China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 8/26/2010 6:08:00 PM

Love this red glittery polish! It really does remind you of Dorthy's red pumps! =) This shade is perfect for the holidays. I normally don't wear reds on my nails but this color is gorgeous! I deff. recommend.

on 8/26/2010 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love, love, love red shimmering polishes!! This is one of the prettiest ones I own. I always keep a shimmering red as my go to polish, such as Revlon's Frankly Scarlet. This is more of a festive type. Really does make me think of Dorothy's ruby slippers :) A plus - got it today on sale for $3.99 at Sally's. Very happy!!

on 7/25/2010 12:04:00 PM

I have about 75 or so polishes, and this is the ONLY red I own. enough said :]

on 7/25/2010 12:21:00 AM

Wow!! This looks just like the shoes in Oz!! Great shine and oh so glittery! Love it so much.

on 7/10/2010 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is very amazing. Right when I saw swatches of it online, I knew I must have it! I rushed out to my nearest Ulta and got it. So glad I did! I really love the glitter in it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Perfect color for Christmas or even Valentine's Day, the finish of the nail polish is beautiful.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

All I have to say is..LOVE RUBY PUMPS! By far..my favorite polish by CG!! <3

on 6/24/2010 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous, gorgeous red red red! I love the hot shimma. I have cool toned skin and this looked great, but the glitter is almost orangy, so I bet this would look great on warmer skin tones as well. A classic.

on 6/15/2010 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It is very pretty, but not my kind of red... This polish is little bit too pink for my taste, I like darker reds, but I usually put a coat of a dark (but sheer) red on top of the 2 coats of Ruby Pumps and it gets better.
There is not too much of glitter so it is nice for you even if you are not 10 years old and it is not too hard to remove... also lasts for awhile, in 5 days my nails were still looking great.

on 6/14/2010 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

If you want "bling" on your fingers and toes, then this is definately the polish for you! This polish is so rich and exquisite looking, words cannot begin to accurately describe it. The closest I can describe it is "STUNNING." It is very well pigmented 2 coats and complements any skin tone. I agree this should be a staple in every woman's nail polish wardrobe!!

Top Rated China Glaze Products