Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 5/17/2008 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love all of avon's eyeliners, glimmersticks have great pigment, they glide on smoothly but the packaging could be better possibly adding more product into it but all in all i love it, i can do a bold dramatic look or a very suble look easilly

on 5/9/2008 9:10:00 AM

This eye liner is awesome. No sharpening. Goes on well. Wears well. Washes off well. Reasonably priced. The color I always buy Cosmic Brown is great for my coloring. What else can I say except, thanks Avon.

on 5/8/2008 8:46:00 PM

Okay for the price, but smudges too much. Lots of colors but I like the Cosmic Brown the best. Glides on smooth.

on 4/10/2008 7:02:00 PM

This eyeliner is wonderful. It goes on SO smooth, does not smudge, and lasts forever! Plus its cheap! Would def. repurchase!!

on 4/1/2008 6:41:00 PM

These pencils last a few hours on my top lashlines, with a primer they last almost the whole day. If I want to line the bottom lashlines, I only have to wear a primer. Since I like to wear eyeshadow and will probably wear an eye primer, it is not a problem.
Some shades of this product are more pigmented and creamier than others.
I can manage to make a thick or a thin line, despite the fact it is an automatic pencil, and there are pretty colors.
These are not the best eyeliners Ive ever used, but they are certainly very good. And they are cheap!

on 3/28/2008 2:02:00 PM

Glides on easily, fab colors and stays on and doesn't smudge too much...love it! Especially the shades midnight blue, starry night and saturn.

on 3/22/2008 11:49:00 PM

This is one of the best eye liner I use it. I like it because is creamy and not dry. Is very good product.

on 3/22/2008 1:29:00 PM

I probably will never buy these again. They break off easily, they don't "glide" like they should which results in slight tugging and skipping when trying to draw a line. I've only had mine for about a month and a half and it already feels like it's getting really dry, and doesn't go on as smoothly like it first did. The staying power is pretty good, but it smudges easily! The color isn't as bold as I'd like for it to be...especially the brown. I'd rather stick w/ liquid liner that is waterproof. To be honest I think MAX Factor made a better eyeliner pencil than Avon did.

on 3/18/2008 3:00:00 AM

I hated this. I actually used this as my first eyeliner because I was so into Avon back then. It was dull and I had no way of sharpening it. The line comes out thick and smudgey, and made me look like a raccoon. It breaks really easily also. But what bothered me the most was the dull point... self sharpening... liars.

I am VERY impressed with this eye liner! The staying power of this is great and so is the color ( I have it in black). The only downside of this is the price... but if you are interested in a quality product for your money, then you should definitely purchase this!