September 17, 2014 | 2231 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

Lovely product!! Contains BPO! A perfect mask, as well as a cleanser! I use it mostly like a mask once a week, and it really leaves your skin cleansed just as a really expensive mask usually does.

I've had acne since i was 11 years, and this is one of the best products I have aver had, especially for that cheap price. This is almost as good as Peter thomas roth Sulfur Mask or DDF's mask for oily skin, but MUCH more worth the price!

Try it!! =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

After reading a lot of good reviews, I decided to try this out. Plus, Neutrogena products usually work well with my skin and breakouts. I only use this 2x a week as a mask, and Purpose facial cleanser on other days. This is the best mask I've used so far. I leave it on for 5 minutes, and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I like that it's easy to find, which makes it convenient. You only need to apply a thin layer, so this stuff lasts pretty long. I only use a small amount all over my face. I'm probably on my 2nd purchase already.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by reesek

This is by far the best product I have ever used for my acne. I have used prescription facial cleansers before and nothing has worked better than this. I hope that Neutrogena keeps this around because it is amazing...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by ibozic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hadn't seen this in a while and then today I went to Target and I went to the Neutrogena section to get makeup remover wipes and I saw this in stock. I bought two right away to be safe in the future. This is such a gem, I'm really glad it's back in stores. It works for acne that I get around my chin during my period and it works really well for whiteheads that pop up from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 6:09:00 AM More reviews by bohemianchic

I have repurchased this a couple times already. I have combination skin that leans more on the oily side. It is pretty clear with the occasional acne around the time of my period. Whenever I get breakouts around my chin and jawline or cystic pimples that sometimes pop up on my forehead, this clears it up almost instantly. I only use it daily whenever my skin is breaking out and it leaves my skin tighter, clearer, and less oily. It feels really tingly and cool, which I really enjoy. It's difficult to find, I heard about this and thought it was d/c or didn't exist in the US for a while and I finally found it. I don't use it when my skin is nice but I will always repurchase for when I do need it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by orchestrated19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't suggest using this everyday, especially if you have dry skin like me. It tightens your face A LOT, almost as if someone's pulling on your skin! Other than that detail, however, it actually does what it says: it clears pores like a champ. As for other acne, though, it doesn't really help a lot. Just the pore problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by AngelikLoztSoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I called Nuetrogena to ask whether or not this has been discontinued and they didnt have any further information, other than the production of it is low. So, I left them comments about this mask/cleanser in hopes that it will not be disc. So give them a call if you LOVE this as much as I do.

This is the only BP cleanser/mask they have (that im aware of) and it works GREAT on my cystic acne. I bought this about 1 yr ago due to the reviews on here, and it cleared up this MAJOR breakout i was having. Downside was after 6m of usining it 2x/everyday, i think my face "built up a resistance" to the BP and back my acne came. I then purchased the Acne Stress Control Scrub (with SA) and that helped control my acne, but not necessarily clear it up. I tried for a few months other products, but nothing helped. So i decided to repurchase this item (took A LOT of searching, but found 2 tubes) and its clearing up my face like no other! But this time I wont use it so frequently, so that I dont build a resistance to the BP. Plus, if they disc. this I dont know what else to use...??...so call!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by cupidger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Does nothing to me. I tried this because i wanted something cheap to use during the time of the month. It is now sitting there and will be throw out really soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by luvurskin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

luv it as a mask! i can feel clean my pores. usually when i get white heads i use this mask and there gone! plus if i get a huge zit i put the mask on it over night and in the morning its either gone or alot smaller. it has an amazing cooling sensation! the only thing i dont like is that after i use it it makes my face a little pink but its gone in like 40 seconds lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by JackieXOXO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Well there that goes!! I have been using this for the last year and it cleared up my cystic acne like nothing else. In the last month I couldn't find it anywhere-had a bad feeling it was discontinued. Went to Walmart today and found what I think MAY be the replacement-Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control. It's also a cleanser/mask and contains Salicylic Acid as where the Clear Pore contained Benzoyl Peroxide. Haven't tried it yet but hoping it's the same or my chin is gonna turn into a hot mess:(