Nexxus Emergencee Strengthening Polymeric Reconstructor

4.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Collagen Amino Acids, Polyacrylamidomethylpropane Sulfonic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Gelatin, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 9/5/2006 11:48:00 PM

I have searched long and hard for this product - I just tried it tonight and I am in love! I have tried everything (almost!) on my color treated, curling iron/flat iron/hair dryer fried hair, and this works well. It is easy to use and works quickly. Absolutely amazing!

on 8/26/2006 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didn't think I was going to like this but it really helped my hair. I wish it was a bigger bottle for the price, because my hair is so dry I have to use alot to cover it, but other then that I love it. Would recommend.

Absolutely amazing. I had my hair relaxed and colored...it was dead needless to say. The bottom part was burnt red and just awful looking. I went and bought this and it saved my hair. It's the best treatment I've ever used. I use this in the sauna after I use the steam room and rinse but if I'm short on time I just use it the normal way in the shower. It took my hair from cheap tramp to lovely and healthy. The little bottle lasts a long time too.
UPDATE:
There are SO many other products that are better for my hair. I kinda figured out that my hair needs lots of moisture and protein. The absolute best thing I've done for my hair is mix an egg in a small bowl with olive oil, leave it in for 30 min to 1 hour and voila very soft soft. silicon mix and hair mayonnaise are great too.

on 8/8/2006 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is the best reconstructor treatment I've tried. Not to light, but not too heavy. It smells good too. I use it with heat. For my chemically relaxed hair, nothing is better at stopping and curbing breakage.

I am big hardcore Nexxus Shampoo and conditoner fan, but I do not like this product. I put it on damp hair, left it for 20 to 30 minutes. I did not use any heat, washed it and deep condtion. It cause more split ends and I did not see any great improvement. And the bottle is small, and the product is too expensive. NO

on 7/23/2006 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hmm, I still am on the fence with this product. I cannot see that it did anything miraculous for my hair. I have used it approximately 4 times. I wait about 2.5 weeks between treatments. I however have only been leaving it in for 3 minutes as the bottle says but after reading the other reviews and seeing they have left it in for 20 minutes I might just need to leave it in longer. I will update after my next treatment. But so far I haven't noticed anything it does that my regular routine did not do. Still searching for my miracle hair care product:(

09-09-06 *******UPDATE******** Ok I completely stand corrected, I used this again tonight and instead of the 3 minutes it says to leave it on, I left it on 20 minutes with my bathroom heater on high and a plastic cap over my hair. After having used it that way I have 2 things to say: Number 1 this stuff shuld be called MIRACLE not Emergencee, and Number 2 My hair has never felt softer or looked less frizzy ever than after using this. My curls are even curlier, and I don't mean frizzy but true curls!:) I am in love with it now. For 5 treatments out of the bottle it isn't too badly priced considering it is nearly a 3 month supply for $13.00. LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!:)

on 7/18/2006 8:23:00 PM

i have naturally curly light brown hair that i dye black every two weeks and use a flat iron at least 4/week. needless to say, after so much abuse it started breaking and stopped growing. after emergencee, i noticed results the very next day!!
i use it with a shower cap for 20minutes and then a conditioning treatment for another 20-25min. however, my cousin, who has pretty healthy, natural hair, tried it, and didn't notice much of a change. i think this product is only for those who really do have damaged hair.

on 7/9/2006 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If my hair could speak for itself, it would take up a whole page raving about this product. My hair has been in an odd state lately. It started to break and split on its own and then i highlighted and dyed it recently. I also use a blow drier and flat iron most days of the week. This has helped save my hair. It has made it more like its old self. I see dramatically less breakage and my hair sheds less since I'm using this once a month. Some people say that protein can dry your hair out, but I guess my hair was in dire need of some protein because after i get done conditioning, the softest hair in my life is what comes out of using this product. Would definately recommend this to anyone. If you hair has a lot of breakage, I'd recommend using once or twice a month. If your hair is not in bad condition, I'd recommend using every other month or so. Great buy and I hope this product is never discontinued.

on 7/2/2006 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't get the miracle-effect I was hoping for based on many of the reviews here, but it was still a pretty good product for me. My hair is in bad shape right now - extremely dry, coarse, naturally curly/wavy, and after having three babies back-to-back is in need of major TLC. While I would not describe my hair as silky after using it, it definitely is softer and I will continue to use it.

on 5/22/2006 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well let's see, I was lucky to stop the hair shredding until I had the bad idea to start using this product, then my hair started to fall like crazy, is being a month now, and I'm still trying to get back to normal!!!!!! THIS IS BAY FAR THE WORSE PRODUCT NOT ONLY DOES NOT DELIVER FOR ME, BUT MADE MY PROBLEM 10 WORSE!!!. If you have fine hair stay away from this crap.

Top Rated Nexxus Products