April 18, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by theproudtexan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have number 95, which is a great coppery pink-brown color. I tend to like lipglosses with a brush applicator instead of a deerfoot, and this has a brush applicator. This particular color is amazing, complements my hair color (auburn) and stays on a good long while. It does have a strong smell, though it isn't bad. And it does taste a little waxy, meaning I wouldn't want to wear it while kissing my guy. But it's definitely a good lipgloss, and I have hundreds. I would know!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2004 7:34:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lip gloss is quite good, but a little bit sticky. It's easy to use with a brush to apply it with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by dieselandsasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love!! I have gone through about 10 of these and currently have 2- Rose Myriffic (gorgeous light pink with gold shimmer) and a peachy shimmer shade. I took off one lipstick for the packaging, because on one, the bristles of the brush have gotten tangled, and on 2 others the cap won't stay on properly. Terrific texture, staying power, color selection.. A steal at $15!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hellena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

nothing special..you can pay couple of dollars more - and buy Lancome or Estee, those guys are good! i think that bourjous is too stiky, it stinks, and doesn't stay on at all..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss__junkie

I love these.. They are kind of expensive but i still like em.. very sticky at times though

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Danitalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i nicked this sample of lipgloss from my sister and its quite nice, it has a good brush aplacater too. i have a nice colour, its a nice light shimmery pink. i think i'm gonna by the actual thing because i'm still on the sample and its nearly running out. overall its a good product, but i wish it lasted longer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

I couldn't stand these lipglosses! They are heavily fragranced and not long wearing. The only good thing about these glosses is that they aren't sticky or goopy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2003 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Midori72

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My life is complete with this lip gloss! My friend gave me her sampler and I fell in love. I'm constantly losing my lip glosses since I have a tendency of throwing them in a pocket. Never would happen with this lip gloss. Probably because it is pricey but because I couldn't go a day without. *update* I just got another one last night ... so happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2003 3:34:00 PM More reviews by marcanthony

this stuff is incredible! it smoothes my lips and feels really smooth and silky, and it doesn't dry out my lips! the color i have, chair authentic 94, goes on clear with just a sheer hint of pink. INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by Natalia2

Soooo nice. Not too sticky, but nice and shiny. It's long lasting and doesn't have that funky lipgloss smell!