April 19, 2014 | 851 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 6:19:00 AM More reviews by estiw

This tiny comb works wonders for my eyes! I use it with my Loreal voluminous mascara and wow... picture perfect eyelashes!
It makes my eyelashes clump free, more natural looking, longer and even curls them a little.
Just be careful never to poke your self in the eye with it!

I hope I won't have to repurchase but if God forbid I lose this or break it or something, I would have to buy this again. Mascara is just not the same with out it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2006 12:47:00 PM More reviews by rowenaaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Where has this been all my life??? I always scoffed at eyelash combs, because I always found them to be cheapy plastic things that just did nothing at all to separate my lashes. Based on the reviews here at MUA (thank you so much, ladies!!) I purchased the Tweezerman Folding Metal Eye Lash Comb and used it for the first time today. Holy cow!! Yes, the tines are a bit daunting due to their sharpness, but I held the comb in front of my eye and blinked my lashes onto it. PERFECTLY combed lashes, with no clumps, bumps, or spiders to be had. I love this thing. Granted, the plastic handle is a bit cheesy but if it breaks I would repurchase in a hot minute. THE BEST tool for eyelashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2006 9:41:00 AM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was told that the combs with colored handles weren’t as good since the teeth aren’t as fine, so I purchased the one with the clear handle. When not in use, the comb folds down to protect the teeth and your hands from accidental poking. The teeth are gold plated, thin, densely spaced with sharp, slightly pointed edges. To prevent poking your eyes, try looking down into a mirror, point the comb up and brush outwards away from your eyes. Compared to plastic lash combs, this is a million times more effective. It separates each lash and eliminates mascara clumps. Unfortunately, after just one month the plastic holding the teeth broke. I Crazy Glued the pieces back but some of the glue dripped onto the hinge so my comb no longer folds down. Had to take off a lippie for the product defect.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2006 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bellabim

Not sure if this is speaking more of my mascara technique or the wonders of the lash comb, but I wouldn't go without it! Perfect for arranging your eyelashes once you have mascara on, but don't want to add more by using the mascara wand. Buying them for all my friends as their birthdays come around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 7:12:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am never going back to plastic metal combs now that I have this metal one. No clumps or spidery lashes stand a chance when I use this metal lash comb. It literally feels like pins and I can see it comb and separate my lashes. I hold it straight up and use a gentle up and down motion, sometimes blinking my lashes onto it so I don't poke myself. I still do occassionaly poke my eyelid and it freaking hurts! I pray that no earthquake hits while I'm using this comb because I don't want to lose an eye. Despite the potential for accident, I will still use this comb everyday and will repurchase if I ever lose it. Ahh the danger we women go through.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by heyjenb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omigod! From all of these pin references, I now remember a girl in college who used to methodically run a pin through her mascara-ed lashes. EEk. I too have fallen in love with this tool. I used to either wipe the mascara wand on a piece of paper towel, or run it through my finger and thumb to get the excess off. Now I just gloop the mascara on, run the comb through the lashes and VOILA! Looks like fake lashes. Those pointy metal tines are scary though, I fear someone coming up behind me and startling me, and me losing an eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW, I can't believe I've worn mascara for all these years without this comb. Yes, I have to admit I have done the safety pin trick in the past too. Now I apply my Shiseido mascara base, comb through my lshes and then apply mascara and I love the results. I would have never tried this product if it weren't for all the rave reviews here. Thanks MUA!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by laih

One of the best purchases I've made! I never understood those plastic combs, which couldn't get between lashes. This has made a huge difference in the appearance of my mascara, separating my lashes beautifully. I do occasionally take a safety pin and clean between the tines, but that small hassle is far preferable to using a pin on my own lashes, risking blindness!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 8:16:00 AM More reviews by LilMsJksn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GRRREEEAAAT! This does the job fantastically. You won't want to use any plastic comb after this. I used to use an old mascara wand (or the ones I would take from the Lancome counter) to sepearte. But those get gross and they're hard to clean.

Make sure you're careful when using this you don't want to poke your eye. Also, make sure to clean between uses to get the most from this. It has a lifetime guarantee so I definitly will get my $5.50 worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2006 10:58:00 PM More reviews by litchien

I give 5 out of 5 for every category for this comb. Overall, price, package, defenitely buy again. I've been looking for metal lash comb for long time. Finally got the sonia's first, but still looking for Tweezerman because I've heard more raves about this. I'm glad I did and am lucky got one in sally's store that I never noticed exists before. After try them both, I choice Tweezerman. Needless to say compare to those plastic ones. Highly recommend!!!