August 30, 2014 | 1695 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I wear mascara almost everyday and usually eyeshadow as well. This is the best make up remover.

Ive bought a lot of eyemakeup removers, used to love Mabelline's oil free one (blue small bottle) this one is just as good but i get more for the money and it does just as good a job. It feels like water yes, I hate oily residue, especially if i made a mistake and need to re apply eyemakeup.

It removes my mascara and eyeshadow excellently. Sometimes depending on how much I had on, i need to swipe more than once. Also a tip; dont just wipe eyemakeup remover over eyelid, hold the cotton with remover on it for 5-10 seconds over eyelid first.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by urbanXglam

I got this at my local drugstore in a package that came with this make-up remover and a Rimmel mascara.
This product to me is just basically water, I just usually wear mascara & liner and I had to scrub with this remover to get it off, and even then I had to use soap after because it didn't get everything off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used other eye makeup removers and always go back to this one. It is pretty basic, does not leave residue, does not smell overly, no stinging which is nice. I don't feel like I am tearing at my eyelids or ripping out my mascara when I use this. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by lovebug888

This is the worst makeup removal i have ever used in my life
it doesn't even remove makeup it just smudges it even
more and it just doesn't come off at all!
i hate this makeup removal good thing
i got it on sale too so it was only like 3.99 but
it sucks!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by MissWenWen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For me, this is a horrible product! It stings like crazy and it doesn't even remove some of my eye-makeup. I bought this in hopes that it will remove my water-proof mascara, but no luck... it didn't even budge! I had to go over my lashes with another makeup remover (that isn't great, but much better than this one). I wouldn't buy this product again, because it is a bit more expensive than other drug store brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 4:09:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this and I use it after removing my makeup something else as it does not remove all make up residue. I still wake up in the morning with black under my eyes. I have started using safflower oil which gets EVERYTHING so this just sits on my counter right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Dinahout

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

With sensitive eyes and allergies, this has been the only eye makeup remover that I can use and it's been my HG for years. Most removers would break me out in a rash around my sensitive eye area, especially the dual-phased type. I have no negative things to say about it. It feels like water, leaves no residue whatsoever, it doesn't sting my eyes and it's super cheap. I love how it removes everything, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I just saturate a cotton pad, hold it on my eye for a couple of seconds and gently wipe off. I always rinse my eyes after using.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by bwonggg

I got this on sale at my local drugstore. there aren't many to choose from in drugstores, so i decided to try it out. it is not irritating, and removes eyemakeup when you rub it to a certain extent. the formula isn't too strong. it takes too long to get rid of everything on your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Lveangel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Because I live in South Florida, where its very humid all year round, I wear waterproof mascara everyday. This product has been the best at removing my waterproof mascara and eye makeup without stinging and without using too many cotton balls. On top of doing a great job at what its suppose to do, its dead cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

This works okay, but I've used much better eye makeup removers. It's hard to control how much goes on the cotton, and if I use too much, it ends up stinging my eyes. I also use it before bed and always seem to find more mascara under my eyes in the morning. I don't use waterproof mascara, but I'm assuming this wouldn't work well at all if I did.