Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 7/15/2013 11:12:00 PM

I love how the initial feeling is on my lips. But as other reviewers say I also have to reapply many many times

on 7/13/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I recently moved and bought myself two extras thinking that maybe I would not find it here.
I have used it basically every day for the last 3 months. I have the one with menthol/ minty feeling. What I love is that it gives me matte finish. I am so done with those lip balms that leave a shine. Matte is so much nicer. I love the minty feeling, my lips are smooth even those days when I don't apply it. I can find it in price range 3-5€, which is ok for me.

on 7/12/2013 7:50:00 PM

I tried to love this chapstick, I really did. It feels so nice when you first put it on. The peppermint makes your entire lips icy cold and it creates an instant soothing relief for dry, aching lips. It's a very appealing sensation.

However, I agree with other reviewers that it does something weird to your lips over time. I always found myself constantly needing to re-apply this and to put on thicker coats because once it dried, my lips hurt even more than before. I will have to look out for a better chapstick.

on 7/11/2013 1:16:00 AM

MY FAV LIP BALM EVER!!! I love the tingle it gives with the peppermint flavor... you can "feel it working" and leaves lips soft and refreshed... i've been using this for 3 years! I never get sick of it! It's a must have!

on 7/9/2013 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Probably my favorite lip balm ever. This product its perfect against chapped lips; it moisturizes and softens my lips and I love the tingly mint flavor. Every time I go on any active trips, Burt's Bees is always a must because its always helpful, no matter how disgusting my lips get. It makes my lips smooth and the fresh mint always soothes me. It glides on easily and its very affordable.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wearing Burts Bees chapstick for YEARS and until recently it's always been my favorite chapstick with its refreshing minty flavor. I like Burts Bees because its made from beeswax, which is more natural than most chapstick, but lately as I am starting to get even more into my health than I used to be I'm realizing that there are more natural chapsticks out there than this. Although it isnt as popular as Burts Bees, I like MoreNature's pure beeswax lip balm a lot better because it is also made from beeswax but actually has organic ingredients in it. I better there are other lip balms out there besides MoreNature which are also more organic than Burts Bees, so I'm going to go with those smaller brands from now on, not this one. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

As someone who reapplies lip balm countless times throughout the day, the idea of a natural lip balm is very appealing. However, after using this lip balm for several days my lips become dry and irritated.

on 6/29/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My whole family loves this chapstick, I have been using it for years and it was the first chapstick I have ever consistently used and used up. It feels so amazing when I put it on, because of the peppermint, it makes my lips feel tingly and moisturized. This chapstick is extremely moisturizing and I am addicted to putting it on. I will buy this again and again.

on 6/28/2013 9:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Great basic natural lip balm that does the trick, no unpleasant scent or stickiness. It can be difficult to apply if it is very cold. These also come in tinted versions. I usually get mine at Target or Walgreen's, very inexpensive.

Great lip balm, does the job, keeps lips hydrated and smooth and gives you that tingingly feeling once applied. No horrible smell either!

Top Rated Lip Treatments