skin, but if you need a excellent coverage foundation I could not recommend enough.

The only slight disappointment from this foundation is its packaging. I find myself with a cotton bud trying to scrape the last remaining drops from the bottle. MAC do sell a pump, but this does not dispense all liquid from the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MsPham

I've tried many foundations but I always reach for this one. I am Asian having a very yellow skin tone, I am in the color NC20. This is a full coverage foundation, although I found it somewhat not too heavy on the skin. It dries up matte, but during the day I tend to get a little oily on my t-zone, which for me it is normal. Really like this foundation, doesnt clog my pores, totally amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I'm not sure why I went back to this foundation when it didn't work for me in the first place. It has a lot of shades to match your skin tone well but it feels a bit cakey and doesn't control oil. It also made me breakout. I bought this because it was a popular foundation and I wanted to look like the ladies at the MAC counter -_- but this foundation isn't for me

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kalihagen1

I use to love this foundation... However when I started trying new foundations, I tended to forget about my MAC Studio Fix Fluid... This product always made me look cakey, no matter how I applied it. I think this is due to my oily skin... I could see how people would love this product though... GREAT full coverage. If you are debating with yourself whether or not to purchase this product, I think you should go to the MAC counter and try it for yourself... In my experience this foundation works differently on everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gives a decent build able coverage. Though its scent can be a little bit off putting(smells like paint). Doesn't come with a pump so it can get bit messy. I wish it does has more spf but still okay for everyday wear.