China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This looks exactly like if you took a swatch from Dorothy's shoes and put them on your fingertips. That's the best way to describe it. It really and truly does look just like Dorothy's ruby pumps. On my NW25 skin, it is the perfect red.

Thin formula, but I found 2 coats sufficient. Some slight pooling with application. The glitter is not chunky, but super fine and not gritty feeling. Cleanup is tedious, however that is to be expected with red/glitter polishes. I absolutely adore this color. Will definitely repurchase.

This is my HG red polish. perfect amount of glitter, great formula. Can't stop staring at my nails when I'm wearing this! IMO, every girl needs to own this.

If you like keeping your nails red during December/Feb, etc., then you FOR SURE need to go buy this NOW. You will not be able to find it in a few months. The color is AWESOME, especially on toes. :-)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best glittery red polish EVER! I can't stop admiring my nails. I don't think there is anything I could add to the revews that hasn't already been said. Its a beautiful ruby polish with glitter swimming all through it. Certainly not lacking in the glitter department! I found 3 coats were required to get true to bottle look. It was a nice thin(er) consistency. Not so much that it pooled, but just enough that it sort of leveled itself out as brushed on. Oh how "Dorothy" would love this color of polish! I really don't think this polish is OVER hyped...its worthy of all its praise! I would buy this time and time again. I can't be without it now. This will be a wonderful color during the coming holidays!

Love this red glittery polish! It really does remind you of Dorthy's red pumps! =) This shade is perfect for the holidays. I normally don't wear reds on my nails but this color is gorgeous! I deff. recommend.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love, love, love red shimmering polishes!! This is one of the prettiest ones I own. I always keep a shimmering red as my go to polish, such as Revlon's Frankly Scarlet. This is more of a festive type. Really does make me think of Dorothy's ruby slippers :) A plus - got it today on sale for $3.99 at Sally's. Very happy!!

I have about 75 or so polishes, and this is the ONLY red I own. enough said :]

Wow!! This looks just like the shoes in Oz!! Great shine and oh so glittery! Love it so much.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is very amazing. Right when I saw swatches of it online, I knew I must have it! I rushed out to my nearest Ulta and got it. So glad I did! I really love the glitter in it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Perfect color for Christmas or even Valentine's Day, the finish of the nail polish is beautiful.

Top Rated China Glaze Products