August 28, 2014 | 1751 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

I have this in two colours - Rose Enigmatic (see my review) and Beige Theoric (16). The beige is my latest purchase. It's actually not beige so much as a pinky nude with no shimmer. It goes on sheer but gives my lips a lot of shine and just a subtle veil of nude colour. Lovely especially for a sophisticated look with strong eyes. The texture is not particularly long lasting but feels nice on the lips. Price is just about OK for what you get. My only complaint is the strong scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by sienna0202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this in Cybernetic Prune. It looked better in the tube than it did on me. I like that the color stays true on my pigmented lips. I just didn't care for it at all. I guess this is one you just have to try for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by tmccray2

This works well over lipstick. They are very sheer. I had a makeover and the MA used this in Violet Magnific 81 on me. It's a neon purple with gold shimmer, that I would have never chosen on my own. Over their lipstick in Modele #6, the result is beautifully natural with an extra oomph. The consistency is soft and slick, not sticky. You have to reapply often, but this is the trade-off for a non-sticky lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2004 5:48:00 PM More reviews by theproudtexan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have number 95, which is a great coppery pink-brown color. I tend to like lipglosses with a brush applicator instead of a deerfoot, and this has a brush applicator. This particular color is amazing, complements my hair color (auburn) and stays on a good long while. It does have a strong smell, though it isn't bad. And it does taste a little waxy, meaning I wouldn't want to wear it while kissing my guy. But it's definitely a good lipgloss, and I have hundreds. I would know!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2004 7:34:00 AM More reviews by foxysoxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This lip gloss is quite good, but a little bit sticky. It's easy to use with a brush to apply it with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by dieselandsasha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love!! I have gone through about 10 of these and currently have 2- Rose Myriffic (gorgeous light pink with gold shimmer) and a peachy shimmer shade. I took off one lipstick for the packaging, because on one, the bristles of the brush have gotten tangled, and on 2 others the cap won't stay on properly. Terrific texture, staying power, color selection.. A steal at $15!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2004 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hellena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

nothing special..you can pay couple of dollars more - and buy Lancome or Estee, those guys are good! i think that bourjous is too stiky, it stinks, and doesn't stay on at all..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 10:55:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss__junkie

I love these.. They are kind of expensive but i still like em.. very sticky at times though

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2004 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Danitalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i nicked this sample of lipgloss from my sister and its quite nice, it has a good brush aplacater too. i have a nice colour, its a nice light shimmery pink. i think i'm gonna by the actual thing because i'm still on the sample and its nearly running out. overall its a good product, but i wish it lasted longer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 12:15:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

I couldn't stand these lipglosses! They are heavily fragranced and not long wearing. The only good thing about these glosses is that they aren't sticky or goopy.