December 21, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kiwieyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best cuticle cream I've come across. You only need a small amount and it keeps my cuticles and nails in great condition. When I've got small wounds on my cuticles this helps to heal them almost over night. The container isn't ideal but since the product is butter like I suppose it wouldn't fit in a tube. The biggest downside for me is the smell. It smells like really strong lemon candy and I grew tired of it almost instantly. Since I love everything else about this product I tolerate the smell. But I would have preferred it to be less obtrusive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this product, before I got this as a sample, I constantly was getting hang nails and scraped cuticles because of working with my hands all day.

Lemony flutter immediately takes away the pain when the skin becomes raw, and I've found that it heals my hands so much faster than any other option.

The one con about this is the smell, I think it smells absolutely terrible. Yes it is lemony, but the smell reminds me of those thick white sunscreens that smell like cod oil somewhat. Hard to explain, but it isn't enough to deter me from buying it because the smell goes away almost instantly.

I have to admit for a balm the price is a bit steep, but for how long this product lasts, I can't really complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bambix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best cuticle balm I have tried. It does everything it says it will do plus more. The product is a yellowish beige in color and has a citrus/lemon like smell. I use it on my elbows and heels as well. A little goes a long way. It can be very greasy so I just wipe the excess off after a while. I recently introduced it to the hubby and he loved it as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by kb2632

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To date, this is the best cuticle hydrating product I have purchased. Previously, I tried different brands of cuticle oil and found them sloppy to apply with seemingly minimal penetration into the skin. Lemony Flutter is certainly better on these two counts - it is a rich, thick cream that applies easily without running and absolutely soaks into the skin. The scent is lemon with a little sweetness and I feel like I'm pampering myself every time I use it! The only thing that prevents me from giving this product a 5 is that it remains greasy for some time after application. Though not runny like cuticle oils, I still have to be careful what I touch so as not to get grease all over, so for this reason I only apply the product at bedtime. I wake up with soft, moisturized cuticles, though, so overall I definitely recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Now this is what a cuticle butter should do! It is extremelly effective and it lasts and lasts. It smells like Lemon Pledge and works so well it is worth it despite that!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:30:00 AM More reviews by raynebeau2

i use this product at night for my cuticles and it works great. i love it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this product! It does such a great job of moisturizing my cuticles, but I have also used it all over my hands and feet when they are feeling extra dry and it works amazingly for that purpose as well. Dry knuckles? No problem!

I love the smell of the product, but I love the smell of lemon, so this was a no brainer for me. The scent of this is pure lemon, fresh and bright. Possibly more lemony than any product I have ever smelled. Not artificial at all.

Will totally be using this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Great product. A little goes a long way and it lasted me a year. I used it primarily for my cuticles and it works quickly and right away. Also works really well on elbows, lips, knees and feet. For those who do not like strong lemon scents, it won't be pleasing, but I like it. It is probably one of the best hand creams I have tried because it does an excellent job of fighting the hangnails and dry areas. Definitely a repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 1:35:00 AM More reviews by GreenWoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will buy this for life!!! For the first time in 20 years, I no longer have to cut off my cuticles. They're completely healthy from using Lemony Flutter a few times a day. No more hangnails either. A tiny bit is all you need and it sinks in almost instantly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by DitaVee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Fantastic product that has so many uses . My cuticles are horrifically dry and almost nothing helps. I hate oils because I can't stand the greasy feel so I had sort of given up.

Within 2 days of using this I noticed an improvement that lasted beyond when the cream was on. I initially used it 3-4 times a day then realised that it was doing such a good job I cut back to twice a day. I use it mostly in conjunction with Handy Gurugu, as I do find it a little thick feeling and this balances it out nicely. I've also used this as a foot cream regularly - it does an amazing job on softening any dry, hard or flakey skin.

I can imagine a lot of people would be put off by the scent. It is very lemony, and I agree with the reviewer who mentioned it was like a Lemon Pez. I think it's a cross between that and lemon curd and personally I absolutely love it. I don't get any undertone to it as one person mentioned, but smell is a really personal thing so just be wary of that before buying. I would also prefer if it did not have parabens in it, however it is really the only product that's ever worked for me so I'm overlooking that for now.

You need such a small amount, and the shelf life is 14 months, so I have no doubt that you'll start finding other uses for this cream as time goes on so that you don't waste any!