Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

3.5

INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%. INACTIVE: WATER, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, MENTHOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1.

on 11/30/2009 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Its great to exfoliate gently and it removes all face makeup, but does cure acne and black heads? I dont think so. I have been using this product for over a 1year its good but not excellent.

on 11/30/2009 12:05:00 AM

I just picked this up the other day after hearing good things about it, and so far I like it! My acne has been clearing up well, so even if it's not helping, it's certainly not making anything worse. It also makes my skin feel very smooth, and doesn't seem overly drying, which is a concern for me in the winter. I will continue to use it, and hopefully I'll keep noticing good things :)

on 11/8/2009 9:23:00 AM

I wish I found this 1 year ago when my acne began to develop.

I had bought this one day in the spur of the movement but after looking at reviews and my skin being such a mess and not wanting to make it worse I left it in my draw.

The other night I had ran out of my other cleanser and thought to try it and my skin looked very nice afterwards with no irritation at all, my pimples dried out and are almost gone.

If you have mild acne (which I DON'T) your skin may become flawless from using this, this is a perfect product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is the best scrub ever! I even like it better then my St Ives Apricot Scrub!! I left this product on for ten minutes and washed it off and WOW! I felt this cooling sensation and it made my skin feel refreshed! It even has salicylic acid in it too!

Words cannot describe the love i have for this product. I have used this scrub for about nine months and the fresh feeling i get after using it is still exciting. When you rinse it off you actually feel clean and it also smells great.

By far the best facial scrub. I use it everyday, i love it it leaves my face with this glow i cant explain, and super soft. Every time i run out i repurchase. The smell is great also not overpowering.

on 10/27/2009 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this accidentally thinking that it was a scrub by another brand. When I tried it out I realised that it was not the one I had been after, because this seemed quite harsh on my face. So I put it away and bought the scrub I had originally wanted. I forgot all about it until my fiancÚ was complaining about getting sweat pimples under his arms and the sides of his chest, and then pulled it out and then OMG. It cleared up his blemishes so quickly! Now we buy this product religiously for body cleansing - I use it on my back to prevent gross bacne :-) Its a little annoying getting to the end of the bottle and trying to get the end bits out, but the results this provides is totally worth it :-)

on 10/12/2009 2:52:00 AM

Love this scrub for the refreshing feel it gives my face after using. It also makes my skin feel soft after use. Love the minty smell also. Great product if you're into mint and refreshing smells.

on 10/12/2009 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have normal skin and this stuff really helps keep my skin clear after certain makeups and meds. It does a great job of unclogging and it makes my face feel really cool afterwards, which feel nice to me... Great stuff. Get hard to get off makeup off.

This product is horrible! I don't normally react to products as I have a normal cobo skin type. I got out of the shower and my skin felt if it had been sunburned! OUCH!!!! I do not reccomend did nothing for my acne whatsoever!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!