September 16, 2014 | 1758 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now this is what a cuticle butter should do! It is extremelly effective and it lasts and lasts. It smells like Lemon Pledge and works so well it is worth it despite that!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by raynebeau2

i use this product at night for my cuticles and it works great. i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this product! It does such a great job of moisturizing my cuticles, but I have also used it all over my hands and feet when they are feeling extra dry and it works amazingly for that purpose as well. Dry knuckles? No problem!

I love the smell of the product, but I love the smell of lemon, so this was a no brainer for me. The scent of this is pure lemon, fresh and bright. Possibly more lemony than any product I have ever smelled. Not artificial at all.

Will totally be using this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Great product. A little goes a long way and it lasted me a year. I used it primarily for my cuticles and it works quickly and right away. Also works really well on elbows, lips, knees and feet. For those who do not like strong lemon scents, it won't be pleasing, but I like it. It is probably one of the best hand creams I have tried because it does an excellent job of fighting the hangnails and dry areas. Definitely a repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will buy this for life!!! For the first time in 20 years, I no longer have to cut off my cuticles. They're completely healthy from using Lemony Flutter a few times a day. No more hangnails either. A tiny bit is all you need and it sinks in almost instantly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by DitaVee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic product that has so many uses . My cuticles are horrifically dry and almost nothing helps. I hate oils because I can't stand the greasy feel so I had sort of given up.

Within 2 days of using this I noticed an improvement that lasted beyond when the cream was on. I initially used it 3-4 times a day then realised that it was doing such a good job I cut back to twice a day. I use it mostly in conjunction with Handy Gurugu, as I do find it a little thick feeling and this balances it out nicely. I've also used this as a foot cream regularly - it does an amazing job on softening any dry, hard or flakey skin.

I can imagine a lot of people would be put off by the scent. It is very lemony, and I agree with the reviewer who mentioned it was like a Lemon Pez. I think it's a cross between that and lemon curd and personally I absolutely love it. I don't get any undertone to it as one person mentioned, but smell is a really personal thing so just be wary of that before buying. I would also prefer if it did not have parabens in it, however it is really the only product that's ever worked for me so I'm overlooking that for now.

You need such a small amount, and the shelf life is 14 months, so I have no doubt that you'll start finding other uses for this cream as time goes on so that you don't waste any!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Timkerbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this cuticle butter after reading good reviews on it. I think the product is really fantastic, but (and there is a but!) I don't think it's perfect.

It does the job beautifully, it is rich, creamy and keeps my cuticles in top shape.
I do however find the smell a bit offputting. It's lemony, but it also has a slightly nasty undertone, like tar or something - I can't quite put my finger on it.
Also, Lush in my opinion is pretty pricey, and for what you pay, and for a product that is supposedly natural and full of goodness, I find it surprising that it contains parabens. The rest of the ingredients are really yummy, so I think this is such a shame.

Regardless of the drawbacks I would most likely buy it again, at least until I find something that I like more.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by helloviolindonna

I've been using this stuff for a few days and I love it. I suffer from incredibly dry hands that crack and bleed around my fingers (also because I'm a picker). I rub this stuff into my fingers before nighttime and already after only 3 nights of using it, my fingers look 10 times better. Plus when I have this stuff on I don't pick as much. You can put it anywhere you have dry skin. I also put it on my feet and I've noticed a difference. You really don't need a lot of product either so the tub will last you quite a while. Oh yeah, it smells absolutely divine. I can't keep my nose out of the tub. really! Love this product. Burt's Bees also has a wonderful cuticle cream that isn't as expensive though. I think this product is around $14... :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by jcello

This does so much more than keep cuticles moist! It's great on cracked, dry heels/elbows, keeps sweaty palms from being stinky, and soothes bug bites. Plus the scent is divine. Lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ugh, this product is so awesome!
I don't own it yet because it's so expensive (for me at least. $15 dollars for cuticle butter..?) but it'll totally be worth it. I tried it out in the store and it turned my dry cuticles into awesomeness. I love it. And yeah, it smells like lemon, but the smell doesn't last long.
So much better than lotion. Can't even say how amazing it is. Worked on my friend too.
Edit: I can't rave enough how much I love this. A pot has lasted me about a year.