BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Perfect "natural" blush! this is great for those "natural" makeup days but it can be built up too :)
It's a gorgeous pink slightly coral light blush.
Worth the 28 dollars and packaging is okay.
THe brush that comes with is isn't really useful, I love the real techniques blush brush with it :)

on 8/27/2012 7:05:00 PM

I just tried this blush today and I love it! It works as a blush for me and not a face powder because I am so pale but it has the perfect amount of golden shimmer and is a lovely pink not peachy at all. I usually head towards peachy blushes but decided to try this because of the good reviews.

on 8/19/2012 11:36:00 PM

This blush is really subtle. It gives your face a healthy glow. It's makeup without looking too made-up. It brightens my face and smells great. I'm all through with my box. Does anyone else have trouble using up makeup? This is one of the first times I used a compact to the metallic bottom. Time to get a new one!
I wish the box wasn't paper and and so bulky so I could take it everywhere.

on 8/13/2012 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This powder barely shows up on my NW15 skin so I can't use it as a blush and it's not shimmery enough to use as a highlighter. :(

on 8/13/2012 3:02:00 PM

I'll admit to having a heavy hand, so this blush as an ideal choice because of it's light color and yet visible sheen. With that said, you can layer this for a more noticeable effect. The price is expensive for the amount of product you receive, but I have yet to find an affordable comparison. Will repurchase.

on 8/13/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really nice blush that wakes up my pale skin with a subtle wash of color. It is a bit shimmery in the pan, but the shimmer is very fine and doesn't accentuate pores or look unnatural, but instead looks very healthy and radiant. It isn't super pigmented, which may annoy some people, but I think this makes it a bit easier to work with because you don't have to be so cautious while applying it. So overall this is the perfect easy/quick/natural blush especially if you have pale skin.

on 8/13/2012 1:54:00 AM

Very light, but perfect for my super white cool toned skin.. Recommend for all my fellow fair ladies!! If you're darker than an NW/NC30. this probably wouldn't show up very well on you.

For reference I am a NW 10/15 and my cheeks are very dry.
This is a very light neutral pink. It looks very pretty and sweet on my pale skin. It doesn't dry out my cheeks any more and it lasts all day long. I actually really like the brush that comes along with it. It applies the blush flawlessly. And this blush smells so good!
My only complaint is that it doesn't look natural. It's too pink to be believable. I wore it on Valentine's Day and on Halloween (I was a doll). I'll keep it, but I won't buy it again.

on 8/8/2012 6:12:00 AM

My favourite blusher!
The perfect light pink tone for every day. Better on fair skin. I wear this every day without fail. Every time i try something new i end up going straight back to it. It is so light and long lasting nothing else compares. For a night out I would recommend using a darker shade on the apple of cheeks the using this over it and blending out.
Beautiful light matte finish.
I buy one of these a year. It lasts so long that you don't feel you're wasting a product that is a little bit expensive.
If you buy this keep the little plastic brush tray in it to keep your brush away from the powder.

on 8/4/2012 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Dandelion is my least favourite boxed powder from Benefit. It's an incredibly light neutral pink, and I can't do much with it on my NW20 skintone. I use it to tone down brighter blushes, but that's about it. It's too light to use as a blush, too pink as a powder, and too matte to be a highlighter.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products