January 25, 2015 | 914 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Ultra Bland

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I don't only use ultrabland as a make-up remover, but as a cleanser for my whole face. I leaves my face soft and has a nice smell that reminds me a bit of honey. It also removes waterproof make-up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love cleansing my face with ultra bland in the drier winter months. I rub this all over my face then remove with a nice hot wash cloth. My skin feels so nice and smooth.

In the summer months, I put a layer of this over my face and then rub Ocean Salt on top. It feels amazing.

I feel like this is an effective makeup remover. I use this all over my face, and not just for my eyes. It's very gentle and it doesn't sting my eye area at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was actually told to use this to remove my eye make-up, but I've found that it work really well for foundation too. It does remove all my make up, and I have to use just a damp cloth to remove the product as I think it's peanut based, and it repels water. But even after removing it my skin feels a little greasy because some of the product is still on. So I just use an Olay Foaming Facial Wash to get rid of whats left of it :)

But overall, I really do like this product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by hendrix888

After being away with work for a couple of months I arrived back home feeling very tired and I was in the search for a skincare line that would help my dull, sensitive, tired skin! I tried the neals yard rose cleanser and the frankisense moisturiser - both were great but didn't do the trick. I tried Mlab serum - my skin went haywire! I should really always test the product! Now I am using this cleanser and the decleor harmonie moisturiser and night balm and my serum is dr sebagh serum repair. This cleaner has definately helped my skin! It has restored my skin to its natural hydration. I much prefer this too the eve lom cleanser that will only give me bad skin - spots and sensitivety! Not cool! This will be my default cleanser from now on! I'm reading up about the Perricone MD and Institut Esthederm which all sound very good!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by laitae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've had this cleanser for a while now, but I haven't used it a lot as its scent puts me off using it; it is a very waxy smell and everytime I use it I think of melted candles. However, as I am awaiting for the arrival of my everyday cleanser (Liz Earle Hot Cloth Polish), I had no choice and have reached for Ultrabland again. I use it the same was as Hot Cloth Cleanser, apply and spread it all over my face, then wash it off with a muslin cloth soaked in hot water and I'm so amazed! It takes off way more makeup than the Hot Cloth Cleanser! It looks like it is more thorough in cleansing my face. But I don't really feel it makes my skin softer or smoother. My skin is sensitive, blemish prone and I don't think I have broken out from using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by ali_has_curves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this today. Used it tonight for the first time. I know this is pretty early on to review. This rocks! so gentle, amazing at doing a gentle yet thorough job. My skin felt clean and smooth. An outstanding product. This will be my morning cleanser (used with a face cloth).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jcello

The key to using Ultrabland is to use very little. A pot will last me over a year, which is more than I can say for the less expensive makeup removers out there. It's also wonderful for preventing hair dye stains - just rub a little around the outline of your hairline, and nothing will stick.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:16:00 AM More reviews by bluecaffeine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you have acne prone skin, beware! I bought this primarily as a makeup remover, as I'm quite fond of both black liner and luscious black mascara. At the time, I was out of Baby Face and decided to give Ultrabland a try. Huge mistake for my skin. Even though I intended it only as a makeup remover, and thoroughly washed my face to remove any trace of it, the Ultrabland broke me out... big time. Tried again later to make sure it was really this stuff, and it definitely was. This may be good for folks with really dry skin that doesn't break out, ever, but for me, it's terrible. Plus, it's just too thick and too greasy and it wasn't all THAT easy to use to remove my mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by cendana

Packaging-wise: could be improved, maybe with a spatula or a bottle but hey, as long as it works for you, right.
1st use: did not really like it, felt greasy and my face actually felt warm/hot, too warm in fact, and I was skeptical, kind of afraid of having reactions to it. But after 2nd and 3rd try, I've come to love it. Why? Because it's no mess, no dribble makeup remover! It literally melts my makeup. What I do is I massage the cream all over my face (I tend to avoid eye areas, because I use separate eye makeup remover), and then take cotton pads and wipe off. Done! Then I go and wash my face with my normal cleanser (or either Aqua Marina or Angels on Bare Skin) and my face feels moisturised and clean. =) So I'm going to repurchase, quite pricey for the amount you have to use but it's still more reasonable compared to some other cleansers that just doesn't work as well. Large tub (100g) costs AUD$28.95. Smaller tub (45g) costs AUD$19.95.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by bih80

I have to say I love this product. It's one of the only things that completely removes my makeup. I clean the area off with a baby wipe to get rid of excess oils. :)