Philosophy Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Guaiac (Guaiacum Officinale) Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

Hands-down, my favorite cleanser of all time. This is the cleanser that got me in love with philosophy's products. It really is a miracle worker for getting makeup off. I don't even use makeup wipes. I don't know what it contains that makes makeup melt off so easily but I don't even need to know. It even gets my eye makeup off. I don't know how it is with waterproof makeup though, b/c don't wear anything waterproof. If you are going to get your eye makeup off though, do be careful b/c I've heard some people got irritated from it. As long as it doesn't get in my eye, I'm fine. It smells like the spa, which is wonderful. The only con is the price, but for what it's worth, I'm willing to pay it.

on 10/11/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoy this product. It is very hydrating and I feel my skin clean after using it.

on 10/7/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most amazing face wash.. everytime I use it my face feels amazing and clean and soft.. I have dry face and this works great and does not dry me out more then I already am.. I use this twice a day everyday.. it is expensive but worth it. :)

on 10/7/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

THIS STUFF IS DA BOMB. I have a combination and acne prone skin. My skin is horrible back then when 12, I used a product that irritated my skin and worsen my face. I have this acne which leave scars. UGLYYY. I was so insecure, when I was 13 my skin was a bit better. A BIT. Average 2-3 pimples on my forehead. I used natural product which is Aubrey. But my scars is still there, and my skin was dull. Until I went to Boots at oxford street, i saw Philosophy's product there. I was soooo tempted to buy it (i can be easily tempted to any facial products which have a nice packaging ahah). And then I saw this Purity made simple cleanse aka a piece of heaven. But i forced myself to go home and read reviews about it. I was 50/50 about this product based on the reviews.
I saw many youtubers making a skincare routine using this with a clarisonic. So I bought this on the second day AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY FOR THE FIRST 3 WEEKS :'D My mom complimented my skin. And it worked even better after a month! Im so blessed that I found this. I also bought the Sephora cleasing face disc and it's a great combination! (y) no lies. LOVE IT. But i have to ship if it ran out cause i live in Malaysia which they dont bring in Philosophy products. i know it sucks right

p.s- im 14! :)

This is the only face wash I have found that helps my acne. I still breakout from time to time but even while pregnant this wash is efficient enough to get to the toughest breakouts. I wish it did a little more with my black heads but overall this is my one and only face wash! LOVE IT!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love the smell and feel of this. I just don't care too much for the product itself. It doesn't get everything off :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was so excited to try this after being impressed with the 3-in-1's from Philosophy. Too bad that it made my skin go bonkers. I don't know if it didn't cleanse well enough or if it was the fragrance or what, but my face was not having it. I had high hopes, but was majorly let down.

on 9/24/2013 11:41:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Purity Cleanser! I have very sensitive skin and this product has never left my skin irritated. I'm also the type of person who likes to get things done quickly, so the fact that I can remove my face & eye makeup at the same time while leaving my face feeling clean, is awesome! Also, I really like the lemongrass scent as it is not too strong or overpowering; it's like a spa. I only use about a dime sized amount to wash my face and neck. I buy a 16oz bottle at Sephora for $33. I like to keep the large bottle in my shower and a smaller bottle on my sink, so when the smaller one runs out, I can just refill it. I love the Philosophy brand and I love Purity made simple cleanser.

on 9/24/2013 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have a small bottle of this and I'm not really impressed... I like my cetaphil daily face cleanser better. I've tried a lot of different cleansers but I always come back to the Cetaphil daily face one.. The only time I don't like it is in the depths of winter when my face is SO dry that I have to use a cream cleanser. This cleanser doesn't feel as good but it does smell nice.

on 9/24/2013 1:42:00 PM

One word: perfection! This is my all time favorite cleanser. I have tried LOTS of others, but always drugstore cleansers... I was hesitant to buy this due to the price but it was worth every penny. Never irritated my skin, removed every last bit of makeup and wasn't drying. I also like that I can remove eye makeup with it and it doesn't burn or irritate my eyes.