Lancome Artliner (All colors)

4.3

on 8/5/2010 2:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I've had my eye on this liner for a loooooong time! I've tried liquids (shu, Chanel, Shiseido, Loreal carbon liner, both with the felt and brush tips), gel liners (shu, Mac, bobbi) along with pencil liners (shu, MUFE, UD, Lorac, Revlon..) and the list goes on and on. I could've saved tons of time, money, and countless raccoon eyes by using this beautiful eyeliner. I see that the Loreal liner being compared to the Artliner all the time but there is NO COMPARISON.

Not waterproof, but I don't have any smudges under my eyes. Another thing that I love is that I can draw a line on my eye without having to redip the felt tip several times (which I have to do with the Loreal liner).

If you've tried all other black liners and had it with raccoon eyes, try the Artliner!

on 7/23/2010 11:02:00 AM

This has to be my favourite liquid eyeliner out of the hundreds I've tried. The applicator is easy to use especially if you want the cat eye or winged look. Also, it has the longest staying power out of all the liquid liners I've tried thus far. I can have it on for most of the day and it'll be fine.

The only reason I gave it 4 lippies out of 5 is because the liner isn't as opaque as I like. I find myself applying and reapplying the liner to get the perfect colour I'm after (even after shaking it, yes). I think that might be a personal thing though, since I also reapply the MAC fluidline.

This would definitely be my HD liquid liner, losing only to MAC fluidline.

on 7/22/2010 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I find this to be one of the easiest pen liquid liners to use and it really does last on my lids all day. I have it in three colors and I use it frequently - I've had to replace my smoke and my noir three times now and that is the one downside of this product - its very expensive.

But, black liquid liner does take a steady hand and needs to be perfect so I think this particular one is worth it.

on 7/18/2010 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This stuff is great. I looove the ice black color -- it's a great brownish color because black is too much. I even smudge the bottom line after a few seconds since I don't like TOO much definition. Wish there were more colors.

on 7/17/2010 9:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

this is my HG eyeliner...good thing i read reviews first before splurging for this product...doesn't smudge and easy to use...this is the blackest balck eyeliner for me...i find it hard using gel types so ended up buying liquid liner instead...won't be buying any other eyeliner ever again...i only need one eyeliner this good is is my stash...will repurchase...

on 7/17/2010 2:47:00 AM

It is so easy to apply this eyeliner. And doesnt budge even if I rub my eyes accidentally. I loved this eyeliner, but I cant afford it w/o any discount. Expensive for an eyeliner. Worth for your eyes :)

on 7/11/2010 7:45:00 PM

This product makes it possible to make a perfect "cat eye". Once it dries it doesn't budge!!

on 7/7/2010 7:12:00 AM

Easy application for beginners, I would have saved a lot of money if I tried this first - no brushes required, no dry gel liners (I used bobbi brown long wear which is prone to dryness), and no mess!

on 6/14/2010 9:40:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner. It applies a perfect, smooth line, even with my shaky hands. I adore it, and will continue to buy it again and again even though it is super expensive for eyeliner (IMO).

on 6/13/2010 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

what I really love about this liner, apart from the carbon black liquid liner is the felt tip.

yep, the tip makes it smooth to apply the product and the tip gives you the confidence to go out there with those cat eyes -- I have tried many liquid liners with a very stiff, or inversely a very soft whispy brush which make it so hard to line the eyes which make this liner just heavenly.

love it and have it in sapphire blue, brown, burgundy and black. .. too tired to review all colors but they are all good depending on the application.