December 21, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by 4annabananas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is amazing! I remember using this over a decade ago...I just rediscovered it recently (did they change the smell? I somehow remember it smelling different years ago). I load this on while still in the shower & then give a quick rinse with cool water. It moisturizes unlike any body lotion I've tried. And I love that I can apply it in the shower...I hate applying body lotion after showering because I get so chilly! With this, I can snuggle right into my towel or robe right after showering! Ths stuff actually makes me look forward to showering...it makes taking a shower such a LUXURIOUS experience!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 2:04:00 PM More reviews by carluna

Hands down to this one. Im crazy for no-fuss products and this is definately a winner. My acne prone skin has my hands tide and i often neglect the skin on my body. THis solves the problem. Takes a lot less time than applying lotion (which i really try to do). It goes on light-weight, non greasy and leaves a fresh scent that is my own. It smells different on my mom and on my cousins (who are neutrogena body oil junkies as well) and my boyfriend cannot stop smelling me when i wear this. I think im even more in love with the scent than the moisture it gives! :) If I layer on a basic body lotion, my skin is unbelievable supple and soft and Ive received my fair share of compliments from my friends. My mom who is nearing 50s uses this as well and her skin is baby soft! Even better than mine! LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2006 9:13:00 AM More reviews by lejaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wonderful oil! Great for winter now that my skin is more dry. If I'm in the shower I just add this all over my skin at the end and the water seems to roll off of me. I don't hardly have to use the towel, so almost all of the oil stays on my skin. If I'm in the bath, I just add some to the water and it has the same effect. (Cauthion: The tub gets really slick.) I really like this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by DebL66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love love love this stuff. I use it right out of the shower, while I'm still damp. It soaks in quickly, I love the smell, and my skin feels so smooth. The only drawback is the packaging. Years ago I bought a super size bottle of this with a pump dispenser...it's too bad they don't use a pump on the regular sized bottles because it makes the product so much easier to use than the flip top, which makes it easy to pour out too much product and is just messy in general. I just transfer it to a pump bottle now, it's much easier to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer913

I really love this product. I used it when I was pregnant on my belly along with pure cocoa butter, and I didn't get one strech mark!! I like the scent and recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. I put it on while my skin is still wet from the shower and pat myself dry. It's wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticated

Recently I searched the boards in hopes of finding out which body lotion would make my skin the silkiest. But the reviews seemed to be very middle-of-the-road. I ended up giving this a try and I'm really glad I did b/c it turned out to be a true gem. It definitely makes my skin soo silky, super smooth and soft. You almost want to ask people to touch your skin and see, ha ha! Right now I use it after showering while my skin is damp and it absorbs very well and isn't greasy. Next opportunity I have to relax I'm going to add a drop to a nice hot bath. I think the scent is pleasant, however I agree with the others that the packaging isn't the greatest. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? YES. I found it's cheapest at Target ($7.49) as opposed to other places where it's at least $10. So buy it at Target (just not the Target by me LOL) NO body lotion out there compares. LOVE IT ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Brown_Eyes

This is a great product, my skin gets very dry in the winter and this moisturizes me just right without feeling to greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by serena09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I can't get out of the shower ( esp. in the winter) with out this stuff. I swim a lot, and this has kept my skin soft and undamaged by the clorine for years now:) Can't say enough great things about it. Love the smell, goes in so smoothly...leaves my skin babysoft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think smell is wonderful. I think it could be a great product BUT for some reason my skin was fine after using lotion and then when I switched to this, I now have all my dry skin patches back and they're really bad, especially on my shins and upper thighs. I don't see the need to use two different products when one did fine so it's back to my Eucerin lotion. I guess the oil just doesn't work. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lunamoth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally get nauseated from the smell of this product. I don't like the packaging either- the oil seems to seep out even when the lid is closed. But frankly, it is the smell that I just can't seem to handle. I will never buy this product again.