December 18, 2014 | 1631 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by amer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is great. I looove the ice black color -- it's a great brownish color because black is too much. I even smudge the bottom line after a few seconds since I don't like TOO much definition. Wish there were more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

this is my HG eyeliner...good thing i read reviews first before splurging for this product...doesn't smudge and easy to use...this is the blackest balck eyeliner for me...i find it hard using gel types so ended up buying liquid liner instead...won't be buying any other eyeliner ever again...i only need one eyeliner this good is is my stash...will repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by kriek

It is so easy to apply this eyeliner. And doesnt budge even if I rub my eyes accidentally. I loved this eyeliner, but I cant afford it w/o any discount. Expensive for an eyeliner. Worth for your eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by steffoinnh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes it possible to make a perfect "cat eye". Once it dries it doesn't budge!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 7:12:00 AM More reviews by ccatwomann

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Easy application for beginners, I would have saved a lot of money if I tried this first - no brushes required, no dry gel liners (I used bobbi brown long wear which is prone to dryness), and no mess!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Courtenay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. It applies a perfect, smooth line, even with my shaky hands. I adore it, and will continue to buy it again and again even though it is super expensive for eyeliner (IMO).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

what I really love about this liner, apart from the carbon black liquid liner is the felt tip.

yep, the tip makes it smooth to apply the product and the tip gives you the confidence to go out there with those cat eyes -- I have tried many liquid liners with a very stiff, or inversely a very soft whispy brush which make it so hard to line the eyes which make this liner just heavenly.

love it and have it in sapphire blue, brown, burgundy and black. .. too tired to review all colors but they are all good depending on the application.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by AshleyKat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've always looked for an eyeliner that would instantly dry and had precision. This one is it!
Honestly the price is a bit much for a small stick of eyeliner but it works magic if you know how to use it. However I did find the tip to be a bit hard so applying it to the lid and bottom of your eye may hurt a bit.
Besides that it lasts longer, gives fine AND thick lines(if you tilt it) and possible the best liquid liner I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I can create the most flawless cat eye with this liner! Very easy to use! I get so many complements on my liner when I use this & I've tried everything: other liquid liners, gel liners, pencils, powder, etc. This is the BEST EVER =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by leverniz

really love this liquid liner, i tried mac pencil liner (which is sucks), chanel cake liner (good, but i guess this artliner is wayyyy better than the chanel one), this artliner doesnt smudge at all! at all! stays for a wholeee day! doesnt matter whether u want to create a thick or thin line, this artliner will still create a precise line, i have an oily lids, but this is just the only one eyeliner that can stays for a whole day! definitely my HG eyeliner!