MAC Frost - Phloof! (Hollidazzle)

4.6

on 1/3/2007 2:19:00 PM

LOVE IT.
Brigtens the eye, and makes it go POPPPP.

on 8/20/2006 12:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my favorite MAC e/s. I wear it with Satin Taupe for a super easy but great looking eye look!

on 8/12/2006 1:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my HG highlight shadow, and I don't use 'HG' very freely! I just love the affect I get from this and I can even use it to highlight the top of my cheekbones. I'm a big fan of What Not To Wear and try to use makeup tips from Carmindy. I love the way her skin seems to glow from within and wondered what she uses on top of her cheekbones. She may not use Phloof, but I get the same highlight affect if I sweep this very lightly on the top of my cheekbones; it doesn't take much. Very pretty for evening. Fabulous multitasking shade, so I will definitely purchase again!

on 7/30/2006 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My other HG highlighting shade next to Nylon! I like Phloof as a highlight when I wear e/s in the pink/plum family! Use this to highlight inner corners of eyes (tear duct area), brow bone, and inner third of lids to tone down too dark shadows! Great color! Does the job for me! :o)

on 7/17/2006 5:01:00 PM

Another good basic e/s from MAC. There are a lot of their e/s I have yet to purchase but this one was on the top of my list based on reviews here. I'm not disappointed either. I really like this shade...it's a frosty off-white shade but seems to have some pink in it. I think I'd like to pair this w/ Swish when I get my hands on that one.

on 6/29/2006 3:37:00 PM

This is my HG shadow. When you dont have a blush, lightly use a blush brush and put some phloof on the cheeks under the eyes. THis is a perfect color to use as a brow high lighter. This shows up to be a gorgeous every day shadow with some shimmer/frost when its applied in numerous layers on the lid. Absolutely love this, own 2 at one time always, one in the train case at home and one in my purse!

on 6/29/2006 9:04:00 AM

Applied sparingly as a wash of color, this can be a very nice subtle browbone highlighter that coordinates well w/ many other e/s. Like others have said, it can become quite frosty when applied w/ a heavy hand. All in all, great lasting power and blendability.

on 4/28/2006 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this as a brow highlight and it works nicely. Careful not to apply too much - it's VERY frosty if you get crazy.

on 4/16/2006 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It's a very frosty whitish e/s, I would say not 100% white but it has a little pink in it too! I don't wear it so much because it's very frosty and it looks so white on my brown eyes, but it's perfect as a brow highlighter for a night look! This Mac e/s it's not so blendable but it's very pigmented!

on 4/4/2006 11:56:00 AM

I *love* Phloof! It's a really gorgeous highlighting shade that looks great with pink and purple eye shadows. I agree with the reviewer below who said it gives them a much more "done" look like MAC SA's always have. I will definitely repurchase Phloof when I run out.

Top Rated MAC Products