September 2, 2014 | 1657 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:12:00 AM More reviews by silverbean1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is..LOVE RUBY PUMPS! By far..my favorite polish by CG!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by missymisst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous, gorgeous red red red! I love the hot shimma. I have cool toned skin and this looked great, but the glitter is almost orangy, so I bet this would look great on warmer skin tones as well. A classic.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by BrunaWretzky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is very pretty, but not my kind of red... This polish is little bit too pink for my taste, I like darker reds, but I usually put a coat of a dark (but sheer) red on top of the 2 coats of Ruby Pumps and it gets better.
There is not too much of glitter so it is nice for you even if you are not 10 years old and it is not too hard to remove... also lasts for awhile, in 5 days my nails were still looking great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Clyndy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you want "bling" on your fingers and toes, then this is definately the polish for you! This polish is so rich and exquisite looking, words cannot begin to accurately describe it. The closest I can describe it is "STUNNING." It is very well pigmented 2 coats and complements any skin tone. I agree this should be a staple in every woman's nail polish wardrobe!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

LOVE this polish. Not much to add to all the other raves, it's gorgeous. Stunning as both a mani and pedi, quick drying, great wear. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by JanuaryGarnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this color on my toes and I love it! After a side by side comparison, I can say this color is pretty much an exact dupe of Dorothy's famous shoes. A tad hard to remove, but not a total pain like some other glitter based polishes. Its great for a Summer pedicure or holiday nails. I just might wear this on the 4th of July. For once, I pretty much agree with all the raves.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by keldaniwink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite red polish of all time. The red glitter suspended in the red jelly base is so stunning! A must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MrsLiliLopez

This is the most beautiful red nail polish I have ever seen in my life! It is so sparkly and so perfect! A must have for every girl!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by FluffyKeira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have never seen such a beautiful colour! ^-^ I had been stalking through the OPI aisles of stores and salons in search of a dark glittering red, hoping to find something similar to OPI's Absolutely Alice. But OPI do nothing this pretty! I went through nearly every shade that OPI make, and the only thing that comes remotely close to Ruby Pumps is 'Cherry Much in Love', which chips and flakes like crazy. I was so lucky that this caught my eye.

When it comes to Glitter, China Glaze completely pwns OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

What a classic. Ruby Pumps is THE red to have if you want to make a statement, and make a statement it does. It's the perfect shade of red infused with the perfect amount of red glitter to give it an interesting and startling depth. Great for a sexy night out, or with jeans on the weekend. It should definitely be owned by every nail-loving polish-geek. ; )