September 19, 2014 | 1577 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I liked this blush when first applied , but I just don't think it lasted long for me

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Bethann95

This blush wasn't really anything special but I liked it for some reasons. It gave a good color, not too bright but a nice subtle look. I find that the cheaper blush does the exact same thing but it's harder to find the right color. I would recommend this, but only to people that don't mind spending more money then they have to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

Okay, I like these cream blushes. I have 2 of these (Peach Satin and Pink Frosting) and they are pretty much your standard cream blush. The texture is like play-dough, and to apply I swirl my finger in a circle on top of the blush, then dot on my cheeks and blend. I think the pigmentation is good, so not sure what others are talking about. My 2 colors go on plenty pigmented, in fact they are quite bright on my skin. I have fair skin though, so maybe that makes a difference. I would say if your skin is Medium color or darker, go for one of the more vivid colors. Anyway, the Pink Frosting is a nice neutral pink, and the Peach Satin is actually a pink-peach not a true peach. I like both colors and wear them a lot. So for $7.00, I'd buy them again because the colors are very pretty and the staying power is good. Plus the color does not migrate or settle into the fine lines on my 40 year old skin (yay for ageing!). I think I may go back and try the Candy Coral color, as I'm hoping to add more of a peachy color to my cream blush collection.
EDIT:
*** Okay, I am editing this and bumping the rating up to 5 stars because I have since purchased the Bouncy Blush in the color "Coffee Cake" .... And oh my goodness it's gorgeous! On my fair skin it is a beautiful bronzed rose color. Perfect dupe for NARS Lovejoy! I have and love NARS Lovejoy, and this Coffee Cake is just as beautiful! Even more so because it is so luminous and glowy (being a cream not powder). LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Bouncy Blushes get 5 stars from me just for Coffee Cake!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I seriously ran to the store when this product came out. I was soon to be disappointed. This product is not even "bouncy". It has little to no pigmentation and is hard to blend. It's kind of a shame since all the blushes in this collection are beautiful and unique colors. And for $8? So not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by dearemily777

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first bought this, I thought it would be like a cream blush, but as I began using it, I became disappointed. I tried to stay positive and I kept using it, but the color would never build and I made a huge mess trying to get alot of product. I then thought that maybe it was because I was using my hands instead of a sponge or brush, but that didn't work either. Maybe other people will have better luck.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by AznPocky

I'm really disappointed in this product. . . It's the first cream blush I've ever tried as well. The texture feels really weird. . It broke me out and It only lasted maybe 4 hours? :\ The packaging was really simple and I've dropped it a few times and it broke. I paid $10 for crap.. Not satisfied at all Maybelline! :c

Pros:
-You can use you're hands

Cons:
-Small amount for the price you pay!
-Breaks me out
-Not long lasting

So do not waste you're money on this crap. c:

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Waste of time, space, and money. 'Nuff said.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by narnia90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is a great dupe for some of those expensive high end cream blushers. I got hot tamale and apply it with a stippling brush on my cheekbones and a little on my nose and forehead (spots where the sun would hit first) just to add a little more natural color to my not yet tan skin, and it looks really good. since it isn't a powder it doesn't appear cakey on the skin, it just looks like your skin's natural hint of color. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by missrose037

I did not like product. I have fair skin, and I got the rose petal. I applied it many times, and I saw nothing. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ekchawaii

Ugh this stuff sucks, it costed 7$ and it always spreads all around the pan and doesn't blend and applies much better with a brush. Its terrible don't buy it.