October 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very good conditioner. I have long silky fine and highlighted hair, and it really works without making the hair go limp and heavy afterwards. I dont think it is expensive, there is a lot of product in the big tube i got. I also love that it smells like flowers (not fruit).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by kareo

I love this product. I have surly hair and this leaves it sooo soft and curly. It smells great and I get it in the dispenser which makes it easier to use. It is a little thick to rinse out but its not that bad and works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by DaynaMichele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty disappointed with this. It was expensive, and the tub it comes in is totally impractical. The smell isn't horrible but has kind of a cheap, floral scent to it. I have fine hair with very dry ends, and this really didn't do much in the way of moisturizing it...My hair has been extra dry and much more tangly after using this. Won't buy again. : (

EDIT: I have been using this for about a month now, and I am starting to realize I may have been wrong about this product. When I started using it, I was using it in conjunction with Biolage Normalizing Shampoo, which was super drying to my hair. Now that I've switched shampoos, I see that the conditioner wasn't to blame afterall. It's actually VERY moisturizing to my fried ends, and the tub (although impractical) has lasted me quite awhile. I will try other conditioners but may ultimately return to this one.

DOUBLE EDIT: This has reached HG status. I finally finished my first tub after five months. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by lots2luv

I like this conditioning balm, it has no cones in it and makes my hair soft. It takes a little bit to rinse it all out because it is so thick but that is not a problem for me. I buy this in the tubs along with the pump which makes it so much easier to dispense. Without the pump it is just too much trouble to take off the lid to get it out and try not to get water in it. I have lots of this to use up but when I run out I will buy some more of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by boomygrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As far as rinse out conditioners go, it's actually pretty average to me. It's not bad, but it isn't that great either. So why the four lippies? Well, it actually makes a great leave-in conditioner. Most rinse-outs don't work well as leave-ins for me...but this one does...go figure. So, I'll continue to use it as a leave-in.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ttripleblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I have bra strap length curly, bleached platinum blonde hair and I use this as a daily conditioner paired with conditioner washing... (no shampoo, EVER!)

This isn't helpful as a reconstructor since there's no protein, I've used this in conjunction with another deep conditioner after the classic Aphogee treatment and it really moisturizes!

I understand it's a little pricey, but worth every penny. Try the generic Sally's version. It's 16 oz for about 6 dollars! or 2/10 if you find it on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by CattySpice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

There is nothing like Biolage. I keep coming back to this product for conditioning treatments because this is the only conditioner that makes my hair feeling and looking healthier than before. I see the difference in the ends, it's hydrated, and my hair texture is completely transformed to a softer, shinier, and healthier look. I don't think any other brands would have provided this much recovery for my daily-styled-hair than Biolage. I've tried almost everything and this is the only one that committs to transforming the best and the healthiest out of my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by kellbelle85

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG status. Not too heavy, not too light, detangles beautifully. I keep a jar in my tub and a tube in my travel bag. A little dab works wonders on my fine, straight hair. I get bored and try other stuff, but always come back to this. I've even shaved legs with it. A classic.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful stuff. I have fine but thick frizzy/wavy hair. I dye my hair so it is damaged. This felt awful and felt like grease. Did not moisturize and afterwards just left my har superdry and knotted.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by hvanderm

This product saved my hair. A couple of months ago I moved to a very dry area with extremely hard water. Before long, with my usually trusty Pantene Pro-V, my hair was so damaged and tangled, it felt like one huge dreadlock, and I was actually counting the inches I would have to cut off because of damage and dryness. My mom suggested Biolage, her tried and true favorite and it totally transformed my hair. And thank god she did, too because I have been trying to grow my hair out. My hair has never been silkier, shinier or healthier. I use this in conjunction with the hydrating Biolage shampoo. A bit expensive, but it lasts long because you don't need to use much.