Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/1/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product is awesome!This primer is a must have! My shadows last all day and all night without any creases or smudges! For those who think eyeshadow primer isn't important, think again! If you want that vibrant, long-lasting eyeshadow look, this primer is the way to go! I use it every time!

on 6/1/2014 12:39:00 AM

I don't know what I would do without this primer. First of all, yes I completely understand that it may seem overpriced considering the size. However I have had the same tube for almost 2 years and it is just about to run out, and that is of using it on average 5 times per week. I have tried many other primers and nothing comes close. I can't say it makes my eye shadows brighter but it makes them last forever. I have very bad discolouration underneath my eyes and on my eyelids, therefore this primer keeps my concealer and powder that's on top of the lid stay crease free as well as the eyeshadow/eyeliner itself. Well worth the money in my opinion.

on 5/31/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

UDPP does work. It keeps my eyeshadow packed onto my eyes. The only problem I have with this is that the texture is a little too thick for me when first applied but after applying eyeshadow and all, it doesn't really bother me. It is pricey but quality is definitely there.

on 5/27/2014 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the best thing ever! I use this every time I put eyeshadow on, and it works great! The only things I don't like about this primer are that it's pricy, and a bit thick in texture. Overall, I don't know what I'd do without it. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without Urban Decay.

on 5/27/2014 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this primer; it's so long-lasting throughout the whole day and the tiniest amount of product goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product for someone who has oily eyelids as it prevents both slipping and creasing. For a primer it's rather pricey but in my opinion it's definitely worth it. This has always been my go-to eye primer as I am convinced it's so much better than any other products.

An improvement could be made in terms of the packaging as I find a lot of product goes to waste, however overall a great product.

on 5/26/2014 10:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this primer, and will not go without it. I have very oily lids, and without primer my eye-shadow is in a single cease of colour after about three hours and non-waterproof mascara is beneath my eyes. With this primer, my eye makeup stays on all day.

I really like the way the tube dispenses, and I feel I have great control over the amount. My only complaint is that I feel the tube has a few too many threads, taking a noticeably long time to open and close.

on 5/23/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Words cannot quite express how much I love this product. A little goes a long way and it lasts forever if you only use a small amount. Using a small amount seems to be the best tactic with this product. Anyways, it is incredibly effective in keeping eye shadow from creasing and actually staying on. It is the best product that I have found to actually do what it claims in this department. The intensity of eye shadow may fade a little over the course of an entire day but it will still look great. And I literally use this stuff almost everyday. HG without a doubt.

on 5/23/2014 11:51:00 AM

I've used this for years, I guess cause I've just been to lazy to find a better one lol! It basically does what it says, but it leaves like crusty flakes on my eyelid mainly under my brow. I used to think it was my skin but now i'm sure its not! Does anyone else have this problem?

on 5/23/2014 4:56:00 AM

As someone who has somewhat oily eyelid, this eyeshadow primer potion is one of the things that will be in my everyday makeup bag. This primer, somehow, makes the eyeshadow color pop up!I am wearing this potion with or without eyeshadow.

on 5/21/2014 8:48:00 PM

Hands down the absolute best primer I've ever used. I don't even try other primers anymore because I'm so convinced nothing can rival this one. I think the packaging is adorable, I love the lavender color and the cute silver screw-on cover. You only need a TINY amount of product, like practically microscopic, to cover your entire lid and browbone. I even use this on my brows if I'm going to be filling a bold brow, it keeps the product in place perfectly. This stuff keeps my eyeshadow on all day, has zero creasing, and makes the colors SO vibrant! Seriously, I've done the test of using the primer potion on one eye and not the other, and the difference was remarkable. I felt like I could barely see the eyeshadow on the lid without primer. I've had my tube of this stuff for almost 6 months, and it still looks full, like I just bought it today. This will always be my go-to eye primer!

Video Reviews & Tutorials