April 16, 2014 | 1882 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Clyndy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you want "bling" on your fingers and toes, then this is definately the polish for you! This polish is so rich and exquisite looking, words cannot begin to accurately describe it. The closest I can describe it is "STUNNING." It is very well pigmented 2 coats and complements any skin tone. I agree this should be a staple in every woman's nail polish wardrobe!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

LOVE this polish. Not much to add to all the other raves, it's gorgeous. Stunning as both a mani and pedi, quick drying, great wear. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by JanuaryGarnet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this color on my toes and I love it! After a side by side comparison, I can say this color is pretty much an exact dupe of Dorothy's famous shoes. A tad hard to remove, but not a total pain like some other glitter based polishes. Its great for a Summer pedicure or holiday nails. I just might wear this on the 4th of July. For once, I pretty much agree with all the raves.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by keldaniwink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite red polish of all time. The red glitter suspended in the red jelly base is so stunning! A must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MrsLiliLopez

This is the most beautiful red nail polish I have ever seen in my life! It is so sparkly and so perfect! A must have for every girl!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by FluffyKeira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I have never seen such a beautiful colour! ^-^ I had been stalking through the OPI aisles of stores and salons in search of a dark glittering red, hoping to find something similar to OPI's Absolutely Alice. But OPI do nothing this pretty! I went through nearly every shade that OPI make, and the only thing that comes remotely close to Ruby Pumps is 'Cherry Much in Love', which chips and flakes like crazy. I was so lucky that this caught my eye.

When it comes to Glitter, China Glaze completely pwns OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

What a classic. Ruby Pumps is THE red to have if you want to make a statement, and make a statement it does. It's the perfect shade of red infused with the perfect amount of red glitter to give it an interesting and startling depth. Great for a sexy night out, or with jeans on the weekend. It should definitely be owned by every nail-loving polish-geek. ; )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect red... the glitter adds to the perfection! Love this.... probably my favorite color that China Glaze makes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfection. Every girl needs this polish

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kissesinbetween

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of raves about this polish so I decided to get it! I love it! It's so pretty, and it's not that hard to remove although there is glitter in it. The only reason I will not buy it again is because by the time I finish the whole bottle, I might be bored of that color. I'm not sure, I might buy it again if I still love it after a long time!