April 18, 2014 | 1212 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by serenityx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gift set along with the pomegranate tinted, mango butter, and acai berry flavors. I just absolutely love how minty fresh it feels. I always get a tingling sensation upon application. The balm is just right in texture and it also last for 1-3 hours after application(seriously). The health of my lips has also improved tremendously.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. I wish the stores around where I live carried it. I love how minty fresh it feels (although some people may be allergic or sensitive to peppermint oil) on my lips, especially during the winter. I even love how if you get the tin version, it will totally melt into a liquid during a hot summer.
I prefer to moisturize my lips with a good quality eye cream or face moisturizer (just a dab) and then apply this after it has sunk in. If I don't do that and my lips are dehydrated to begin with, then it won't do me any good, it's not very moisturizing and I'm okay with that. It feels more like a protective lip balm. Its waxy finish and feel are great to wear under a matte lipstick because it doesn't add any shine to your lips - they just look matte.

If my review helped you, click yes below!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Kayla25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Its ok....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On the spectrum of lipbalms which ranges from slippery/lotion-y to waxy, Burt's Bees sits on the waxy side. Waxy is good if your lips are not totally dried out, and waxy lasts a long time. However if your lips are parched, this lipbalm won't help much. The more lotion-like balms penetrate dry, chapped skin, but don't provide lasting relief. I use more than one lipbalm, and this is one I always have on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best Chap Stick hands down; a must carry for any girl! Provides moisture lock along with a soothing, cooling sensation. Out beats all the higher-priced Chap Sticks in the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xKaylaKristina

I have a love/hate relationship with this product, the first time I applied it, I was absolutely in love.. I live in a very dry climate so I need to moisturize my lips & I find most lip products to be very drying.. and sometimes when I use this product it's very moisturizing but at other times, it just seems to make my lips chapped .. Overall, I gave up using this product, it seriously just depends on the person

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by vheeter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't like the feel of this lip balm on its own, but it works great under lipstick. It's a more dry lip balm and you can definitely feel the wax in it. Because of this it sticks to the lips and doesn't make them shiny. But if you're looking for a good balm to prime lips for color, this is definitely a good balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by boardrchica2001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have gone through many of these tubes of chapstick. It's always in my stocking every Christmas! Sadly, I usually end up washing it or my puppy gets it before using a whole tube. When I took accutane for acne issues as a teen, it was the only chapstick that hydrated my dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by annieSFRBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Die hard fan. I love this stuff and have used it religiously for years. I like the clean minty smell and the beeswax works wonders for dry lips. The most healing lip treatment I have tried by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rainydays1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE my Burt's Bees lip balm! I refuse to use any other brand and have been using this for years and years. I love that it's made from my favorite state (NC) and with wholesome ingredients. Refreshing and keeps my lips moisturized!