December 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - No.5

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by gomar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

with one trial spray at the store, I was mesmerized and I instantly purchased the whole set. Whenever I feel down, I spray Chanel no.5. I can't go to work without a spray of this magic. I love it, and most guys I know love it so much. It's funny how I see guys loving it more than girls do.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SeeMeBeauty

What else can be said about this classic? I feel I don't even need to read the 700 plus reviews to know what is in them. And neither will you once you wear this perfume. It feels right to me on every level and needs no introduction or explanation. I love it. And I even love wearing a little too much of it. 5 stars and yes, yes I will, yes, I will buy again and again and again. Or, more accurately, he will.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this!!!

Okay seriously this smells sooo wonderful I don't care what anyone says! Granted this was a present so I don't have to worry about price and I probably wouldn't repurchase with my own money, just drop casual hints around birthdays and christmas ;)

One thing I would say is that if you put too much on and find yourself in a tight space, such as a packed car with closed windows, the smell can make you feel very sickly - really people don't use too much, perfume overload is highly, HIGHLY unpleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore Chanel No. 5, although I have to wear the eau de toilette version, as the parfum is far too strong for me. The fragrance is warm, and soft, and smells to me like cream soda and champagne and powdery vanilla...I find it very comforting, and love to practically bathe in this stuff. One of my go to scents, that I would wear any time, for any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite fragrance, hands down. It's pure sophistication and such a wonderful scent. It is so classy and expensive smelling. I love it! It will staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i love this perfume...first time i bought this was when i was 16 just to own it...it smells divine and seems wearable for all ages...but for me it how it makes me feel...like im somehow sophisticated lolololol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Mazenderan

Chanel 5 smells like sophistication.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I love this perfume on everyone usually, but on me it smells like baby powder only, so I do not use it. As much as I do love baby powder, I rather not spend the big bucks on it. ;-) I have a tiny bottle of the actual perfume that i have had for years & years. It is still like brand new, no fading, no evaporation, no sediments. This in itself speaks volumes about it's purity & excellence. I continue to keep it in hopes that someday, I too will be able to wear and enjoy this fragrance on myself as I enjoy it so much on others...well that reason, and also because the actual perfume is soooo very expensive. ;-)
I wear it's sister perfume Coco, and I have worn it for years. It smells divine one me, IMO. I do wish they all lasted longer though. I have never had a real perfume of this, but maybe someday, and it is supposed to last longer.
All in all, I do love the smell of Chanel No. 5 on most people, and I do know it is well worth the $. For all the ladies that can wear this fragrance well, please continue to do so. It is a real pleasure to my senses.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Lucy60

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Believe it or not, I have been wearing this since I was 15. My sister- in- law gave me my first bottle and I have never looked back. Pretty classy perfume for a 15 year old who still wore Heaven Scent! (yah, it was the 60's) It is my 'go to' for special occasions in the summer (cuz I use DKCM daily on hot, humid days)....Chanel tends to be too heavy for hot weather, but when winter comes, it is back on top of the vanity! I just LOVE it , my husband loves it, and ladies at work usually ask me if I am wearing Chanel.(and they mean it as a compliment). It is my signature scent. I feel fortunate that I have been able to pull this off for so many years. Perfumes are so delicate and unpredictable from one person to another. During the past decade, I have discovered that the Body Lotion , alone, does the trick just fine. I treat myself to the #5 soap bar and the whole bathroom floats in Chanel. Wish they made it in a deodorant. It would be heaven, if they would.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by myrubyslippers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This perfume is defiantly an acquired taste and is not for every one. I really like Chanel No.5 and it has great staying power it doesn't wear off over a period of time. It does have a heavy scent but I quite like that about it.