April 17, 2014 | 1891 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

so good. it sets my makeup just the way i want it to and gets rid of unwanted shine, it just has a nice finish to it and i recommend it, it is very affordable :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by tashareviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lovely pressed powder! keeps me matte and has a nice finish . downside is the packaging, the lid comes off very easily. the powder itself isn't chalky and leaves a nice, matte finish. while using this, a little goes a long way!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by lsny67

I actually really love this product. I have it in 003 natural and it matches my skin tone perfectly! The powder is smooth and soft, which I love. It sets my foundation and keeps my shine under control for about 5+ hours before I have to dust a bit more on. It made my skin nice and matte without it caking up. The packaging is cute, although the quality of it is meh. The lid doesn't stay on that well :( Overall good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A few months ago, I went to the store to buy this powder (for the first time). The sales associate convinced me that an expensive brand of mineral powder would be a better choice, since I rarely wear foundation in the summer. Well, I hated that mineral powder, and after 8 weeks I went back to buy the Rimmel. I really like it. I bought Transparent. It goes on soft, matte, and natural looking, with very good staying power. (Today it lasted through a 3 hour car ride, 1 hour ferry crossing, and setting up camp in hot, humid weather.) It even helps tone down the redness on my cheeks. I do wear it with a primer, so that helps, too, but the primer alone or with another powder is not nearly as effective.
Stay Matte only loses a lippy due to the crap packaging. However, I'm sure the cheap packaging keeps the powder cheap, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Yumyumbagels

Awesome product!! I have oily skin and this is perfect for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by ek1265

I have pretty oily skin and this is the only powder I've found that controls my oil! I don't need to touch up throughout the day. The only downfall is, it can look a bit cakey. This can easily be fixed by brushing the excess powder away with a kabuki brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by hellomorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in a Transparent shade. The product claimed that this is matte. Yes my face looked matte right after I applied this powder, but after 2 or 3 hours my face looks so oily, especially on my T-zone area :( But I don't blame this powder, probably it's my face just too oily. I've seen so many girls loves this product, I also noticed that Tanya Burr from youtube said so many times that she loves this. Oh and the packaging, you need to be careful if you'd bring this everywhere, cuz the cap can't closed tightly.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

this is a very bad product. i have an oily t zone and no matter how great/mattifying the powders i use are, i need to blot within 4 hours of applying my makeup - this rimmel powder did not even last me one hour. very bad packaging, powder grains are coarse, and cakes my face up without keeping it matte.

this does not deserve all the hype.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by nishaboo

I had really high hopes when i got this. I was so excited to try it from all the good things i heard ' but sadly it was a fail. I have a really oily tzone nd it gets on my glasses nd it feels horrible. I gave this a try and i cant say it even lasted an hr. the oil broke through so quick. So again im on a search for something to save me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Laurahdez08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Translucent shade.The reason I bought this product was because I heard a lot of good things about it. I had really high hopes for it, especially because of its claims on the product label. I have very oily skin, and as any other fellow oily skin person would know, we have looked far and wide for something that would keep us matte. As soon as I broke the seal and opened it, right away you can smell how heavily fragranced it is. I tried to overlook that aspect but once I picked it up with the brush, the smell traveled with it. I applied it in my T-zone and it looked ok, its smooth and it blends well. However, I only lasted an hour before I had to blot my face. Do not reapplying this product in this shade if you are medium to dark skin tone. This shade is not 100% "Translucent." It will leave you looking white, I unfortunately, had to find out the hard way.