February 26, 2015 | 1981 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by hotpink55

This eyeliner is wonderful. It goes on SO smooth, does not smudge, and lasts forever! Plus its cheap! Would def. repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LHANEMANN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These pencils last a few hours on my top lashlines, with a primer they last almost the whole day. If I want to line the bottom lashlines, I only have to wear a primer. Since I like to wear eyeshadow and will probably wear an eye primer, it is not a problem.
Some shades of this product are more pigmented and creamier than others.
I can manage to make a thick or a thin line, despite the fact it is an automatic pencil, and there are pretty colors.
These are not the best eyeliners Ive ever used, but they are certainly very good. And they are cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 2:02:00 PM More reviews by misskhan

Glides on easily, fab colors and stays on and doesn't smudge too much...love it! Especially the shades midnight blue, starry night and saturn.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by marygirlpr

This is one of the best eye liner I use it. I like it because is creamy and not dry. Is very good product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2008 1:29:00 PM More reviews by EDMdawn

I probably will never buy these again. They break off easily, they don't "glide" like they should which results in slight tugging and skipping when trying to draw a line. I've only had mine for about a month and a half and it already feels like it's getting really dry, and doesn't go on as smoothly like it first did. The staying power is pretty good, but it smudges easily! The color isn't as bold as I'd like for it to be...especially the brown. I'd rather stick w/ liquid liner that is waterproof. To be honest I think MAX Factor made a better eyeliner pencil than Avon did.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this. I actually used this as my first eyeliner because I was so into Avon back then. It was dull and I had no way of sharpening it. The line comes out thick and smudgey, and made me look like a raccoon. It breaks really easily also. But what bothered me the most was the dull point... self sharpening... liars.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 6:55:00 PM More reviews by mybrightblues

I am VERY impressed with this eye liner! The staying power of this is great and so is the color ( I have it in black). The only downside of this is the price... but if you are interested in a quality product for your money, then you should definitely purchase this!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2008 3:36:00 AM More reviews by hannaxbear

The idea of a self-sharpening eyeliner is very appealing to a lot of people. Unfortunately, Avon's Glimmersticks don't cut it. You twist the pencil and more eyeliner comes out, like a lipstick, but nothing SHARPENS to the tip, so all you have is more eyeliner with a super dull point. You can't even use a regular sharpener on it to try it make it sharper because the material is too soft and small. To make things worse, the eyeliner smudges very easily. In a few hours, you'll end up looking like a whore. It's not a bad eyeliner to start out with as your first one ever, but it's definitely not a keeper. Wouldn't recommend or buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 8:16:00 AM More reviews by bailersfolica

I think these eyeliners are great! You don't need to sharped them like regular pencils, and they don't ever smear. When I first tried out this eyeliner, I drew a few lines on my arm. The next day when I woke up, the lines were still there and hadn't smudged a bit. I've never noticed any tugging, either. They're also pretty cheap! I think I'll be buying a lot more of these glimmersticks!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by vanillacupcake

I found this quite difficult to apply - for a cream eyeliner you have to press quite hard, which I didn't like.

Also, like a previous reviewer said, you can't actually sharpen it so it gets quite blunt,