BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 7/9/2012 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

at the first time i saw benefit dandelion's swatches, i was under rated this product.
an brightening face powder? i dont need that! i have oily skin!
i dont need sheer blush either!

but when i noticed that i always look tired, dull looking in most of picture i took (day & night) i start to find an illuminating product to makes me looks more shiny and not tired anymore.

i bought dandelion from my friend, and i found it so georgeous!
it does brighten my face, i never use it as a blush yet, but sure it's hard to shown on my skin (neutral to warm, around nc/nw 20-25) the brush is also works.

it has cute packaging, yeah, but it makes it unfriendly for my make up pouch ..

on 7/8/2012 3:12:00 PM

I love the light color because you can use as a powder highlighter or build up to mix & match as a bronzer/blush combo (I am very pale, so this tip won't work for everyone). It also has a very light shimmer to it so is very pretty and feminine without being too much (unlike Bella Bamba which I have to be careful with).

on 7/7/2012 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Never thought of using this before, but ever since a person at work noted how tired I looked in the morning (when I wasn't), I had to consider using a face powder instead of a regular pressed powder to give me a slight flush of colour. Now it's a part of my morning rush routine before I head to work.

on 6/29/2012 9:46:00 PM

I love this. Instantly brightens up my whole face when I put it on. I love that it's so faint yet really packs a punch -- the light pink on my pale, ghostly face is great, this is one of the only blushes I can wear without looking like I got hit with the makeup shotgun.

I kind of don't like the box it comes in just because it seems hard to get at the product in the corners, but this is minor. Expensive, yes, but it's lasted me.. I don't know, a year or so, and I use it almost every day.

on 6/29/2012 9:01:00 PM

I would probably give this product 5 stars just for the scent alone! This blush is so great because it's not garish and it's VERY buildable. You really have to try to go overboard, so that's nice. Looks very natural on me.

on 6/27/2012 10:54:00 PM

This is my very first blush, I have heard about its fame before I even bought it. It didn't let me down, I like it so far, and I use it everyday. I think it is seriously the only blush you can wear for your whole face, it gives your face a nice and healthy glow. It's really adorable, i love the pink.

on 6/23/2012 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Not a bad blush. I do need to layer the product to see a lot of color. Definitely wished it was more pigmented on me. Sadly, I would not repurchase. Though...I'd like to try out Coralista now.

on 6/19/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Many warned me that this would not show up on my NW25 skintone, but I swapped for it anyway.

It took 3 – 4 heavy swipes to make it barely show on me. On me by itseld, it’s a ballerina pink with very…very subtle shimmers. The lack of colour payoff doesn’t’ deter me from liking it, and I’ve been reaching for it quite often as a highlighter on top of my matte blush (beautiful combo with Tarte Exposed or NARS Gaiety).

I found that I get more colour payoff if I use that silly blush that comes with. It’s coarse, so you can “scratch” the powder off to get more power.

I also like the smell. It instantly lifts me up. I’m not a big fan of the packaging though. I can’t fit it in my makeup bag, and I wish I could carry it with me.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is a light pink blush which contains some fine gold shimmer which may look good on other people, but I am NC 25/30 with oily skin. This blush showed up slightly but the shimmer seemed to accentuate my pores. Benefit blushes are a little expensive but the plus to this blush is that it is very hard to over apply and get a clown face.

on 5/20/2012 11:38:00 AM

I bought this blush based of a YouTube review. It is an amazing blush for almost anyone, because it adds a nice light flush of colour (& is buildable) that also brightens your face. I enjoy that while not being matte, it is not a pearly, glittery mess.

While I'm not overly crazy about the box packaging, it is cute and well constructed.

$36.00 CAD