April 16, 2014 | 2160 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by forevagreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this!! when i picked this up i had really bad breakouts. after 2-3 uses my face cleared up and most of my acnes disappeared. Indeed better than proactive! love this so much, my current HG facial cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok so i wasnt sure what to expect from this, after all it is pretty cheap and i thought it wouldnt stand a chance against my more expensive scrubs, but i love it !! my skin is so much better after only 2 or 3 uses and it's left feeling so fresh and clean. i have been using an origins scrub which i paid a lot for and is good for exfoliating but to clear up my skin and leave it feeling smooth and clean i would really recommend this... so glad i gave it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this has the maximum amount of SA which is 2%. and BP DOES NOT WORK FOR ME so i use sa now which is working for me but it takes a while for the whole zit to go away though:(.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 7:06:00 PM More reviews by shoeboxoftrees

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this to get rid of blackheads on my nose, but it made me break out. I never break out on my nose. It kind of stings when you use it too. Overall just plain bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2009 6:03:00 AM More reviews by CitrusFlower

I bought this because of reviews I read online, bad mistake. I have acne prone skin and I still do, I bought it because it looks very nice and well made. After the first use it made my face extremely red but I thought it was because of my sensitive skin so I kept using it, not only did it not help with my acne problem it made it worse. I still have this and it's hardly used. It was a big waste of money. One of the main reason why I stop using over the counter acne treatments

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by winkraine

I really like this product a lot. I use it whenever I have a little bit of acne and this gets rid of them real quick. Also really love the smell and the scrub is really gentle. Don't really like the cap because when I keep mine in the shower, water gets into the cap and always have to pour the water out....

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Skindz

I bought this product for about $10.99. I've used it for a few weeks now and so far its going alright. I wouldn't say I've had an absolute turn around in my pimples. This cleanser does make my face feel super clean once I've used it. The beads inside the mixture aren't harsh at all and provide a nice exfoliation. The cream formula itself, makes my skin feel extra minty and cool, which can either be good or bad depending on if you like this feeling. I think it is the menthol makes my skin feel all clean, I'm just hoping my skin is actually clean. The synthetic wax I believe makes my skin feel smooth, again I hope my skin is actually smooth. I like the smell of this product and I will continue using it.

UPDATE: Used in conjunction with the Biore Astringent, it's working fairly nicely. I have noticed fewer pimples (although I still have bumps) but I hope the trend continues!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by beccahorsejumper

I have oily skin with light to medium acne on my forehead. I bought this product three days ago and already my skin is almost completely clear. My routine is: in the morning use only cetaphil facial cleanser, at night use cetaphil facial cleanser and biore pore unclogging scrub, and four times a week use the queen helene mint julep mask. It works great! Definately buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is good if you use it the right way. My routine: 1) Take off all makeup. 2) Wash hands 3) Apply this scrub to the whole face. Rub gently for 30 seconds. LET SIT. 4) Take off scrub with a warm cloth. Wash until all the lather and beads are gone. 5) Cream cleanser (Ponds).

This scrub is very creamy and a WHOLE LOT more gentle than my previous scrub, St-Ives Apricot Scrub. It feels really good on the skin because the beads aren't harsh and too big. This smells really good too. You'll know that you're using this scrub right when you feel the "icing" sensation on your face. I don't think there should be more exfoliating beads in this :S Anyway, my skin feels fresh, clean and really soft after every use. My pores are tight enough but not too much. Scrub isn't drying. I did use it everyday for maybe a week. Didn't make me break out. I now use it less frequently and it works just as fine. 10$ CDN

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2009 1:18:00 PM More reviews by NadiaV

I don't know if I'm using this scrub the wrong way. The little scrubby things don't really exfoliate my skin and my nose still has clogged pores. And I've tried it with my face really wet, I've tried it with just wetting my face a little bit and my nose is still as clogged as it was. The salycilic acid has kept my acne at bay so that's why I don't regret buying this but I thought that this scrub would clear my nose and chin. I have to use ProActiv Refining Mask or an aspirin mask after steaming my face to see some results. This is more a cleanser than an actual scrub and I recommend it to maintain your acne under control but not for the purposes it claims.