July 23, 2014 | 1988 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lilzip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite concealer.....EVER! Its easy to apply and doesn't seep in the lines. Blends well. Love it. The only thing that kinda isn't great is that it doesn't cover up the occasional breakout that I get so well, But it's great for eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by jessca84

The best thing about this concealer is its packaging: totally sanitary and easy to use. I have mega dark undereye circles, and this stuff works better than anything I ever discovered at the drugstore. I'm looking for something a bit thicker, though, because this doesn't completely cover and I don't have time to apply sixteen layers. It's also drying, but moisturizer helps with that.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I used to like Clinique products a lot! But, lately they just seem to be doing absolutely nothing for me! I have found alternatives that are a thousand times better. So, I bought this concealer thinking hey, it diminishes puffiness and bags and covers darkness. Which is does not. It looks fake and cakey! It probably lasts like 2 hours, maybe less. It also makes my bags look bigger instead of reducing them! I most likely will not even use this up. I have also noticed that its starting to separate! I went to use some the other day and a bunch of oil squirted out, instead of concealer. Which I thought was totally gross. I have only had it for about 2 months. I will definitely not be buying this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by cocotte

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product though as only 2 colours available here in Hong Kong and neither is perfect...I am still looking...
Strange thing why no reviews for CLINIQUE DERMA WHITE SPOT CONCENTRATE CONCEALER SPF 21? That is a better colour match for me but a little dry to use. Has anyone else tried this? I would love to know what you think!
BTW does anyone know what has happened to the STEPHANE MARAIS make up line? Their concealer worked quite well for me but that was years ago and I never see it anywhere. So still looking for HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by aries41587

I bought this while I worked for Clinique and I really liked how my undereyes looked at first. however I soon noticed that even if I put a little bit, it seeps into my line under my eyes. After a while, it seemed to look ashen which didn't help my dark circles. I don't think I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by CTP

I have this in 08 for summer & 05 for 'normal' use.

I don't know what I was thinking when I bought a second one. It's not thick enough so when I apply it, you can still see through it & it looks like I'm really trying to cover my dark circles. Also, it makes my circles appear green-ish in a way? I don't know, I'm not a fan. Maybe I should try a cream-based concealer next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by mariesmist

It started out a great concealer, was my favorite for a while. Then it all went downhill. Pros- great coverage, creamy, decent color match for fair asian skin, not too pricey. Cons - became dry, settled into fine lines, separated. It may be my skin and the weather because I bought it during spring and summer but now that it's fall and winter I hate how powdery dry it finishes. Then soon after I bought it, the pigment and the oil began separating. Gross getting a squirt of oil instead of concealer. Looking for a new concealer, again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2008 2:05:00 PM More reviews by rambo_fb

*sigh* Well here goes more money down the tube. As everyone else has said, this gives amazing coverage with a very very VERY tiny amount, but under the eye it soon gets powdery, wrinkly, and a little dry. I'm really upset at this purchase and not even sure why I got it. I swear when I read the reviews for this before it was the highest rated concealer, but apparently not. I'm just glad I used a gift card and didn't blow much of my real money on this dud.

What I find it works really nicely for is if you moisturize your face, and use a primer, it helps reduce that dryness on the face, not so much under the eye. This is a really great spot concealer, but you have to use as little as possible otherwise it cakes up with a powder.

So I guess it wasn't a total bust.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by DivineFemme

I've been on the concealer HG hunt for ages, and I think I've finally found it! It seems like everything I've tried- Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Maybelline Age Rewind, Mary Kay- was just a little bit off. Either the texture was too creamy or too dry, or the coverage was too little or too cakey, or the color wasn't quite right.

But after 2 months of using All About Eyes, I'm very pleased with the product. The Medium Petal shade is a fabulous match for my NC37 skintone. I'm currently using Laura Mercier's Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer in Sand as my daily foundation, and I use it first. Then I use the AAE concealer on my undereye area, and my face looks flawless.

I like that this concealer is thick enough that I don't have to use a ton, but it never gets dry or cakey on me. It stays well throughout the day, and I don't have to reapply, which is a complaint I had about other concealers I've tried.

So my quest has ended! I'm thrilled with this concealer and I find the price- about $15 for .33 fluid oz./10ml- very reasonable. I also like this concealer comes in a squeeze tube vs. a pot or a wanded tube, b/c it's more hygenic. I will def. be re-buying this concealer! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2008 2:23:00 AM More reviews by nj1659

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for a year now. I keep using it because its easy to apply, blends easily. However, clinique does not have a lot of shades for yellow undertones. The color limitation is a problem and I haven't been able to find my perfect match. This concealer needs to be used with foundation. If you want a concealer to go with no foundation or very thin layer of mineral foundation then look elsewhere. I am not going to buy this concealer once it finishes, I am going to try the maybelline mineral power concealer.