December 20, 2014 | 1418 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by jahola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't dry me out at all (unlike the Cetaphil daily facial cleanser). I wish it was good for makeup removal... but honestly I didn't really expect it to be. Gentle cleansers don't usually do a good job of that. But other than that I have no complaints about this product and I will continue to repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

A nice gentle cleanser for my combination skin. It does nothing to remove my make-up, but I add an extra step with toner (Bioderma Sebiu H20) so I'm not going to knock Cetaphil's game. Already on my 5th bottle of this lovely stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 8:13:00 AM More reviews by ladynove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Use this product every day.
I don't really feel the need to explain myself further.
Light, no frills. Gentle.
Stop denying yourself and try it. Clairsonic Mia 2 as well.

Do it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by 860Diamond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the most recommended products and, quite honestly, I don't understand why. It sucks, pure and simple. It is not much different than smearing lotion on your face. Avoid. If your skin is truly very dry and sensitive, use a cream based cleanser. Otherwise use a gel cleanser such as Purpose Gentle Cleansing wash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by alexleong88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has lots of good feedback, and i like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jthly

First review and its a positive one!

Been using this for years, great for oily and acne prone skin!

It's a bit drying in the winter but nothing a good fruit peel and scrub can't fix. Exfoliating should be done year round regardless.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Badly clogged my pores

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by paddlepops

i like that it's gentle but i don't feel like it really 'cleans' the skin. barely gets off any of my makeup. i give it three stars though because it's not harsh and irritating which was good for my acne prone skin. would not buy again though

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

This is the only face wash my husband use,he has a mild psoriasis on his face and ever since he started to use Cetaphil gentle cleanser he told me that his skin is much better now. But for me personally I prefer the formulation for normal-oily skin because I have very oily t-zone. If you have sensitive skin give Cetaphil a try,you'll love it. It's fragrance free and it won't leather it'll take sometimes to get used to. It's a good cleanser to use in the morning. Will repurchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

This product does take some getting used to. It does not foam, which can be slightly odd when you first use it. i have not tried removing it with makeup and probably dont recommend just using cetaphil to remove makeup.

I purchased this product when my skin broke out bad from all the products i have been putting on my face. I used this after i had washed my face with my Simple Moisturising Cleanser, i must say, it does do a great job in making sure your face is extra clean, soft and pH balanced. This can be used in the morning when you do not want to strip off too much natural oils from your face.

Overall good product, would repurchase to keep my skin clear