April 20, 2014 | 982 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by ulaxoxo

This is the best liquid liner I have ever tried! I wear it every single day and get compliments all the time. The brush is great perfect for making thin or thick lines. The formula is very dark and has amazing staying power! its perfect and for 6$ you can't beat that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

Hmm, there are a lot of things that I like about this product, but at the same time I dislike it as well. I like that it's very black- perfect for covering up false eyelash bands. Also, I like the price. Everything else I hate- from the brush tip (all the bristles go haywire, then it's impossible to get a nice clean thin line), the burning sensation I get when I apply it (but only until it dries, still scary though), the clumps that form in the bottle after having the product for a week. I have to use a separate liner brush. The last thing that is a bit hard to describe is that though the liner does dry matte... it's a reflective matte, almost like it ampliflies the texture of the skin it sits on. See picture for explanation.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I personally like this eyeliner. It's never flakes on me despite the numerous people who say it does, well unless i rub it, but what eyeliner doesn't get mess up once you start messing with it. It doesn't smudge, stays put for a long time, cheap and takes forever to use up. I used it basically everyday for 2 years and it still has some eyeliner left. I recently bought my second bottle too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by JMAKEUPALLEY

Looks harsh. Stays put but if it does flake, it looks strange because there's a piece missing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

i like that it has small brush for easy application and waterproof but the downside is that it flakes terribly...will not repurchase...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/24/2009 3:33:00 AM More reviews by angelicgirlangel

Maybe I got an old bottle of this, but I found that this liner crumbled off my eyes within two hours. Instead of smearing, I would find that bits of my eyeliner had rubbed off (which I find to be worse than smearing). I also prefer liquid liners with a felt tip instead of a brush. The price was cheap and the color was nice, but I won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by complexsimplicity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

HG status. i love this eyeliner and i have been through a lot. in my experience, it does not smudge or flake at all. once you put it on, it stays there until you remove it. i love the applicator because it enables me to draw a very thin line above my upper lashes. the black color isn't a matte and is a little shiny, but it's hardly noticeable. also, i'm not pro at applying eyeliner and this makes it a breeze. i'm so happy i found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Lisa24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner! I like the brush, I can line thinly (I don't wear thick eyeliner anyway), and I like the packaging. It isn't exactly waterproof but I like the fact I can take this off at the end of the day easily. This liner has never smudged or flaked on me. My eyelids are oily but I also have sensitive eyes and I've repurchased this eyeliner about 5 times already because it doesn't irratate my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by darkviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG liquid eyeliner was the non-waterproof version of this eyeliner. This is a sad replacement. The brush is a little too floppy, and the formula flakes off in chunks within hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by candied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Had trouble finding my HG (maybelline waterproof liquid e/l) and picked this up instead. The applicator is a little brush which, for me, is neither fine or stiff enough to get a good application. For me, the thing that breaks the camel's back is the formula - it flakes off on me after a short period of time, i.e. an hour? Doesn't matter how thick or thin I apply it either. It can't even get through to lunch time. Unacceptable.