October 20, 2014 | 1953 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MsPham

I've tried many foundations but I always reach for this one. I am Asian having a very yellow skin tone, I am in the color NC20. This is a full coverage foundation, although I found it somewhat not too heavy on the skin. It dries up matte, but during the day I tend to get a little oily on my t-zone, which for me it is normal. Really like this foundation, doesnt clog my pores, totally amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I'm not sure why I went back to this foundation when it didn't work for me in the first place. It has a lot of shades to match your skin tone well but it feels a bit cakey and doesn't control oil. It also made me breakout. I bought this because it was a popular foundation and I wanted to look like the ladies at the MAC counter -_- but this foundation isn't for me

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kalihagen1

I use to love this foundation... However when I started trying new foundations, I tended to forget about my MAC Studio Fix Fluid... This product always made me look cakey, no matter how I applied it. I think this is due to my oily skin... I could see how people would love this product though... GREAT full coverage. If you are debating with yourself whether or not to purchase this product, I think you should go to the MAC counter and try it for yourself... In my experience this foundation works differently on everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gives a decent build able coverage. Though its scent can be a little bit off putting(smells like paint). Doesn't come with a pump so it can get bit messy. I wish it does has more spf but still okay for everyday wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Laurax95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily spot prone skin and this foundation was horrendous for me. It did control my shine a little bit and did leave my skin looking ok, however, I noticed that I started to develop red lumps underneath my jaw bone, I've read that this has happened to others as well and it make me break out more than usual. I also only used a small amount and my friends commented how much foundation I had put on which is not the look I'm after. I also think having to pay for a pump is ridiculous I think this should be included in the price! I'm currently still trying different foundations for my skin but I am doing research this time!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when i started to hunt for a foundation years ago. I bought based on mua reviews. People asked if i was sick the few times i've used it, it does nothing for me, it's uneven, patchy , maybe the color was wrong too. This made me think i was doing something wrong so i bought mac brushes and it didn't work either. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had always been skeptical about MAC Cosmetics because I heard that their products irritate/cause breakouts on the skin. I decided to try this foundation in NC30 and it's probably one of the best out there for such a great price. ($27 at MAC counters/Macy's) it blends into the skin like a dream and looks so flawless. This is an everyday foundation for me and I set this with a translucent powder. I do have to blot about after 5 hours of wear. MAC has a great selection of yellow and pink tones. I have olive skin with a medium yellow undertones. The only negative is that this does not comes with a pump! I had to buy the pump for $9, the pump can be closed for travel. For the longevity of the foundation I find that the $27 price tag is perfect. I will definitely buy this again. And...I have no irritation or breakouts using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by sarajean23

Overall, I love this foundation. However, application must be quick as it dries pretty quickly. Definitely get a pump as the foundation doesn't come with one which it should! Other than that I really do think this foundation is great for my oily skin. It stays matte for a long time and I hardly need to touch up with some powder. Great for a long day/night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I initially used Pro Longwear in NC25, and it was good when my face doesn't need much coverage. But now I'm currently battling with hormonal acne (it's really awful), and I find this foundation covers my acne scars (and also semi-active acne).

I use a Real Technique's Expert Face brush to put on this foundation (I also like to use my fingers to blend), and the coverage is good. My shade for this foundation is NC25 as well, as I am Asian with yellow undertone.

This didn't really break me out, and I find it better at the coverage compared to Pro Longwear, which is quite sheer and for those who didn't really need much coverage. I will go back to Pro Longwear once my skin clears up.

I love this foundation! I didn't mind the smell, to be honest. Def repurchase! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by azharr

I would not recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin! It makes me break out like CRAZY! I tried it multiple times with long gaps between my uses but each time my skin would break out really bad! It is full-coverage and pretty heavy. My skin looks good when I wear it. It has good staying power. But its a pity its not kind to my skin :( Revlon colorstay is a better option for me as its non-oily, doesn't break me out, stays in place all day and is much cheaper too.