September 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by trackstar4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product, I noticed, did prevent split ends. I use heat on my hair about three times a week, and I always use this! I like the smell, it smells fresh and clean. The spray bottle is a plus too, but I find sometimes the nozzle doesn't want to cooperate. It definitely helps with the heat, and lessens the static in my hair. A great but at only around $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by kristin39

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am really enjoying this product. It cost all of $7, smells great (my kids like it on their hair now because of the scent) and makes my fine hair hold a style like nothing else. I really notice a difference on the days I don't use it. I spray it on dry hair, comb it through and then stye. My hair looks shiny, seems to have more bounce...actually, i am sitting here 15 hours after my original style and my hair still looks great!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by darkprinc3ss91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i wanted to like this but it made my hair really oily, and i hated the smell :( i havent found anything better than the pureology heat tamer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by rubyc271

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love love love this product. It does its job and has kept my hair super healthy for the time I've been using it. I don't know why some people hate how this stuff smells, personally I love its scent and I've received many compliments on how good my hair smells after using this. For a brief period I switched to Silk Elements Megasilk heat protection spray, it protected my hair just fine but made it incredibly oily resulting in more frequent washes. The tresemme spray is also really good if you just wanna spray some on your natural hair and create really beautiful frizz-free waves. Needless to say, I will definitely be purchasing this product again:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMISFIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't used another heat protectant so I can't compare this to anything else. But I can say that this didn't make my hair sticky or lifeless. Which is very important. I spray this throughout my entire head and than I brush it thru to distribute the product onto all my hair and than I apply whatever heating method for the day. I also don't have loose strands of hair left over on The flat iron etc, when using it. That sometimes happens when ur device is really hot. So I guess the heat protectant is really protecting the hair. I have no complaints with this and will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by xelodiexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this for 2 years now and my hair never been damaged or anything . This product is amazing it's left my hair smooth and i found that it was easier to straightening my hair before using it . It don't make my hair oily or anything like other heat protector . I will buy this again and it last forever i need one bottle per years :D !
and they change the packaging and its more solid you can easily travel with this product . I do reccomend it ! xx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells nice, leaves my hair shiny and smooth and is reasonably priced, I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by pixiehottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this product!!!!!!!

I've been using it for a few weeks now and I love the way it makes my hair feel!!!! I liberally apply before blow drying and it leaves my hair soooooooo soft. And it stays that way all day, no tangles, no frizzies, just super shiny soft hair.

On the days when I flat iron, I do right after drying. I spray just a little more product on and believe it or not it's even softer.

Now I don't know HOW well it protects from heat damage but my hair hasn't gotten any worse and my color treated hair hasn't faded as much as it did before I started using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this spray for a while, its a decent price and I can buy it just about any where. I'm not really sure it protects my hair that much, but I use it anyways. It doesn't make my hair oil or heavy. I'd recommend if you're on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As someone who straightens her hair almost every day, a good heat protectant is an essential. At the price it's worth, it's fairly decent. I don't really like the smell, but it does its job, Actually, it seems to be doing better than my CHI spray as it protects my split ends.