MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

What can I say? This brush really packs on the shadow to my lid without much fallout. Great for dark shadows and loose pigments mixed wth Fix+. The color really comes off the brush when you wash it. I'm planning on buying a few more of these.

on 5/27/2010 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this brush! I use it everyday to apply my eyeshadow all over the lid. It picks up the product well and is useful at blending out the edges. My HG!

on 5/24/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really good brush that does what it's supposed to do. Only works for application though, you'll need something else for blending.

on 5/16/2010 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Love love love it. Great brush. Can be used to pack on the color and to blend. Definitely worth the money. I first tried it out with my hello kitty collection. I used it so much that i started getting scared that i would ruin it. So i got the original size!

on 5/8/2010 10:09:00 AM

This brush is great! I love thats its small allowing you to reach the inner corners with out a hassle. The hairs are super soft allowing you to grab a good amount of product but not too much. it also applies beautifully and not rough at all!

on 5/3/2010 1:07:00 PM

Wonderful multi-use eye brush. Great for packing on colour, blending, getting in to the crease! Love it!

on 5/1/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is the best eyeshadow brush that I have found for packing on color. None of the other eyeshadow brushes in my collection comes close to this one. I heard that the Lowe Cornell 1/4" Maxine Mop was a dupe for this so I bought 5 of them at my local craft store. The paint brushes will do when my 239 is dirty, but they simply do not perform as well as the 239. I plan to buy several more if MAC would ever have another Friends and Family Sale.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This brush is one of my favourites. Its one of my dailies. I really like how well it blends on tricky surfaces like lids primed with UDPP.
Its good for holding pigments and loose shadows, but, I really prefer a denser brush for that job (my 228, mainly).
Its a nice stiff brush and thats a quality I tend to prefer in an eyebrush.
Definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

love love love it! would buy it again if I lost it or something but I'm pretty sure this will last a long time.. my mac 239, 217, 219 and 242 are my staples! you can't paint a house without the right tools!!

on 4/19/2010 11:34:00 PM

Amazing, and a must have.

Popular Makeup Brushes