January 28, 2015 | 1889 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by embroiderama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: The color of this (light petal) matched my skin very well and made my eye area look bright and smooth.

Cons: It irritated my eyes horribly, making them burn and tear up, and all of the concealer ended up wiped off. I ended up finding a cheaper Almay product that works as well and doesn't bother my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by creamsoda

The Pros: you only need a tiny amount of product. It's also really great for blemishes.
The Cons: It's really thick and tends to settle in lines, plus it doesnt cover my dark circles well at all. It dries out really quickly too. I have this in Medium Beige but they need more colour choices, it's just a TINY bit too yellow for my skin. I got this for free but I definitely wouldn't buy it myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by solstice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the worst under eye concealers I've tried. It dries and cracks within minutes of application, even with a good moisturizer underneath. The tube packaging also makes it difficult to dispense the correct amount - you need the tiniest dot of product. I found that I was wasting most what I squeezed out every time I tried to use it. Will not be re-purchasing, will not even be finishing the barely-touched tube I have.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by shortstuff87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! use it under my eyes and i use it on my lids as a shadow base. And for it being so small it lasts long! I would bu this again! =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is great for covering up blemishes, but the formula is too thick for me to wear under my eyes. I would buy this again- the price is quite reasonable given the quality of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lilzip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite concealer.....EVER! Its easy to apply and doesn't seep in the lines. Blends well. Love it. The only thing that kinda isn't great is that it doesn't cover up the occasional breakout that I get so well, But it's great for eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jessca84

The best thing about this concealer is its packaging: totally sanitary and easy to use. I have mega dark undereye circles, and this stuff works better than anything I ever discovered at the drugstore. I'm looking for something a bit thicker, though, because this doesn't completely cover and I don't have time to apply sixteen layers. It's also drying, but moisturizer helps with that.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used to like Clinique products a lot! But, lately they just seem to be doing absolutely nothing for me! I have found alternatives that are a thousand times better. So, I bought this concealer thinking hey, it diminishes puffiness and bags and covers darkness. Which is does not. It looks fake and cakey! It probably lasts like 2 hours, maybe less. It also makes my bags look bigger instead of reducing them! I most likely will not even use this up. I have also noticed that its starting to separate! I went to use some the other day and a bunch of oil squirted out, instead of concealer. Which I thought was totally gross. I have only had it for about 2 months. I will definitely not be buying this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by cocotte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product though as only 2 colours available here in Hong Kong and neither is perfect...I am still looking...
Strange thing why no reviews for CLINIQUE DERMA WHITE SPOT CONCENTRATE CONCEALER SPF 21? That is a better colour match for me but a little dry to use. Has anyone else tried this? I would love to know what you think!
BTW does anyone know what has happened to the STEPHANE MARAIS make up line? Their concealer worked quite well for me but that was years ago and I never see it anywhere. So still looking for HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by aries41587

I bought this while I worked for Clinique and I really liked how my undereyes looked at first. however I soon noticed that even if I put a little bit, it seeps into my line under my eyes. After a while, it seemed to look ashen which didn't help my dark circles. I don't think I will buy this again.