Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush

3.3

This mascara is crap, it does nothing for my lashes. It doesn't thicken or lengthen. It shows up a little after applying 8 or 9 coats and ain't no body got time for that.

Love this stuff. It make my eyelashes look super long and the formula makes it feels like I'm wearing nothing and it's cheap!

One of those few products that just didn't work for me. This is a dry formula (very) and the bendy brush just drove me nuts because I couldn't get the product loaded on my lashes. I understand there's alot of girls out there who will love this and it will work for. I have pretty full lashes (latsse) and it was just not working. I'd rather use cover girl clump crusher which is a similar formula but a sturdier brush.

The brush is similar to the too faced better than sex mascara so for you girls that love that one this might work for you!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like using this as a base for my mascaras if that makes sense because it doesn't really do much alone but with a second mascara its amazing. It defines them and they're not clumpy at all. I do not like the wand

This didn't work for me. The formula didn't seem to lengthen or volumise and the brush with the bendy handle made it a lot harder to really get the product into the lashes. Definitely better mascaras out there

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hi! I recently bought this and tried it on my right eye and compared to my left. It is FANTASTIC! I thought I was wearing fake lashes it looked so good! It has absolutely no clumping and breaking and the gel formula feels so smooth on my eyelashes. Definitely would recommend this to everybody!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Kay, so I read the reviews and there are so much hate on this product, lool why? I think it's amazing! Once I used this without curling my lashes (keep in mind I'm Asian so I have small lashes) & it made them so big! It works well for me! But cause of the brush size I have a hard time doing my bottom lashes...

I bought this in the waterproof formula and I wanted to really love it, but the truth is its not really all that great buy its self because the formula is too light it will not hold my curl it is however a good base coat. I like the big brush because my lashes are long it works great for me the wand being able to bend is useless. Bottom line if you pair this mascara with another it works fine but by itself your lashes will fall flat.

I bought the formula that wasnt waterproof and it really did not work for me. when I applied it, it got everywhere around my eyes. didnt hold the curl of my lashes and I just didnt like it. I ended up giving it away

I love this mascara! My lashes are super long nd thick nd they feel like nothing is on them. they hold a curl like all day. Totally sticking with this mascara!

Popular Mascaras