April 17, 2014 | 1730 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It is a really soft and feathery mascara. It gives a really natural look. I like the formula, it's great and it doesn't smudge on me (which is a HUGE plus because everything smudge on me!!). On the other hand, it doesn't really hold a curl well and it's really hard to apply with the elbow wand. It's a really weird feeling and that the first time that I thought mascara shield was a must !

I wonder if it's really the formula that gives a really light look, or the fact that you have to use a really light hand to apply it without getting everywhere because of the elbow. I wish it could hold a curl better and that there was no elbow. I would purchase it again for sure if that was the case but it's not, so I'll definitively keep my hunt for the perfect mascara :(

Oh btw, I really like the packaging, it's super cute :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by riandawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is very soft, and does what it claims! Separates well and adds volume plus length. Only complaint is that it doesn't hold a curl well. Definitely repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Adisongrace3

I love this mascara! I like how it doesn't clump and doesn't give you that spider lash effect. It does a great job of lengthening and making my lashes look thicker. My favorite thing about this mascara is how natural it keeps your lashes and how black it makes them! Definitely will be repurchasing this in the future!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by makeupwhore18

I like the way it makes my lashes look but it flakes horribly after a weeks use. What a shame

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by smarieti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This did anything BUT make my lashes plushy. Tried using with both loaded and almost dry brush, and all it did was make my lashes stick together and look spidery and clumpy. My clump crusher mascara does better at plush than this. I definitely will stick to the cover girl mascaras from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by ochoseis

I like the formula, this mascara makes my lashes full and maintains the curl all day long. The thing that I don't like, and for me it's a huge deal is the wand, I find it too flimsy and the bristles too all over the place, some are short and some are even longer than my lashes and when I try to work it in the roots I poke my lid.

Maybelline has very nice mascaras, it's a trial and error thing. Will try others to see how it goes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Rosethebabe

Overall, this is a amazing mascara it makes my lashes go so big and so plush and that's amazing cause my lashes are tiny! But this clumps and flakes way to much. I would buy again, minus the flaking

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:54:00 AM More reviews by lilfloridablondie

Had a terrible reaction to this mascara and have used Maybelline products for years. Made my eyes red, swollen and itchy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the color of the mascara. I have to admit that is why i bought it at first.
This is a good inexpensive mascara that plumps and volumizes lashes to the fullest.
I use apply this for my day look and it is not too overpowering. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by queenofnone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this mascara. I've been using full n soft for years but lately have been going back and forth between Benefit they're real and Cover Girl lashblast. I wanted something that would give me the office-appropriate softness of the full n soft, but with more length and wow factor. I was about to bite the bullet and get another tube of the Benefit, when someone gave me this. It's fantastic. One coat and my lashes are long and amazing without looking fake or spidery. They're soft all day and it's one of the easiest mascaras to put on that I've tried, once you get used to the flexible brush.