MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 4/15/2011 11:35:00 AM

I'm on my second pan of this color, its my staple for eyes almost everyday. Its a great color on its own too. I use to use Jest or naked lunch but this is my new faorite base color for just about every look i do. I will always have this in my collection.

on 4/15/2011 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hate this eyeshadow when I first got it. I paid $11 for just for a wash of golen shimmery!!! However, after I tried it for several times, I think I should give this e/s a 4 point. It is not very pigment but is lovely for sring/summer everyday look. Especially if you are still young and cann't wear too much color for school. It is good for a everyday all over the lid color or a night out high hight color.
Some people say that NYX champagne is a dup. SORRY,I don't think so. I brough NYX first to save money but I hated that color. NYX champagne leaves a white, greasy sheen on my eyelid. You cann't really see any color but a white sheen. All that glitter is much better in my opinion. It has golen shimmery and a little bit sheen but is more elegent than NYX champane.

on 4/15/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

depending on how the light hits it, All That Glitters turns from bright beige-gold to bronzey peach.
I do have to say that on my prominent eyelids, Veluxe Pearl eyeshadows can be a bit too much to wear on their own. A great tip is to go heavy on the black eyeliner to balance it out.
I can imagine All That Glitters looking exceptionally beautiful if you have deep set eyes because it'll really bring out your eyes.

on 4/11/2011 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I am an NC15 and I have no bother pulling this shadow off. You just need to use it with a light hand. This colour brings out my blue eyes wonderfully. The packaging is just your standard MAC packaging nothing fancy. The price isn't bad either.

on 4/10/2011 4:57:00 AM

I wanted to like this so badly. I was looking for something light and shimmery for my lid. I had such high hopes, but it's just way too pink for my skin tone and I just couldn't find a use for it. It just looked off on my NC15 skin. I swapped it out, because it's otherwise a good shadow, just really not for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This color is my favorite highlight shades from MAC, I'm between NC35 and NC40. I've been finished it twice all the way till there was none left, so yes this is a staple in my collection. It goes with anything I wear as my e/s. it's a light champagne color and I will never be without it. I highly reccommend it to everyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I'm on my 2nd pot of all that glitters, and will soon be onto the third. This and arena are my most used e/s. It never fails, and goes with any color blush/lipstick. The color has been described pretty accurately by other reviewers. A nice peachy- slightly pink golden champagne e/s. I'm nc40/42 and don't like how light and frosty most champagne e/s like naked lunch or stila kitten look. All that glitters is the most flattering champagne I've tried. It has a nice soft texture, and just opens up my eyes and makes them glow.

on 4/7/2011 7:26:00 PM

I absolutely adore All that Glitters! It is a great peachy copper that I think would look great any time of year on any eyecolor. I like to use it almost every day, with a matte dark brown from Clinique. Its a great shadow to use in a smoky eye, nuetral eye, or everyday look! Definately worth the money, great pigment especially when used with a primer.

on 4/6/2011 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is the only e/s that i'm about to hit pan, which is saying a lot. I really really love this color. When I want my eyes to look brighter, I use this all over my lid. When I want to wear a smokey/brown eye, I love using this in my inner tear duct. It's a beautiful color that warms up your eyes nicely. Will repurchase!

I'm NC 35-40, Nars Stromboli for reference.

This is my daily go to base color. Period. It's the best color for green eyes with it's goldish shimmer and always looks polished. I simply adore it and go back to it over and over again!

Top Rated MAC Products