September 30, 2014 | 1623 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Mega Plush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After years of testing different mascaras, I have finally found one that makes me warm and fuzzy! This mascara lifts & separates your lashes all day and makes them thicker looking as well. I absolutely adore this product and think it's one of the one mascaras that lives up to its name.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by chavelasaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara, it adds length and I love how full it makes my eyelashes look the only con is it flakes and its so hard to take off

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Worst mascara I've ever used. First off, I hate the bendable wand. When you try to coat your lashes, it just bends and it takes a lot of effort to get the product onto your lashes. After using this, my lashes looked horrible. There was no volume whatsoever, I had more volume before using then after. It looked so bad I didn't want to wear it out. Will never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have long, dark, curly lashes, but I do use mascara just to give my lashes a little extra length and colour. I've used the Clinique High Impact(or whatever) for a long time but it tended to clump and make my lashes stiff(plus it's expensive. Usually I got it free when my mom bought her skin care but that's not a very reliable method of purchase). I want my lashes soft, as if I've not even used mascara. Apparently, that's what this is supposed to do.
Lies. This still made my lashes hard, and it clumped a lot, which I detest. The brush was too big IMO, and that paired with the bendy wand made it impossible to actually work and comb this into my lashes, which usually prevents clumps.
Not great staying power either. I went out for about 3 hours with it on doing some shopping and I ended up with ugly grey circles beneath my eyes.
Would not recommend or repurchase. Hopefully I can find my HG drugstore mascara in some other brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Makenzie4126

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, but it's not one of my favorites from the Maybelline Volum-Express line. I really enjoyed its natural look it gave me because that's perfect for everyday. The formula is a bit weird for me, though. I don't really like how wet it felt on my lashes! It didn't really give me enough length or volume that I desired so I wouldn't repurchase this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGMurray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm inlove with this mascara! I've been using it for months now, an it has never let me down. I've always loved Maybelline's mascaras but I've always came across the problem of after only a month or so, the formula becomes very thick and my eyelashes begin to clump together and it's absolutely horrible! But maybe because of the gel formula in this mascara or possibly the brush, I've never had that problem. I don't use waterproof because ALL waterproof mascaras I have used in the past would flake and be impossible to get off and just be a mess. But with this mascara, it stays all day perfectly I don't even have to buy the waterproof! And I find that it comes right off with a little soap and water, no hassle. But my favorite thing about this mascara is how great it makes my lashes look! My lashes look long, fluttery and flirty. I wear this stuff practically everyday and people are always asking if my eyelashes are real or if I'm wearing false lashes at work and school! I definitely would recommend this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by cmah2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i've finally found the mascara of my dreams! i have tried nearly every maybelline mascara and many others brands and this one is the absolute best. not only does it give my thick, luscious lashes, they don't get that awful crispy feeling or flake. it wears well and is easy to remove with a make up wipe. for the price and results i'd recommend this and i will definitely be re-purchasing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by LittleViolet

My favorite mascara is Full & Soft, mainly because it is easy to remove, doesn't look fake, and doesn't make my lashes stiff.

This one is hard to remove and makes my lashes stiff, but yes, it looks good and feathery...at first. I have only had success layering this over the full and soft or volume express, and I have also had trouble with it gathering in soot under my eyes, then going to the bathroom and scaring myself in the mirror. I don't have time for those types of touch ups, and although I will wear Urban Decay shadow primer on days I teach or have important things going on, I don't want to have to wear it just because I am wearing this mascara.

I mainly bought it because the Christy Turlington ads were irresistible and I am always attracted to a big brush.

The waterproof version might be OK, but I will need to read reviews first to make sure it doesn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Blusherbronze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product when it first came out. I was incredibly impressed at first, but i am a big lover of the maybelline mascaras. But after using this for a while, i began to love it. I've noticed the difference it makes dramatically, its a really volumized and black look which i love. I would definately recommend it. It is quite pricey but i think all maybelline mascaras are pricey. My blog - blusherandbronze.blogspot.com

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by mylifeasjaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara for it's natural look, like when I don't feel like having makeup on, or when I just want to have a fresh looking face. If you want your lashes to be more dramatic and have more volume, don't buy this. It makes my lashes long and fluttery and flirty, but not over the top. I don't get the "gross and clumpy" feeling because of the gel formula, which is also a plus.