October 22, 2014 | 946 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by serena09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I can't get out of the shower ( esp. in the winter) with out this stuff. I swim a lot, and this has kept my skin soft and undamaged by the clorine for years now:) Can't say enough great things about it. Love the smell, goes in so smoothly...leaves my skin babysoft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think smell is wonderful. I think it could be a great product BUT for some reason my skin was fine after using lotion and then when I switched to this, I now have all my dry skin patches back and they're really bad, especially on my shins and upper thighs. I don't see the need to use two different products when one did fine so it's back to my Eucerin lotion. I guess the oil just doesn't work. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lunamoth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally get nauseated from the smell of this product. I don't like the packaging either- the oil seems to seep out even when the lid is closed. But frankly, it is the smell that I just can't seem to handle. I will never buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

Great product. Smells awesome, and is really moisturizing, especially if you apply it after coming out of the shower with damp skin. I keep it in the bathroom cabinet and apply it before I dry off, and it keeps my skin soft and lightly scented all day. A bit pricey for a drugstore product, and I really hate the cap, because too much spills out. But I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Leaves skin silky soft and the scent is incredible. Wish I could find it in a scrub, body spray, etc. Wish it came with a pump but I'm looking to buy one separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

the bottle is messy its like the cap or whatever isn't right for it. I love the smell of this. It is quite expensive but it is so relaxing and calming for me to use. Like I said it is messy though and everything attracts to the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by KerissaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man, I cringe whenever I reach for this stuff because of the price... but then I get it home and LOOK FORWARD to using it after I shower or bath. The scent is very light and almost nutty, and it makes my skin SILK. The scent will stay on your towels, and make even the towel seem fresh and clean longer. I HIGHLY recommend you try this, it's less of a hassle than applying lotion: you just get out of the tub, smooth this over your wet body-- and give it a few minutes (I brush my teeth, etc. before dabbing it off my skin). It just feels sexy, and it really lasts. PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS, NEUTROGENA!!! This is my HG moisture treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product, and have been using it for years and years. I love the scent and the moisture. My showers and baths don't seem complete until i rub this on in the final step.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really absorb into my skin, and therefore leaves me feeling greasy. Also, I don't care for the scent (reminds me of gardenia). Sage makes a body oil which is much better (doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, and smells like mandarin orange). Oh...one final thing: the packaging doesn't make any sense. You have to pour it out into your hand, and since it's an oil, it drips through your fingers. If you do buy this, you should consider transfering it into a spray bottle, and then spritzing it onto your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by emlo

I really enjoy the scent, although it doesn't remind me at all of seasame. It's very light and absorbs easily. I typically use this in the summertime when my skin is not so dry.

Not a fan of the packaging; I just transfer it to a spray bottle.

There are more cheaper options to explore, however. continued >>