July 23, 2014 | 1329 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

Great product. Smells awesome, and is really moisturizing, especially if you apply it after coming out of the shower with damp skin. I keep it in the bathroom cabinet and apply it before I dry off, and it keeps my skin soft and lightly scented all day. A bit pricey for a drugstore product, and I really hate the cap, because too much spills out. But I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by bali2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Leaves skin silky soft and the scent is incredible. Wish I could find it in a scrub, body spray, etc. Wish it came with a pump but I'm looking to buy one separately.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by browneyedvixen1

the bottle is messy its like the cap or whatever isn't right for it. I love the smell of this. It is quite expensive but it is so relaxing and calming for me to use. Like I said it is messy though and everything attracts to the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2006 3:25:00 AM More reviews by KerissaMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Man, I cringe whenever I reach for this stuff because of the price... but then I get it home and LOOK FORWARD to using it after I shower or bath. The scent is very light and almost nutty, and it makes my skin SILK. The scent will stay on your towels, and make even the towel seem fresh and clean longer. I HIGHLY recommend you try this, it's less of a hassle than applying lotion: you just get out of the tub, smooth this over your wet body-- and give it a few minutes (I brush my teeth, etc. before dabbing it off my skin). It just feels sexy, and it really lasts. PLEASE NEVER STOP MAKING THIS, NEUTROGENA!!! This is my HG moisture treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2006 4:24:00 PM More reviews by urbanmonk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product, and have been using it for years and years. I love the scent and the moisture. My showers and baths don't seem complete until i rub this on in the final step.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This doesn't really absorb into my skin, and therefore leaves me feeling greasy. Also, I don't care for the scent (reminds me of gardenia). Sage makes a body oil which is much better (doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, and smells like mandarin orange). Oh...one final thing: the packaging doesn't make any sense. You have to pour it out into your hand, and since it's an oil, it drips through your fingers. If you do buy this, you should consider transfering it into a spray bottle, and then spritzing it onto your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by emlo

I really enjoy the scent, although it doesn't remind me at all of seasame. It's very light and absorbs easily. I typically use this in the summertime when my skin is not so dry.

Not a fan of the packaging; I just transfer it to a spray bottle.

There are more cheaper options to explore, however. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i agree that it's just glorified baby oil. the softness is temporary and it doesn't seem to sink in very well. also, i've got oil stains on my sweats. my skin is tight and itchy after making the switch, and before, i moisturized my skin with coconut oil every day. if you want a better performing oil, use coconut, jojoba, or squalane (shark liver or olive, it's your choice. i prefer shark from Mayumi). for the same price as neutrogena (Squalane excluded), they absorb better, they last longer, and they don't stain my stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sakkurt

I used to love this oil especially its smell. I stopped buying it because of the igredients that other MUAer wrote about. I used to use it after shower(while I was still wet) and liked the way it felt, and smelled. After using it for 2 years I got bored but when I decided to buy again I read the ingrediens and wouldn't buy it. Not because that it is a bad product but bec. of my own reasons.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Cygentte3

I am completely unimpressed with this product. As a moisturizer it's only mediocre - I have used many creams and lotions that work better for my dry winter skin such as BBW creams (in any scent), LUSH Dream Cream, or even cheaper drugstore brands that I've picked up every now and again. Not only does it not moisturize as well as some of these other lotions adn creams, but it also takes a really long time to sink into my skin, leaving me greasy/oily for at least 30 minutes. Also, I have the Fragrance Free version of this and the smell, though not unpleasant, really isn't appealing.

When I bought this bottle (and it took me years to finally use it up), it cost $9.99 USD and it's really not worth that IMO. Just glorfied baby oil. You can buy the Johynson & Johnson version for 1/3 to 1/2 the price and it does a better job of moisturizing IMO. I won't be purcasing this again. continued >>