April 20, 2014 | 1864 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites balls powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hoochiemam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this up last year at Disney World. I like this highlighter just fine, but only gave it 4 lippies due to the cost. I have a medium olive complexsion and it looks great on my skin. I use a skunk brush to highlight with. The scent is divine.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by grenadine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay I finally gave in & bought this product, seing it's probably one of Guerlain's most popular products. But I actually bought the LE Spring 2005 one in "Beige Chic 03" cos I'm quite fair. I'm a bit disappointed actually although the packaging looks nice on the outside...it's basically just cardboard! :S I do however like the famous Guerlain 'violet scent', but AUD$115 is way too much IMHO!! cosidering it doesn't really do much for my skin :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 3:12:00 PM More reviews by mollili

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been hearing all the raves about this product I dont know why I waited for ages to get this,I just love love love it. I am an asian with pale to medium skin tone, it works wonder on my skin. I put it on top of my forehead, cheek bone and chin on top of my Laura Mercier loose powder (our humidity is too high for not powdering your face first), I could see the glow, subtle yet polished, even my boyfriend gave me comment like 'have you just went to do facial?', which I didn't of course. This is my biggest discovery of the year and I am ready to grab the beige chic and rose chic as well, they are expensive right, but these are the magic powder that I have been looking for, think *investment*!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2005 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Cosmic_GIrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I use it in the morning all over my face to perk me up and whenever I'm going out. I find that the different colours work to even out my complexion though it does not cover any serious blemishes. Also does not contribute to oiliness.
I bought it once many years ago and even with almost daily use I have only just run out and had to go buy a replacement. It is pricey but I thik that it's worth it, espeically since it lasts so long. The packaging has gotten better as well. It still looks lovely though the container seems a bit sturdier now. But only time will tell how well it will hold up. Some people have complained about the smell. It's never bothered me. I don't notice it once I've applied it. I would definitely reccomend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Lynn99

Love this! I have in in the original, and now am waiting to try the beige chic 03 :) Gave me a nice glowing radiant complexion, and although i am asian and have yellow undertones and am tanned, this worked fantastic for me as well. Was initially afraid to try cos of the purple and white balls, but they did balance out beautifully :) Packaging was beautiful but not practical :( Had to chuck the dumb puff cos everytime u pull it out powder flies everywhere. And then still u get powder everywhere everytime u pull the cover up. Hmmm, transferred them to my big empty shu uemura loose powder box and no more complaints. The guerlain box now serves as decoration hahaha :) Wonder when I'll ever run out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 9:15:00 AM More reviews by mhooven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I just purchased the Beige Chic (limited edition I think) in the Bahamas at an excellent price. I use these pearls as a finishing powder but I have also used them on bare skin with only a little concealer and they work wonderfully. I am normally very pale but did get a bit of color on a recent cruise and the pearls still looked lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2005 5:14:00 PM More reviews by MACgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product really does work!! I use it as a finishing product over my makeup to give a healthy glow. I have gotten numerous compliments on my skin when I've used this. It is pricey, but it lasts forever. This has been a lifesaver for me when I've stayed up all night, and I need to look rested the next day. I'm combo/oily, too, and this does not give that greasy, glowy look..just bright and fresh:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by cristaline

I have stayed loyal to the original Les Meteorites for years because it never fails to oh-so-subtly enhance my skin, which is just the way I like it. Multicolored balls shed a pearlescent mosaic of stardust which lends skin a subtle radiant glow. Key word is "subtle" and I will hazard the guess that the paler your skin, the greater the payoff. I have that translucent whitish Japanese complexion (not the geisha variety!), which is about as naturally white as that of the very fair redheads, and I absolutely love this product. Your skin will not assume any obvious changes. If out in natural light, take out a mirror -- you should see bits of shimmer on the areas you touched. But, they will not be noticeable to others. You'll just look a bit luminous, as if digitally enhanced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:27:00 PM More reviews by aperfectegg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just received the Meteorites Beige Chic and I really love it. I can only use the colored balls in the dead of winter because they go on so light -- and I do love them -- but these are great. Give a great powder glow finish. I am a GGG and I think I could even use these when I am tanned but right now when I am as light as I can get they are lovely. These should be great on everyone unless you are a person of deep color.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2005 3:06:00 PM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is a joke considering what Guerlain charges for this. Very flimsy cardboard. As much as I have used this and even in desperation have taken some of the pearls out and applied them directly to my skin, I have yet to see what the big deal is. When I swirl my brush in the pearls and apply, it just looks like a very light face powder. The only thing going for this product is the very yummy violet smell. Don't bother wasting your money.