December 22, 2014 | 1760 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by MarleneRodriguez88

By far the best facial scrub. I use it everyday, i love it it leaves my face with this glow i cant explain, and super soft. Every time i run out i repurchase. The smell is great also not overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2009 7:19:00 AM More reviews by mingrinne

I bought this accidentally thinking that it was a scrub by another brand. When I tried it out I realised that it was not the one I had been after, because this seemed quite harsh on my face. So I put it away and bought the scrub I had originally wanted. I forgot all about it until my fiancé was complaining about getting sweat pimples under his arms and the sides of his chest, and then pulled it out and then OMG. It cleared up his blemishes so quickly! Now we buy this product religiously for body cleansing - I use it on my back to prevent gross bacne :-) Its a little annoying getting to the end of the bottle and trying to get the end bits out, but the results this provides is totally worth it :-)

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by mkblv

Love this scrub for the refreshing feel it gives my face after using. It also makes my skin feel soft after use. Love the minty smell also. Great product if you're into mint and refreshing smells.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have normal skin and this stuff really helps keep my skin clear after certain makeups and meds. It does a great job of unclogging and it makes my face feel really cool afterwards, which feel nice to me... Great stuff. Get hard to get off makeup off.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Gossipgirl708

This product is horrible! I don't normally react to products as I have a normal cobo skin type. I got out of the shower and my skin felt if it had been sunburned! OUCH!!!! I do not reccomend did nothing for my acne whatsoever!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by thidinh

The first time I used this product my skin felt dramatically different! It felt so cool, and refreshed right after my first use. The exfoliating beads really scrub away at my dead skin cells and it just leaves my skin feeling wonderful! I told myself I'd only use this product 3 times a week but I just can't help myself I use it everyday during my shower. The smell is amazing a watermelon scent! I also have sensitive skin but this product still works perfectly for me. I'm addicted :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by imemmanicetomeetyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for approx. three months, and to be honest it hasn't done much for me, I have large pores + combination/oily skin. I’m still breaking out quite frequently, the search continues!!

It did make my skin smooth though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by forevagreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this!! when i picked this up i had really bad breakouts. after 2-3 uses my face cleared up and most of my acnes disappeared. Indeed better than proactive! love this so much, my current HG facial cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok so i wasnt sure what to expect from this, after all it is pretty cheap and i thought it wouldnt stand a chance against my more expensive scrubs, but i love it !! my skin is so much better after only 2 or 3 uses and it's left feeling so fresh and clean. i have been using an origins scrub which i paid a lot for and is good for exfoliating but to clear up my skin and leave it feeling smooth and clean i would really recommend this... so glad i gave it a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this has the maximum amount of SA which is 2%. and BP DOES NOT WORK FOR ME so i use sa now which is working for me but it takes a while for the whole zit to go away though:(.