November 24, 2014 | 871 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 8:11:00 AM More reviews by misseula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this on at the duty-free on a lay-over and loved it. I bought a bottle on the way home and am thrilled. I don't typically like patchouli but can't smell it here. It's unique, warm, androgynous. I love the amber and I also smell chocolate and, like someone else siad, an expensive rich leather smell. I adore it. I am a little worried about all these complaints about staying power, I haven't had it long enough to know, but for this price it better LAST.

ETA: About a month later, I'm sorry to say that even if I BATHE in this stuff, it doesn't stick around. Sad but true.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2005 2:49:00 AM More reviews by aiwassa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

do not understand the comparisons to angel;angel is a sickly child smell whereas prada is full and womanly, a trifle overpowering in the morning maybe, but smells like you are a sensual woman, not a piece of cake!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Moodeln

I'm a huge fan of spicy oriental fragrances, so I'd been dying to try Prada since it came out. Finally did, and it *does* smell awesome--warm, sexy, lush. The one problem? On me, at least, it's virtually identical to Shalimar--slightly more amber, but that's the only difference, and I think I only noticed that because I was sniffing my wrists obsessively.

Don't get me wrong, I love that smell; Shalimar is one of my absolute favorites. But since I love it so much, I'm not too keen to replace it with a nearly identical scent that costs twice as much.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2005 7:43:00 AM More reviews by charlie686

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had a love-hate relationship with this fragrance when I first bought it. I splurged after smelling it in a magazine (you know they're never quite the same in real life!). I was at first appalled - it is so spicy and earthy! And the patchouli! I can't STAND patchouli! Yet I couldn't get away from it. I almost sold it on Ebay the FIRST DAY. But something prevented me. Now, I LOVE it. It's so warm and captivating (without creating headaches). It's not for the faint of heart, but treated gently (don't overload on the spritzes, girls!) and given time, it can seduce the wearer, as it does to others around you!

EDIT (11/7/05): Ok I have to give the Old Lady up - as much as I loved having my sweaters smell like this upon drydown, it's just tooooooo pungent and harsh and THICK. Oh, and the Hubbykins kindly let me in on his little secret - that he can't stand this one either. Sheesh. Off it goes to Ebay!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by mels1626

One of my favorites. Very sexy! The note that stands out the most to my nose is Amber, and it almost smells a bit tobacco-ish... but in a good way! I always get complimented on this scent. I just wish the staying power was longer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this but it is nothing exceptional, it takes forever to settle into the soft, warm scent that I like, but as soon as that happens it all but disappears on me. It will smell good on most, but isn't that memorable

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 10:18:00 PM More reviews by marylizette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To quote my two year old niece, "You smell good."
This scent needs to be worn on the skin. I hated the smell from the bottle. On me, it is a perfect skin scent. Its me but better. If you do not like earthy, rich scents, then this is not for you. If you want to try something different, then this is it.

Edit: This is far too linear on me. It has also started giving me headaches.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by FrenchPineAppleBird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amber, chai spice, feminine, eccentric, warm.

This is the most perfect fragrance I have found for me.
Not overtly sexy in a desperate manner. But seduces with its beauty, warmth,naughty spice, illusive,classy and almost eccentric nature.
For someone who appreciates beauty, intellectuals with depth, and hedonists who enjoy sensual pleasures.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2005 10:07:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous...reminds me of the smell of a black leather jacket.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Stellar32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells amazing---I love it and so does my boyfriend who always comments on how sexy I smell when I wear it----doesnt last as long as I would like---might help if there was a lotion to go with it....Def my favorite perfume now though