April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to love this, it is nice, but i like my loreal HIP cream liner better simply cause its more intense black and i prefer it that way, but this is nice and comes off easily at night :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all of the reviews on this liner and was soo excited to try it. I've been in search of the perfect liner to do a cat eye and thought I found it with this. I haven't used a liquid liner in years but again, from the reviews, I thought this would make it easy. Totally not the case. I found the applicator to be too thin and pionty and not easy to work with. It did not let me create a even line and ran out of product before I was finshed with one eye. It does having staying power and does not flake but definitely does not create the perfect cat eye. So disappointed this didn't work for me. I would not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by taliajune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first liquid liner ever, and although I can't compare it to others, I can testify to the fact that I became a pro at using this in a short amount of time due to the ease of application with it's pigmented easy gliding formulation and felt tip brush. This. Does. Not. Budge. Also, this doesn't dry ashy and matte at all (which is an issue for us girls with dark skin)- it has a nice sheen when it dries. It is a bit pricey though. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by jolenelovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product faithfully over the years. Hands down THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used. The product doesn't smudge or move and I have very oily lids. I can create a thick or thin line or a sexy cat eye with the wonderful tip to this liner. It applies very opaque and no need for me to reapply through the day (has some serious staying power).
In all, even though it is costly, I highly recommend this product. It really is the only one I have ever used that does not smudge on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only liquid liner I can really use. I love the fact that you can use it almost like a pencil, because of the shape of the wand and the felt tip. It stays put and is easy to take off. I find the very tip hard to use for fine lining, because it kind of smushes down and doesn't stay stiff. Other than that I like it. I don't know if I will repurchase because I don't use liquid liners much, and I greatly prefer my gel liners, but if I were to buy another liquid liner, it would be this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by proximitythe53rd

I'm horrible with liquid eyeliner, and this is the only one I've ever tried that I can use with any competence. Not lots of competence, but at least a bit!
It's a very nice, dark black color, and makes a very sharp line which doesn't smear once it's dried. It lasts all day, and stays where you put it. It's not stupidly hard to remove at the end of the day.
My only complaint is that I wish it would stand upright properly. It's just big enough that I want to be able to stand it, but the way it's shaped makes it precarious ... I can't tell you how many times I've sent it flying. Stupid, but whatever.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by seema53

I love this liner! I used to hate lining my upper eyelids because it was rather difficult and I would take a while to make both eyes look even and neat. This is better than gel eyeliner and stays put all day/ night long! The pen- like applicator makes it super easy to line your eyes. Looks fabulous on your lower lash line as well. Pretty expensive, but worth it if you find applying eyeliner difficult or time consuming.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 8:05:00 PM More reviews by sorcha94

I love this liquid eyeliner, it's easy to apply, comes out as a strong dark back and doesn't usually fade over the day. You may have to reapply about eight hours later if you want to keep the line intensely black. I don't have a steady hand at all but even I can get a smooth line with the easy to use tip. It's lasted for a long time and hasn't dried up. The only downside is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by misskeikei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only liquid eyeliner I would use now. Its literally like a felt tip pen which makes it easy to draw thin/thick lines plus the perfect cat eye. The formula is just right, not dry or too wet and stays on all day.

Only negative is that its really expensive for an eyeliner but it is the best. Its always sold out online so I have to nearly always buy it a Lancome counter. Packaging is great as usually expected from Lancome. So yep easily my must have.

- KK. =^_^= .v.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sppaz89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner. I've tried other liquid liners, gel, pencil, even using eye shadow powder! and nothing stays put so perfectly like this liner does. I have very oily and somewhat hooded lids, and on most days I just wear liner on my eyes so i don't look dead, and every single other liner I've ever used has creased on me... but not this one! This is my HG liner. I have the regular one and it stays on wonderfully but comes off easily, when i want it to! that was my problem with waterproof liners. I never have to worry about my eyes with this liner... it's love love love! the only problem is the price! it's pretty expensive... i give one lippee off for that, but that doesn't mean I won't buy it again and again.