December 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by RestlessAntics

A good base moisturizer for all over your face. I often find that I have to reapply in my trouble dry spots or apply another cream/moisturizer on top of those spots. Overall, good for basic everyday use for normal skin, but if you have any skin issues you'll probably have to get an additional moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by fleur1982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for 2 weeks along with the clinique 3 step routine. I love this moisturiser. My skin is very sensitive and dry and it feels well hydrated. The moisturer is light and absorbs really well. It is expensive and I can only afford it because I bought it cheaper online. I don't have the moisturiser with the pump and I think this would be handy.
Will definitely buy again as my skin is less red and feels moisturised all day long.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by carmenle22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

does not do anything for oily skin. very light moisturizer which is great but no sunscreen protection. i still have oily skin during the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by princessbeauty2

I have the moisturising gel and I absolutely love this product! I only use it on a night as it doesn;t sink in as quickly as other moisturisers which would mean it would take longer to apply my makeup, but it does make me skin feel soft and hydrated and I would even say it revives it. I use it every night and when I wake up my skin feels amazing and after I use this, my makeup glides on the next morning making my face look flawless.

It doesn't have a smell which is good as other clinique products I have tried have smelt a bit clinic-ey which puts me off using them.

The packaging is appealing as it has a pump so that you can control how much you take out :)

I would deffo recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Elena1986

This moisturizer left my skin feelings slimy and greasy. It also caused me to break out worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KandyKisses

I have mixed feelings about this product. I didn't buy it for myself, because I don't have the money to buy Clinique, but my aunt usually gives me the smaller gifts with her normal Clinique purchases. She gave me a bunch of these lotions. I used them extensively for about two months and I loved it - yeah, there was a dramatic difference! Overall, my skin seemed to improve in being brighter, softer, and less acne was arising. However, I stopped using it for another product that broke me out horribly. Once I picked it back up to use, it made my skin terribly oily and sometimes wouldn't moisturize as much as I needed it to. It has a great texture and it isn't really scented. It feels great on the skin but I guess results depend. I still use it from time to time and always take it on the go. It's still a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by volleyballcrzy03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have combo skin so around my temples, nose, and chin I have very dry, flakey skin so I just use this product there. It works ok for my dry patches but it tends to make them less moisturized and more oily. Also, after I started using this I have had a random stage where my skin has broken out horribly. So unless you have super dry skin and are not prone to breakouts, don't use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've purchased and used this for years. I think some of the problems come in when people that don't have normal to dry skin use this when they should be using the DDM Gel. I use this mostly on my neck after I use a Glycolic treatment pad. If I am dry otherwise I'll use it on my face too. Just a really great non-irritating product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Beautygirl48

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream is incredibly soothing! It is my favorite thing to put on my face before I go to bed at night. It really seems to calm my skin down after taking my makeup off and even though it is not an eye cream it is very soothing under my eyes. The scent is mild and creamy. I really enjoy using this and would recommend it to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To start off, I'm a big clinique fan I feel like in general they have high quality products that are developed to be healthy for your skin (even the makeup), with classy packaging and well priced for a HE brand. That said, most of my cosmetics come from clinique and I get a bottle of this in basically EVERY free gift so I've probably acquired 50 dollars worth in mini bottles. I have acne prone skin, which I know must mean it's oily but I don't really have a shine problem so I don't consider myself oily, I would say I am normal but acne prone. Even though I don't usually have dry skin I use this whenever I have a small dry patch and this clears it up right away. (I'm currently using it on my sun burned face because it's moisturizing and doesn't clog pores, important for a teenager with an acne problem. ) Even so, it's advertised that this lotion absorbs fast and that is an all out lie, it takes forever to absorb I'll put it on at night and still have it sitting on top in the morning in a thin layer. I don't have a lot of experience in moisturizers but this one works for me, definitely none of the major problems other reviewers have voiced it's just pretty average. I also have to note though that it has a nice light texture not greasy or sticky at all it feels clean.