October 25, 2014 | 1705 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kriek

It is so easy to apply this eyeliner. And doesnt budge even if I rub my eyes accidentally. I loved this eyeliner, but I cant afford it w/o any discount. Expensive for an eyeliner. Worth for your eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by steffoinnh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes it possible to make a perfect "cat eye". Once it dries it doesn't budge!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ccatwomann

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Easy application for beginners, I would have saved a lot of money if I tried this first - no brushes required, no dry gel liners (I used bobbi brown long wear which is prone to dryness), and no mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Courtenay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. It applies a perfect, smooth line, even with my shaky hands. I adore it, and will continue to buy it again and again even though it is super expensive for eyeliner (IMO).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

what I really love about this liner, apart from the carbon black liquid liner is the felt tip.

yep, the tip makes it smooth to apply the product and the tip gives you the confidence to go out there with those cat eyes -- I have tried many liquid liners with a very stiff, or inversely a very soft whispy brush which make it so hard to line the eyes which make this liner just heavenly.

love it and have it in sapphire blue, brown, burgundy and black. .. too tired to review all colors but they are all good depending on the application.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always looked for an eyeliner that would instantly dry and had precision. This one is it!
Honestly the price is a bit much for a small stick of eyeliner but it works magic if you know how to use it. However I did find the tip to be a bit hard so applying it to the lid and bottom of your eye may hurt a bit.
Besides that it lasts longer, gives fine AND thick lines(if you tilt it) and possible the best liquid liner I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I can create the most flawless cat eye with this liner! Very easy to use! I get so many complements on my liner when I use this & I've tried everything: other liquid liners, gel liners, pencils, powder, etc. This is the BEST EVER =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by leverniz

really love this liquid liner, i tried mac pencil liner (which is sucks), chanel cake liner (good, but i guess this artliner is wayyyy better than the chanel one), this artliner doesnt smudge at all! at all! stays for a wholeee day! doesnt matter whether u want to create a thick or thin line, this artliner will still create a precise line, i have an oily lids, but this is just the only one eyeliner that can stays for a whole day! definitely my HG eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mizsassy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner I have used. I prefer this to any kind of gel liner (the type that you have to dip a brush in a pot). It is easy to control and maneuver with this eyeliner more than any others. Usually with pencil or gel eyeliners I would have to use Qtips to help create that perfect line afterwards. Good new is I can skip that process now with this artliner. I sometimes use a pencil liner over this artliner if I want a thicker line or more dramatic look for nights out, but mostly I use it alone for a daily look. I have tried both the brown and the black and I love both.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by kaila83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fact that the artliner has a brush that makes it easy for me to use. And it has some water resistance so if my eyes tear up it doesn't smudge as compare to the clinique version.