April 17, 2014 | 1913 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product, and have been using it for years and years. I love the scent and the moisture. My showers and baths don't seem complete until i rub this on in the final step.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really absorb into my skin, and therefore leaves me feeling greasy. Also, I don't care for the scent (reminds me of gardenia). Sage makes a body oil which is much better (doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, and smells like mandarin orange). Oh...one final thing: the packaging doesn't make any sense. You have to pour it out into your hand, and since it's an oil, it drips through your fingers. If you do buy this, you should consider transfering it into a spray bottle, and then spritzing it onto your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by emlo

I really enjoy the scent, although it doesn't remind me at all of seasame. It's very light and absorbs easily. I typically use this in the summertime when my skin is not so dry.

Not a fan of the packaging; I just transfer it to a spray bottle.

There are more cheaper options to explore, however. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i agree that it's just glorified baby oil. the softness is temporary and it doesn't seem to sink in very well. also, i've got oil stains on my sweats. my skin is tight and itchy after making the switch, and before, i moisturized my skin with coconut oil every day. if you want a better performing oil, use coconut, jojoba, or squalane (shark liver or olive, it's your choice. i prefer shark from Mayumi). for the same price as neutrogena (Squalane excluded), they absorb better, they last longer, and they don't stain my stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sakkurt

I used to love this oil especially its smell. I stopped buying it because of the igredients that other MUAer wrote about. I used to use it after shower(while I was still wet) and liked the way it felt, and smelled. After using it for 2 years I got bored but when I decided to buy again I read the ingrediens and wouldn't buy it. Not because that it is a bad product but bec. of my own reasons.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Cygentte3

I am completely unimpressed with this product. As a moisturizer it's only mediocre - I have used many creams and lotions that work better for my dry winter skin such as BBW creams (in any scent), LUSH Dream Cream, or even cheaper drugstore brands that I've picked up every now and again. Not only does it not moisturize as well as some of these other lotions adn creams, but it also takes a really long time to sink into my skin, leaving me greasy/oily for at least 30 minutes. Also, I have the Fragrance Free version of this and the smell, though not unpleasant, really isn't appealing.

When I bought this bottle (and it took me years to finally use it up), it cost $9.99 USD and it's really not worth that IMO. Just glorfied baby oil. You can buy the Johynson & Johnson version for 1/3 to 1/2 the price and it does a better job of moisturizing IMO. I won't be purcasing this again. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love this oil, in particular the scent, until I was alerted to the ingredients at www.ewg.org. Way to toxic for me. I now used Jojoba Oil and add my own natural oils for scent. Too bad, they don't have to put all those chemicals in oil. I get the Jojoba at Trader Joe's for around five dollars.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 5:57:00 PM More reviews by smallnspicy

This is a staple in my shower, and I'll take with me when i travel. I just put it all over my body right after a shower, before i towel dry, and you just have a moisture that stays on your skin that no lotion has matched. You probably won't need to use lotion til the end of the day (or next day depending when you shower and apply the oil). It smells light and fresh, and just makes you feel great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by tconlgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this body oil alot, I put it on wet skin right after a shower, it just sinks in, like a lot of oils it kind of warms your skin, it is just so silky, I like the smell too

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2006 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Chrysynthia2

I got a small sample size of this in my stocking and man am I glad I didnt get a full size bottle. Moisturizing-wise it's great, however the scent is not good at all. Smells very cheap and just not something I'd ever want to smell like.