October 21, 2014 | 2098 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Rayvin400

I loved the smell when I tried it on at a counter in the mall. So later, after debating it, I bought it.
I wore it to school the next day, and everyone I sat around kept saying something smelled weird. I even heard one boy, relatively close to me, ask his friend why he kept smelling Windex.
I have this whole bottle, and I swear, I will never use it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 8:49:00 PM More reviews by raincheck

I hate orange!!!!! If you read my other reviews you will see if it's heavy on the orange I wish I could smite it from the earth. However, of all the orange perfumes I hate, I hate this one the least. It's an edible, sweet, soft, warm, dusty orange. I could actually wear this one for more than five minutes. That is saying a lot for an orangy perfume on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love cacharel fragrances and amor amor is another lovely perfume. it reminds me of romance and passion!! mmm mmm! it smells like vanilla roses!! i love this perfume. plus it's not overpowering at all so no headaches for me. it's a bold yet light fragrance that smells delicious!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2005 4:44:00 PM More reviews by fly_tenderoni

I really love this but I definitely don't find it as strong as said by some other reviewers but i do love it, its really sweet and warm....i really love it

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2005 4:51:00 AM More reviews by pinkorchid98

What can I say? I adore this perfume!!! It smells so sweet and romantic. The lasting power is great also! Definitely a new favorite!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by bonjus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Luuuurrve this fragrance. I wear it very often at any time of the day. mmm... It takes me forever to finish a bottle of perfume but if this ever finished, i'd buy it again in a heartbeat :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by mimosa05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it! I had avoided this because I had tried the lotion and didn't like it. I think it was a bad batch, because the edt is just beautiful.
This was well described by the previous reviewers... it's a slightly fruity, sweet creamy scent. It's not too heavy or "foody". I actually like the bottle a lot, too. Got this in a swap...A definite keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2005 2:12:00 PM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a very sexy fragrance. I have the little bottle and its wonderful . I dont detect any fruityness here though. Fragrances are such a personal preference. Im very picky and only own about 4 perfumes and this is one of the though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by fleeting_fancy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I disagree with those who think this is a Cacharel flop. This also isn't overly sweet on me. It's all subjective, of course, so all I can do is say that I love this perfume. It is one of my top 15 favorites. It is the cleanest, sexiest, berry currant type out there. Unbelievable start to finish/drydown. Great staying power. Unique for a "fruity" scent. This does not smell like any of the 50 or so fruity ones out there. This has nothing in common with the LE Escadas or with Ralph. On me, this is a perfect berry musk, but it's totally different from TM # 9. Give it a try. Smell your shirt the day after you wear it. Trust me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Zibeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A beautiful fragrance in an ugly pointless bottle! I understand the red color..the fragrance is like a bright red rose, not a damask or a gallica but a gorgeous hothouse flower. This is a body heat fragrance. I bought the body lotion too.