September 3, 2014 | 1488 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by jeckaa

Good for hiding blemishes.
Little tricky until you get use to applying.
Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by obviously

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is okey. It covers pretty good. I could probably find a concealer that covers even more but the reasons i keep coming back to this are that it's cheap and it lasts for a long time!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by lye013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this product. It didn't cover up my dark circles at all, and when applied to my blemishes made them even more noticeable! It can be cakey, but with the smallest amount, its okay in covering up redness around the nose. Would not buy the coverstick again, as I like their liquid concealer's better.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by simpleblueme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does cover the redness of my scars, but it DOES make my scars more obvious up close.
As in, from afar, my skin may look a little natural but up close my scars look like its super dry and makes it seem like I have a lot of product on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by katelyn26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I bought this product thinking it would be greatt for concealing around my nose, my bllemishes and under my eyes. I definitely works around my nose, conceals great :). but on blemishes it just looks cakey and feels gross. And when i put it under my eyes...omg it basically enhances the darkness and makes it look 10 times worse-bringing out the purple ness.
Also its not the creamiest concealer out there, but its okay/. Also my concealer was around 1 or 2 shades too light for me, but that was my fault :p

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

You know I actually have been repurchasing this product for years, but I will not anymore! I just know there's better concealor out there. I have dry skin and purple circles under my eyes so it's a battle between having sheer coverage (can still see circles a little bit) or thick and cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by annetick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cheap, but you get what you pay for. I would have given this product one star, but I like the idea of using it as an eyeshadow base, so I gave it two.

When I use this under my eyes and it really doesn't do anything for me. I have dry-ish skin and when I put it on under my eyes, it makes the skin flake and turn an unattractive chalky color, even with heavy moisturizer. I tried warming it up between my fingers before applying and still got similar results. Not exactly what you want from a concealer.

I buy a mix of department store and drug store make up, but the more department store make up I buy, the more disappointed I am when I purchase a drug store brand. If you can afford better, get it, it's worth it. If you're too young to afford better, you probably don't need concealer anyway so don't worry about it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by KnightKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in 'white' and I use it for an eyeshadow base ;-) when I want to do 'extreme eyeshadow looks' for photography mostly.The staying power is about 3-4hrs without a primer.With prime I've gone about 8+hrs. depends on the look and color of eyeshadow etc.I usually go this method: cheap drugstore foundation (NYC Color)that is thick,light powdering(Hard Candy's Welcome Matte),then cover stick lightly..this all takes a bit of blending & experimentation ;-)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Don't like it that much. It covers redness/discoloration pretty well, is okay for undereye circles, but isn't very good for acne. The packaging isn't fantastic, it's flimsy and a bit messy. The product itself is a little waxy, though it does blend pretty well. The staying power is subpar. Overall, this has little going for it. I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product was a disappointment - I applied it using a concealer brush (and even tried with my finger too to see if that made a difference) on the occasional blemish, but this product cakes onto the skin and ends up accentuating the spot you're trying to cover up. The coverage is also too sheer. If you want a good concealer, try Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector which is MUCH more effective at covering up blemishes and applies like a dream.