October 25, 2014 | 1536 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by theRC

I have heard wonderful things about this primer and finally decided to try it out! The primer was quite sticky (not in a bad way) when I apply it but it dries within seconds. No creases or wrinkles! It also helped with how long my eye make up stay on.
4.5/5

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It's a good eye primer for my dry eyelids. My shadows stay put and its a good base for cream shadows. I don't care for the old packaging but I got it for $12 at nordstrom rack so I can't complain too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I've never used any other eyeshadow primer because after buying this one I didn't find a need to. However I now this is amazing because of the difference of when I don't use it. I feel like this primer makes your eye shadows more vibrant and it makes them last forever. I use this when I know I'm going to ave a looooong day and im going to need my eye makeup to stay put for more than 12hrs. I absolutely reccomend to anyone, my skin is extremely oily and this works wonders for my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to try out this product for a while now, seeing that I was running out of my cheapie elf primer and UDPP seemed awesome. I got that chance to buy it with some of my Christmas money when I went to NYC with my family and we stopped by the Times Square Sephora location. Needless to say I spent a lot of time there, and I ended up buying the travel size primer because it was only $12 compared to $20 full size, and I just didn't have enough to dish out with all the other stuff I was planning to buy.

I tried the primer with a Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Brown Deluxe, L'oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Bronzed Taupe, Eyeko's Skinny Liner Pen, and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Perversion on the waterline for a brown smoky look at a family party. It doesn't have a distinct smell, so that was good, and it felt velvety and soft on my eyelid after I applied it. I thought it would be cakey and pigmented (leaving my eyelid a bit paler than reality) like the elf one, but the tan pigment blended beautifully into my lid.

THIS PRIMER IS AMAZING. I was too lazy to wash my face that weekend (I know, horrible idea, and definitely not recommended) and this made my eye makeup last 3 straight days. Amazing. No creasing at all until the middle of the third day. I'll probably buy again if I don't find anything cheaper and better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Meeeh. This, for me, was not great. I like it, but I prefer MAC paint pots over this. I just don't feel like I get the most out of my shadows when I use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by dreamfantasy

For the quality of the product inside the tube, I'd say its well worth it. Once you use this primer with your eyeshadow, you'll never go back. It covers and blends into the eyelid really well, hides any discolourations, keeps the eyeshadow from creasing and keeps the colours vibrant like its supposed to. The only thing that I'm meh with this is the consistency. In comparison to the Too Faced Shadow Insurance which has a liquid consistency, the UDPP is kind of thick and feels heavier than the average cream or something similar when you squeeze it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Sassy283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I used to think that the people who bought makeup primers like this were suckers and that this stuff didn't really work. IT DOES work. This primer has changed my life, I'm not kidding lol. I don't even think eyeshadow is worth putting on without this. It keeps eyeshadow on for hours and stops eyeshadow from creasing. If I put eyeshadow on without a primer it just seems like a waste of time because it will just crease and fade quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by m3iii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Noticable difference in eyeshadows when using this primer:
- brings out the eyeshadow's true colour and allows for a longer lasting power.
- no creases during the day when applied as a base
- smooth texture upon application
- can be used on all skin types

Price is reasonable and definitely one of the best..I always receive compliments on my eye makeup when using this primer!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This liquid gold makes my eyeshadow last literally all day. It help prevent creasing, and provides a solid base for any eyeshadow. One of the best primers in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SlyHa