September 2, 2014 | 1201 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always looked for an eyeliner that would instantly dry and had precision. This one is it!
Honestly the price is a bit much for a small stick of eyeliner but it works magic if you know how to use it. However I did find the tip to be a bit hard so applying it to the lid and bottom of your eye may hurt a bit.
Besides that it lasts longer, gives fine AND thick lines(if you tilt it) and possible the best liquid liner I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I can create the most flawless cat eye with this liner! Very easy to use! I get so many complements on my liner when I use this & I've tried everything: other liquid liners, gel liners, pencils, powder, etc. This is the BEST EVER =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by leverniz

really love this liquid liner, i tried mac pencil liner (which is sucks), chanel cake liner (good, but i guess this artliner is wayyyy better than the chanel one), this artliner doesnt smudge at all! at all! stays for a wholeee day! doesnt matter whether u want to create a thick or thin line, this artliner will still create a precise line, i have an oily lids, but this is just the only one eyeliner that can stays for a whole day! definitely my HG eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mizsassy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner I have used. I prefer this to any kind of gel liner (the type that you have to dip a brush in a pot). It is easy to control and maneuver with this eyeliner more than any others. Usually with pencil or gel eyeliners I would have to use Qtips to help create that perfect line afterwards. Good new is I can skip that process now with this artliner. I sometimes use a pencil liner over this artliner if I want a thicker line or more dramatic look for nights out, but mostly I use it alone for a daily look. I have tried both the brown and the black and I love both.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by kaila83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fact that the artliner has a brush that makes it easy for me to use. And it has some water resistance so if my eyes tear up it doesn't smudge as compare to the clinique version.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I tried the L'Oreal felt tip eyeliner which looks like a dupe for Artliner and I honestly prefer L'Oreal. The application is easier, the saying power is better, it is more glossy and it is cheaper. Save yourself some money and buy L'Oreal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer this over L'oreal's Linuer Intense liquid liner (even though this is $20 more expensive), because the felt tip on Lancome's is so much better. I found it difficult to do a winged liner with Loreal's version with its felt tip being flimsier, but I am easily able to make one with Artliner. Overall, this is a great liquid liner. Stays put all day and you are able to create any sort of line that you desire. This is very expensive for what it is, but I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to love this, it is nice, but i like my loreal HIP cream liner better simply cause its more intense black and i prefer it that way, but this is nice and comes off easily at night :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all of the reviews on this liner and was soo excited to try it. I've been in search of the perfect liner to do a cat eye and thought I found it with this. I haven't used a liquid liner in years but again, from the reviews, I thought this would make it easy. Totally not the case. I found the applicator to be too thin and pionty and not easy to work with. It did not let me create a even line and ran out of product before I was finshed with one eye. It does having staying power and does not flake but definitely does not create the perfect cat eye. So disappointed this didn't work for me. I would not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by taliajune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first liquid liner ever, and although I can't compare it to others, I can testify to the fact that I became a pro at using this in a short amount of time due to the ease of application with it's pigmented easy gliding formulation and felt tip brush. This. Does. Not. Budge. Also, this doesn't dry ashy and matte at all (which is an issue for us girls with dark skin)- it has a nice sheen when it dries. It is a bit pricey though. Will repurchase!