July 31, 2014 | 1959 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Sorry Maybelline. Even you guys make mistakes. This mascara is okay when applied. A decent base mascara. However this stuff is a bitch to take off. Comes off in little flakes and takes tons of makeup remover to finally get rid of. Considering it's just a mediocre mascara it's not worth the effort it takes to remove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by painttheskys

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I've tried almost every Volum' Express mascara from the Rocket, to Falsies, to Colossal and One by One. It keeps my curl, doesn't clump my lashes and makes then really long. To apply, I put the brush at the roots of my lashes and curl the wand while pulling it up and I do this twice per top lash. This really gives me volume and length. I love this stuff and I've bought it again and again. Definitely my favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This mascara is just okay. It is not very dark, it does not enhance the lashes very much, and it clumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by xxch3yxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the formula of this mascara. Instead of making your lashes hard and flaky, it makes them a lot more flexible and less dry. I'm not too big of a fan of the fat want though and it can get a bit "chunky" as it starts to dry out. Overall, it's a great product and id definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by magickoala13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Most People Don't Like This Mascara.
For Me- I Hate Clumps, I Hate Spider Lashes!
This Gives Me A Natural Look With Only One Coat, But Although Its A Bit Runny And The Brush Is A Bit Big.....
I <3 IT ~ ~
I Have Naturally Dark And Long Lashes So It Works For Me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by hrosep

Bad product... Makes my eyelashes extremely clumpy and spidery. It flakes it out. This is only good as a waterproof mascara or for bottom lashes. Nothing more.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by katiemac0324

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product in the water proof version and it it quite good. I always love maybelline mascaras because they're cheap and they work very well. This mascara didn't disappoint me but I feel as though it could've been better. One thing I disliked about this mascara how they make the brush bendable and it makes it harder to work the product through your lashes. The brush is also a strange shape which makes it hard to coat your lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by goldchocobo

This is my go to mascara for that quick and easy every day out the door type days. Love it. Cute packaging, no smudging, visible volume and definition. Great buy! The brush is a little odd at first but easily adaptable.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really thought I would like this one, as I often love Maybelline eye products, particularly their brush mascaras (not a fan of the comb ones). Unfortunately, I found the brush a little hard to manage as it is kind of triangular and very bendy, making it hard to be accurate and put a good coating on. I do like that my eyelashes are still fairly soft but from the few times I have worn this product, I have found that it smudged a little. If you're going for a natural look, a thin layer of this product may work for you, but I like to have long, curly, thick lashes so it's not right for me. Probably wouldn't buy this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Lindseyy716

I was very disappointed in this mascara. It did absolutely nothing for my eyelashes. No volume, no length. It was extremely clumpy and left my eyelashes feeling stiff and looking spider-webish. The brush was huge and hard to use as it bent when you put it on. I would not recommend wasting your money on this. Maybelline has way better mascaras than this one.