July 22, 2014 | 2086 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by mizsassy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner I have used. I prefer this to any kind of gel liner (the type that you have to dip a brush in a pot). It is easy to control and maneuver with this eyeliner more than any others. Usually with pencil or gel eyeliners I would have to use Qtips to help create that perfect line afterwards. Good new is I can skip that process now with this artliner. I sometimes use a pencil liner over this artliner if I want a thicker line or more dramatic look for nights out, but mostly I use it alone for a daily look. I have tried both the brown and the black and I love both.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by kaila83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the fact that the artliner has a brush that makes it easy for me to use. And it has some water resistance so if my eyes tear up it doesn't smudge as compare to the clinique version.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by barbeep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I tried the L'Oreal felt tip eyeliner which looks like a dupe for Artliner and I honestly prefer L'Oreal. The application is easier, the saying power is better, it is more glossy and it is cheaper. Save yourself some money and buy L'Oreal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I prefer this over L'oreal's Linuer Intense liquid liner (even though this is $20 more expensive), because the felt tip on Lancome's is so much better. I found it difficult to do a winged liner with Loreal's version with its felt tip being flimsier, but I am easily able to make one with Artliner. Overall, this is a great liquid liner. Stays put all day and you are able to create any sort of line that you desire. This is very expensive for what it is, but I am very happy with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by diordoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to love this, it is nice, but i like my loreal HIP cream liner better simply cause its more intense black and i prefer it that way, but this is nice and comes off easily at night :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read all of the reviews on this liner and was soo excited to try it. I've been in search of the perfect liner to do a cat eye and thought I found it with this. I haven't used a liquid liner in years but again, from the reviews, I thought this would make it easy. Totally not the case. I found the applicator to be too thin and pionty and not easy to work with. It did not let me create a even line and ran out of product before I was finshed with one eye. It does having staying power and does not flake but definitely does not create the perfect cat eye. So disappointed this didn't work for me. I would not rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by taliajune

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first liquid liner ever, and although I can't compare it to others, I can testify to the fact that I became a pro at using this in a short amount of time due to the ease of application with it's pigmented easy gliding formulation and felt tip brush. This. Does. Not. Budge. Also, this doesn't dry ashy and matte at all (which is an issue for us girls with dark skin)- it has a nice sheen when it dries. It is a bit pricey though. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by jolenelovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product faithfully over the years. Hands down THE BEST liquid liner I have ever used. The product doesn't smudge or move and I have very oily lids. I can create a thick or thin line or a sexy cat eye with the wonderful tip to this liner. It applies very opaque and no need for me to reapply through the day (has some serious staying power).
In all, even though it is costly, I highly recommend this product. It really is the only one I have ever used that does not smudge on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 3:45:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only liquid liner I can really use. I love the fact that you can use it almost like a pencil, because of the shape of the wand and the felt tip. It stays put and is easy to take off. I find the very tip hard to use for fine lining, because it kind of smushes down and doesn't stay stiff. Other than that I like it. I don't know if I will repurchase because I don't use liquid liners much, and I greatly prefer my gel liners, but if I were to buy another liquid liner, it would be this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by proximitythe53rd

I'm horrible with liquid eyeliner, and this is the only one I've ever tried that I can use with any competence. Not lots of competence, but at least a bit!
It's a very nice, dark black color, and makes a very sharp line which doesn't smear once it's dried. It lasts all day, and stays where you put it. It's not stupidly hard to remove at the end of the day.
My only complaint is that I wish it would stand upright properly. It's just big enough that I want to be able to stand it, but the way it's shaped makes it precarious ... I can't tell you how many times I've sent it flying. Stupid, but whatever.