LUSH Cupcake Mask

3.6

Rhassoul Mud, Linseed Infusion, Glycerine, Talc, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Fresh Mint, Sandalwood Oil, Vanilla Absolute, Spearmint Oil, Peppermint Oil, Perfume

on 1/16/2010 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a wonderful mask for all kinds of skin types! I LOVE the scent..it's like this minty chocolate smelling cupcake! I almost wanna eat it :D I apply this mask to a cleansed face and leave it be for like 10 minutes. I usually apply a rather generous amount, it feels better that way. It's very easy to wash off in the shower with warm water... I'm always so amazed how soft my skin feels after using this! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

on 12/7/2009 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Fantastic, really. I loooove the sandalwood smell in it. It smells halfway like a cupcake, and halfway herbal. Kinda like a vegan cupcake, haha.
This made my skin really, really smooth, and washed away the breakout that was thinking about making an appearance. Also, it brightened my skin. I wish they put more in a pot though. It's small as it is, and it was only 3/4th full. It wasn't horrifically expensive at $5.00, and I can get at least 3 comfortable uses out of it. As long as I'm near a LUSH store, and this keeps working like it has so far, I'm going to keep buying.

on 12/1/2009 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this mask!

It makes my skin feel really nice after I use it. And it smells simply heavenly!!

Wish you got a bit more for the price, but at my Lush the sales folk are really nice, and they've given my free full sizes twice now! :)

on 12/1/2009 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask is amazing.I've tried Love Lettuce,its so soothing and I love the scrubby bits in it.Cupcakes is more for Teenager acne-prone skin.I saw one acne coming up,I used the cupcake,and now its disappeared to....don't really care,as long as it's GONE!

My complexion is noticeably lighten up and smooth.I look so pretty!haha

Caution:Cupcake may caused excessive confidence.

I'm leaving New Zealand and going to a country where there's no Lush store.I'm so worried that my skin will go bad,cuz I don't see any product that does as good as Cupcake,and with the price and number of usage,A+++++++!=d

on 11/27/2009 1:07:00 PM

yes it smells nice and soothes the skin. it helps the blemishes disappear.recommendable.

on 11/26/2009 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this! I had a really bad bout of cystic acne lasting about 6 months that left REALLY bad scars behind so I'm desperate to do anything to keep my skin from breaking out that badly again! This helps, for SURE. Cleans, clears up pesky blackheads, but I moisturize afterward as it leaves my skin a tad dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my fav mask from LUSH! it smells so yummy and has a really thick consistancy like mud. I have oily skin and this helps with my oily skin. My skin feels so amazing after. I have no problems with this mask what so ever. I love it :)

on 11/20/2009 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

These masks can be bought instore only because they are so fresh that they need to be refridgerated. I LOVE this mask! It smells and amazing, i'll admit I tasted it. Doesn't taste as good as it smells lol. Keeps my acne prone skin clear. Love it! Highly recomend! Will buy again!

on 11/14/2009 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The girl recommended this since I'm a teen & she said it was specially made to keep away teenage acne.
Anyway. The first time I tried it, when I washed it off, the big pimple on my chin washed away with the brown face-mask gunk! I was like "wow, is that possible?" And overall the spots were like, smoothed down. Like I'd taken an iron and ironed out the bumpiness.
ANDDD later in the day my mom went "you look very fresh. your skin looks bright"
And I was like YAY! Last time she'd said that was after I'd borrowed some traditional bridal face mask thingy that my cousin was using before her wedding.
UPDATE to say: this got rid of my recent mild acne breakout. when i washed it off, the suckers went away with it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I tend to breakout often, so I thought this mask would help with that. I had used BB Seaweed and Mask of Magnaminty before using this one (and had liked those two). Cupcake was by far my least favorite. The smell was really cloying and nasty. Usually I am not sensitive to the smells of products (I use Herbalism daily and THAT smells) but this I could not stand. It also was super duper drying and made me breakout more, it seems. No good.

Popular Masks