Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

i don't like the smell of the oil at all but reading the other reviews it seems like a lot of people like the smell. it smells like bathroom cleaner to me.

the bottle gets very greasy and is hard to manage sometimes.

I think the instructions say to use a few drops but i end up using big handfuls of it at a time but it does make your skin very silky all day. I love taking my clothes on and off when i have the oil on because it makes it much easier and less scratchy feeling during the winter.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Talk about a best bet... This stuff works wonderfully for me right after a shower. I've used it off and on for at least 20 years. Keeps my skin soft, supple and thoroughly hydrated. During the colder months, I use this with lotion. However, in the summer months, I could use this and this only and be just fine. Oh, did I say that I have *extremely* dry skin? Yeah, it even works for skin like mine.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this. I have dry skin year round and use this year round. I put it on in the shower as the last to-do, then dry off. It leaves my skin moisturized, smooth, and smelling great. I do use a moisturizer, too - only because I've got such DRY skin.

I loooOooOooOoove this stuff.

It absorbs fast, it's not that greasy, & it feels dry sort of ...

It smells like a mixture of baby oil & sunscreen.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I usually add it to my bath and let my skin absorb it...and then add it directly to my skin afterwards. Its so indulgent.... makes me feel sexy! Although I caution you to be careful putting clothes on before it dries.

This product has been around for at least 30 years. Although I have moved on to fancier body oils and lotions such as Weleda, this has stood the test of time as a first rate body oil. You can apply to damp or dry skin. The price is great, the scent is great, what's not to like?

I have been using this body oil for years now, and although I have taken breaks from it, I always come back to it. It is a GREAT moisturizer, very indulgent, easy to apply in the shower, and leaves my skin silky smooth. And I love the fragrance - yummy, fresh, sensual. I go through it so quickly that I have gotten discouraged by the frequency of my purchases, and that is the only reason why I have stopped using the product before.

What a dream it would be to have a stockpile to last for a few years, then I wouldn't try to stretch it out like I do. I use lotion in addition to the oil especially in the winter months just to make sure my application is thorough. This also helps me stretch out the oil supply.

My routine post-shower consists of lightly toweling off so my skin is still damp, then I take the oil and apply it to my arms, legs, back and belly. I used to put this on my chest but noticed that I was getting irritation there so I stopped using it there. I allow that to sink in for a minute, then layer regular moisturizer (Gold Bond Ultimate) over the oil. I get compliments all the time on the dewiness and glow this combo gives me!

Fantastic stuff!

This is already HG material for me. I have the 'light sesemea (sp?)' formula, and i am not sure if there are other formulas, too. I put it on RIGHT after my shower, when my skin is practically covered in water. It smells AMAZING, completely unique, a little floral, and absolutely refreshing. Plus, it lasts forever. The oil locks in moisture on contact, and leaves my skin silky-smooth. I probably don't need to use a lotion post oil, but I will continue to during the winter months! I am so glad I bought this!

This stuff is amazing! I remember using this over a decade ago...I just rediscovered it recently (did they change the smell? I somehow remember it smelling different years ago). I load this on while still in the shower & then give a quick rinse with cool water. It moisturizes unlike any body lotion I've tried. And I love that I can apply it in the shower...I hate applying body lotion after showering because I get so chilly! With this, I can snuggle right into my towel or robe right after showering! Ths stuff actually makes me look forward to showering...it makes taking a shower such a LUXURIOUS experience!!

Hands down to this one. Im crazy for no-fuss products and this is definately a winner. My acne prone skin has my hands tide and i often neglect the skin on my body. THis solves the problem. Takes a lot less time than applying lotion (which i really try to do). It goes on light-weight, non greasy and leaves a fresh scent that is my own. It smells different on my mom and on my cousins (who are neutrogena body oil junkies as well) and my boyfriend cannot stop smelling me when i wear this. I think im even more in love with the scent than the moisture it gives! :) If I layer on a basic body lotion, my skin is unbelievable supple and soft and Ive received my fair share of compliments from my friends. My mom who is nearing 50s uses this as well and her skin is baby soft! Even better than mine! LOVE IT.