November 25, 2014 | 1821 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 1:27:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It made my face clean squeaky clean, and doesn't make my face dry. I have pretty good skin, when take care of, and it's not oily. But those blue balls did get everywhere. I have to use it in the shower or else throughout the day, I will be picking blue balls out of my hairline.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by kate_rose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Er. It's ok, cleans my skin, makes it feel fresh. Damn the little blue beads though, they get EVERYWHERE. I like to take a proper bath when I can rather than a shower, but I can't use this in the bath as I end up picking the beads out of my hair for days, literally, even when I wash my hair again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 6:14:00 AM More reviews by nicjb

i really like this product and have had very good results. It has cleared up my skin amazingly well which was definitely a suprise. Most products irritate my skin and cause break outs but this has actually improved it. As for blackheads, im not sure if it has actually removed any but it definitely has made them less noticable and my complexion overall is noticeably better. My bf also started using it and loves it also!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2007 5:59:00 PM More reviews by obzessd

Decent product. The scrubbing granules are small and don't irritate my skin. I don't think this really gets rid of my blackheads, but I like this product anyway b/c it's gentle for a salicylic cleanser. I use it in the morning after working out and my skin feels fresh and clean but not stripped. Gentle enough to be used every other day for me. I do find the blue beads VERY difficult to wash away completely; I inevitably find some later in my hairline or whatnot as I'm putting on makeup.

EDIT: I have revised my review from 4 to 2 stars and no repurchase, b/c I discovered Walmart's "Equate" generic version, which I like MUCH better. The granules are smaller and wash off nicely with water. All that for cheaper, which is besides the point given that it's a better product. I urge you to give the Equate one a chance. It's so cheap that if you don't like it, you're just a couple bucks out. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by epaty

I tried the salicyic acid scrub and it works great. my skin felt good and the acne has subsided. this is the best d/s brand for cleansers aside from aveeno that i've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by yaelyael

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I must confess: I don't have any blackheads, but this is my daily cleanser...
When I started using this scrub, I had a few blackheads. I also didn't know of the possibility of a cleanser that doesn't make my skin tight and itchy... until I've found C&C.
For some reason, its the only cleanser ever to be kind to my skin, though I've tried many high end or medicated sensitive formulas. During the time of using this cleanser, I've tried some Lancome's, Clinique's and La prairie's dry or sensitive cleansers, but I couldn't use any of them for more then a very few days, because my skin became uncomfortable and tight.
Right now, it is the ONLY face cleanser for me.
What's more, I don't have any blackheads- though my face are smeared 24/7 with tones of serums, creams, foundations, bronzers etc...

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2007 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's and o.k product but i dont think that it really clears blackheads at all!! Don't have a problem with the little blue beads, they just scrub your face a bit harder. My brother who uses finds it leaves a 'crust' on his face, which is horrible!! Also the packaging leaks alot, overall i wouldnt buy this again, and i hesitate to use it up.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2007 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Elyse09

I really don't like this product very much. I loved it the first two weeks I used it but after that I noticed that it left a residue on my face, like build up. I've never even heard of getting build up on your face from a cleanser. It did nothing to get rid of blackheads, it didn't even prevent them. I started breaking out more (not because of the scrub) a few weeks after I started using this and it didn't help at all. Unlike most of the girls here, I had no problems with the blue beads, they washed off just fine. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 7:53:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this stuff. I don't have blackheads, and never have though, so I don't know how well it does in that category.

It smells good, I love the little blue beads, even if I do end up blowing them out of my nose after using it.

I like that it's creamy and has salicylic acid in it. It's nice!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Verrine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works ok but the blue beads they haunt my dreams. Well anyway they're impossible to rinse away completely. I had one get embedded in the skin on my nose. I thought it was a blackhead but anyway that didn't help my pores! Despite lots of rinsing in the shower, I generally find one in my hair later. Will finish but NEVER buy again.