October 25, 2014 | 996 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer913

I really love this product. I used it when I was pregnant on my belly along with pure cocoa butter, and I didn't get one strech mark!! I like the scent and recommend it to anyone who has dry skin. I put it on while my skin is still wet from the shower and pat myself dry. It's wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticated

Recently I searched the boards in hopes of finding out which body lotion would make my skin the silkiest. But the reviews seemed to be very middle-of-the-road. I ended up giving this a try and I'm really glad I did b/c it turned out to be a true gem. It definitely makes my skin soo silky, super smooth and soft. You almost want to ask people to touch your skin and see, ha ha! Right now I use it after showering while my skin is damp and it absorbs very well and isn't greasy. Next opportunity I have to relax I'm going to add a drop to a nice hot bath. I think the scent is pleasant, however I agree with the others that the packaging isn't the greatest. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? YES. I found it's cheapest at Target ($7.49) as opposed to other places where it's at least $10. So buy it at Target (just not the Target by me LOL) NO body lotion out there compares. LOVE IT ♥

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2006 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Baby_Brown_Eyes

This is a great product, my skin gets very dry in the winter and this moisturizes me just right without feeling to greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by serena09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I can't get out of the shower ( esp. in the winter) with out this stuff. I swim a lot, and this has kept my skin soft and undamaged by the clorine for years now:) Can't say enough great things about it. Love the smell, goes in so smoothly...leaves my skin babysoft.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 11:10:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think smell is wonderful. I think it could be a great product BUT for some reason my skin was fine after using lotion and then when I switched to this, I now have all my dry skin patches back and they're really bad, especially on my shins and upper thighs. I don't see the need to use two different products when one did fine so it's back to my Eucerin lotion. I guess the oil just doesn't work. I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by lunamoth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I personally get nauseated from the smell of this product. I don't like the packaging either- the oil seems to seep out even when the lid is closed. But frankly, it is the smell that I just can't seem to handle. I will never buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

Great product. Smells awesome, and is really moisturizing, especially if you apply it after coming out of the shower with damp skin. I keep it in the bathroom cabinet and apply it before I dry off, and it keeps my skin soft and lightly scented all day. A bit pricey for a drugstore product, and I really hate the cap, because too much spills out. But I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Leaves skin silky soft and the scent is incredible. Wish I could find it in a scrub, body spray, etc. Wish it came with a pump but I'm looking to buy one separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

the bottle is messy its like the cap or whatever isn't right for it. I love the smell of this. It is quite expensive but it is so relaxing and calming for me to use. Like I said it is messy though and everything attracts to the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by KerissaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man, I cringe whenever I reach for this stuff because of the price... but then I get it home and LOOK FORWARD to using it after I shower or bath. The scent is very light and almost nutty, and it makes my skin SILK. The scent will stay on your towels, and make even the towel seem fresh and clean longer. I HIGHLY recommend you try this, it's less of a hassle than applying lotion: you just get out of the tub, smooth this over your wet body-- and give it a few minutes (I brush my teeth, etc. before dabbing it off my skin). It just feels sexy, and it really lasts. PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS, NEUTROGENA!!! This is my HG moisture treatment.