Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent

3.2

Water, peg-32, butylene glycol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, peg-6, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol

This removes my eyeshadow-- that's about it. If you want a good, gentle eye-makeup remover, try Clinique's Take The Day Off -- it's much better.

No gripes with this product - gently removes my eye makeup, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and has a light, inoffensive scent. However, I like my Neutrogena eye makeup remover just as well and it's cheaper, so I'll probably go back to that when I finish up this GWP.

Sometimes you don't know how much you love something until it's gone... I've been using this eye makeup remover for as long as I've been wearing eye makeup. I've dallied with other types (Lancome, mostly), but it wasn't until I ran out completely and decided to give (apparently highly-rated?) Almay makeup remover a try that I realized how great this product is. The Almay does NOTHING. I miss my Clinique! Buying again immediately.

I like this makeup remover. It does not burn my eyes, and it easily takes off all of my eye makeup without a lot of rubbing. UPDATE: I think that this makeup remover broke me out right under my eyes and the top of my cheeks! I will not be using this again.

I'm addicted to this stuff. Sorry for you sensitive types, but this takes it all off and doesn't leave any oily residue to mess up you fresh makeup appication.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I usually use my Lancome BiFacil but decided to give this a try. I have sensitive eyes but I usually don't have a problem with most eye products, except this one!! It just burns my eye!! I don't see the point of having a product made for use on the eyes if it burns them out! I also find I have to keep applying more product and have to rub more than I would think necessary to remove my mascara. Then, after I feel that I've cleaned enough, I dry my face to find remnants of mascara on the facecloth!! Even drugstore removers do a better job than that! I'm trying to finish up my bottle, but I will definietly not repurchase.

I put a small amount of the Clinique Rinse-Off Solvent (less than a 10p coin size) on to a cotton bud and applied to both eyes. Everything is almost gone, and there were no smudges! It leaves absolutely no greasy residue and removes all traces of eye make-up in an instant, and it also works for lips and eyebrowsI have tried Lancome, Simple, No.7 and Time Delay¡¯s make-up remover before, but this one definitely comes on top, by a long way. Absolutely recommend for everyone, however it can sting a little with sensitive eyes.Does not remove waterproof mascara easily, but then nothing does.

OUCH! Who would use this stuff if it burns/stings your eyes?

I kept having to remind myself it wasn't nail varnish remover! Thought I had got hold of the wrong bottle.

It removed stuff ok but I used an Olay tissue to get rid of the rest of my waterproof mascara and it did a better job and more gently too!

It was a freebie but anyway will definately not buy it.

This product has gotten in my eyes a few times and really leaves a burning feeling. If you're going to pay this price, I like the Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover much better. It's about $2.50 more but is worth it.

This stuff sucks. I got it as a GWP.

Basically, if you wear ANYTHING waterproof, this stuff is useless. I only wear waterproof mascara because I wear contacts and rub my eyes sometimes. Well, after using this, the mascara was not TOUCHED. It removes less than hot water probably would. Nice packaging, bad useless product.